Lindencourt FX System - 5 months without lose

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I saw in a post above mine about false signals yes you get them,however i am using b,bands to try to iron out those signals,which works ........best of luck

Can You show us on IMAGE example how You apply BBands as a filter ?

You trade daily ?

Only after the candle close and start of the new candle, after the arrow appears..!

Sorry crushbeat I take back my above words...

Very sorry.. after analyzing the chart, the indicator arrow and the very rules as per LindencourtFX manual, I strongly confirm that you should open a trade as and when just the arrow appears...!

Or I can say like this.. the candle bar at which the Arrow appears is a valid one for opening the trade immediately. I hope the arrow appears only at the opening of the candle. Since the market is now closed, I can not confirm this... But however may be the case.. I am 100% sure to open a trade immediately when the arrow appears... and NO NEED to wait for the close of that candle..!

I say this so strongly bcoz, I just now verified the arrow appearance with the rules of the manual and found that it is a valid signal enough to open the trade immediately at the appearance of the arrow..!

Mulri,

You are right. The arrow will only appears at the OPEN of the candle if all conditions are met. So, once the arrow appears, you can place your order without waiting. That is the original rules of Lindencourt.

Condition must be met at OPEN of bar (which is close to the previous Close)

Mulri,

You are right. The arrow will only appears at the OPEN of the candle if all conditions are met. So, once the arrow appears, you can place your order without waiting. That is the original rules of Lindencourt.

Hi synergy,

If the arrows follow strictly the Lindercourt original rules, then maybe an EA can be created, using the arrows for entry point.

What do you think?

Cheers.

jmwaraujo,

You may give it a shot if you think so.

However, based on the feedback from the users in this board, this system needs a lot of discretion from the trader before a trade can be entered.

I personally thinks that if this is make into an EA, you will need to limit its trading hours, as in certain sessions, the condition is briefly met and the market will just run away, in other words, whipsaws.

On top of that, to have a more secure profit, you may need to implement trailing stops and taking profit near the SR lines as well as partial exits.

However, you will need to decide how the robot will take the trade when repeated condition are met, i.e. adding more trades (higher risk/higher profit) or ignore it.

Besides, you will need to decide how to handle overbought and oversold situation.

BTW, since this indicator is not created by me, you may want to have a discussion with atto (creator of the indicator, post #43) to explore the possibility.

Good luck.

The market is in a slow movement due to Bank Holiday in UK. It is not a good day to trade as the movement is slow and a lot of whipsaws. Take a day break, come back tomorrow. Or you can wait until US market opens and see if the market is more active. I am taking a break today to read some manuals .... ;)

I may be wrong, but I think it is a bank holiday in the US today too. So as you suggested, this may be a good day to take a break from currency trading.

Thanks joeytrader. Yes it is indeed a bank holiday in UK AND US. I checked Forex Factory but I think I have overlooked the second All day event for today listed for US bank holiday.

hi i was wondering if anybody can help i am tryin to trade with the lindencourt system but i am having a problem with the fibbonacci pivot points on monday wich is today all the pivot points keep resetting with every 15 min candel and i have all the settings correct can somebody help me out please?