Lindencourt FX System - 5 months without lose

I'm starting to see your theory a bit clearer now. Thanks very much. Please be patient a bit longer with me:)

What about the other 2 indis? Most of the time the CCI won't agree if you enter on a retracement and do you consider the RSI? Also what about a trade that would go against you? When do you exit?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to see your theory a bit clearer now. Thanks very much. Please be patient a bit longer with me:)

What about the other 2 indis? Most of the time the CCI won't agree if you enter on a retracement and do you consider the RSI? Also what about a trade that would go against you? When do you exit?

I am far from mastering this system. Just one of example that I took today. Hope image/note make sense. Again, it is just my method and still trying to perfect the methodology. :)

http://i34.tinypic.com/2qxz0n5.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This system is i think still 1 of the best manual systems a friend of mine trades it for noob or even experienced 1s this is maybe 1 of the best here on the forum.

1 thing what will help a lot os not blindly take every signal look for the main trend for example which angle are the ma's sloping.

learn to scale out for example after 10m pips take some off and put stop to breakeven. Trading this system correctly without taking blindly every signal will make you profitable.

For example trade more pairs and take only the best setups ;)

For the people who don't believe it i will trade this system today i will share results with screenshots statement etc

Thanks a lot! But I think 1 day results are not so persuasive, if we could see like several months statements, it could be more helpful

Melting your 2 posts guys... Idea! If you mean to trade constantly, jjames, why not opening a journal as a thread? I for one would be following it. That would fulfil Sesshoumaru's suggestion too, which is legitimate. I demo traded it for a little while when all the hype was around last summer and then stopped because the conditions didn't look right. I would be glad if you could show how to avoid the bad trades.

Oke here is my statement for today with good moneymanagement i trade many markets took the best setups only with the trend scaled in positions and putted stops to breakeven when in profit here screenshots.

The last trades where stupid it works on stocks but stocks better not ;)

http://www.screencast.com/users/Ingmarforex/folders/Jing/media/d59ae62b-9968-4e90-a5a4-13aa5ead731b

http://www.screencast.com/users/Ingmarforex/folders/Jing/media/41ac97f1-c1d2-42a2-b222-777a472cce4d

http://www.screencast.com/users/Ingmarforex/folders/Jing/media/2d22793f-a228-43a0-b314-8d26d682a8a9

The statement is impressive, no doubt. :shand: Thanks for sharing, but actually I would be more interested in seeing your trades. I understand it's hard to do when you're trading, but maybe if you could take a pic as soon as you enter and exit and then later you can add why, it would be a blast! LOL ( at least on some trades)

I like your spreadsheet. Fancy sharing it?

Oke let say it easy first thing i do is looking for the trend so i check the 1h ma's then look at the 15 min only entries in that direction when price becomes in a range i draw retangle on the price fractal and trade the breakout thats all i did the indi's and ma's give you cleu of the breakout i will share some pics with entries. most important is scaling in and out otherwise i will setup a little room so whe can trade it together with screensharing in the futher drop me a pm if intrested

I agree that this is a good system. A friend of mine was a complete noob in Forex, and this was the very first system she started demoing (I gave it to her). She lost in the first few weeks, but it was only the start of her learning curve, so she made lots of errors and we started a new demo account. In the next 8 weeks she made +25%. This year she traded only a few days so far and made +8%. She trades only 5 pairs with about 3% risk on every trade, and only a few hours in the European morning. An experienced trader with more hours traded and more pairs watched can make a lot more.

I am interested in the room, please notify me if it starts.

The statement is impressive, no doubt. :shand: Thanks for sharing, but actually I would be more interested in seeing your trades. I understand it's hard to do when you're trading, but maybe if you could take a pic as soon as you enter and exit and then later you can add why, it would be a blast! LOL ( at least on some trades)

I like your spreadsheet. Fancy sharing it?

Yes, very good looking spreadsheet - please tell us what you're using JJames! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It is a good trend trading strategy but when it comes to ranging market it will cut your profits very fast. I think it requires more market knowledge and price action to be overall profitable then just blindly following the rules. Overall a better strategy then many I have seen.

I hope this helps.

• 1 month later...