Borneo KING EA (SHARE) 10 days 100 percent gain

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J,i have no idea,since it scalps i tried eurchf,mainly author is suggests 1 minute tf for usdjpy for the ea.this shows in comments on the chart too i believe that the ea is to be used for usdjpy on 1 min tf.

i am looking forward to a real strategy tester full report from you or any other members for more than just eurchf and usdjpy.

usd dollar ist very good traded. this ea is a best ea. only profit with live account!!!!

Here's what I just found out:

You can select whether the EA trades only long/only short or both directions

I've splitted a 2010 backtest into two parts....only long trades and only short trades with mm off and 0.1 lots on a 10k startbalance on USDJPY M1

Both tests survided without crashing the account and the short side was about b/e and the long side about 20% profit.

Maybe one could run two instances on demo account. If one side gets too ugly you could stll intervene and the other side should make profit

Here's what I just found out:

You can select whether the EA trades only long/only short or both directions

I've splitted a 2010 backtest into two parts....only long trades and only short trades with mm off and 0.1 lots on a 10k startbalance on USDJPY M1

Both tests survided without crashing the account and the short side was about b/e and the long side about 20% profit.

Maybe one could run two instances on demo account. If one side gets too ugly you could stll intervene and the other side should make profit

thank you dear iwjw.

best traded pairs with ea is only usdjpy!!!!sorry not with eurusd. please only usdjpy M1.

i am a test with mm off/false on demo and live account(Masterforex)

My Alpari demo is OK.

my account live is very very good with this ea. it is super ea. very good trades!!!!!

a cent micro account with masterforex, 1500 Cent profit on 5 days.100% Profit- Starting deposit:1500 Cent on masterforex, now 3100 Cents.!!!!! (With MM -true/ many at the same time lots=0.20-evening:lots=0.60 for 1-3hours was traded this EA)

now I will test without MM. because risiko too high

now I will test manual lots=0.20

Edited by anzeigenmichel

Guys, do not trade when news arrive. And pls do not trade on friday. Borneo king EURUSD V1.3 and also Borneo King GBPUSD V1.3 will be out soon. I will share with you guys when i have done test it.

http://www.4shared.com/file/0UKVXb-x/borneoking_eurusd_v13.html

Ok, and pls share the best optimized .set too

Anyone how to activate this EA stop loss? seems the EA not put any stoploss when open position and i think thats too risky

Ok, and pls share the best optimized .set too

Anyone how to activate this EA stop loss? seems the EA not put any stoploss when open position and i think thats too risky

You can set stop loss in settings.

Tested this ea and have had many losses with and without MM, many setting changes and no love for me