Forex Mastery 2.0

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I still do not know all the symbols on my chart, I think I just had my first trade, and in profit too.

The scanner told me potential short on EURGBP. Since there are no official Support and Resistance numbers, I uses the simple daily pivot indicator that comes with my MT4, and its corresponding S and R. In this case, the reversal was exactly at the daily pivot, and all 4 time frames seem to either just turned down, or are already moving down. So I took a token test trade (0.5% risk, thank goodness Oanda allows me to trade at any size), SL 10 pips, TP 15 pips. And ended in profit.

Can anyone tell me, on my chart, the lowest indicator window "Trend Momentum", what are those red and green dots that hug the red and green lines here? Are they points of cross over? And how to use them?

Also, in the middle indicator window "Price Action", what does it mean when there is green-shaded and red-shaded areas?

In addition to the 4 videos already posted earlier on this thread, is there an official manual that goes with version 2 of FM? It will be nice to know the official instruction and explanation for this.

Edit: unfortunately, due to family reason, this may be the only trade I can do with FM this week. I'll be back trying this next week.

Edited by joeytrader

This is working for me so I will share it hope it works for you.

It will be quick cuz I am trading now. I have been scalping using the FM and have no had a loser yet.

The way I do it is first I look at the scanner and I do not look at slingshots just the small directional arrows next to the SS I wait till most or all are pointing up or down with green up or red down. This gives you the direction of the current trend and it's very accurate.

Next step I go in the the M15 and just watch the price action for a min or 2. If the price is ranging up and down this is what I want to see. I enter on a pull back on the direction of the trend.

I missed a good one a half hour ago on the aud/usd talking to another trader..

Ok that's just go in and watch the PA ..

real time screen shot of my live trades not great I had to exit a couple times early cuz my dog Whiskey got into a fight lol

Enjoy

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3518/scalpingfm.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dear Patheway, Looking at your account statement, your profit is only lesser than 10 pips? seeing you using big size lot of 1.0 or 0.5 :)

Hi Folks,

I found the scanner to be a bit overwhelming with alerts etc, even tho they are nailing turns nicely its still only part of the puzzle, combine this system with other signals and you really have some dynamite I think.

Anyway, this system needs screen time pure and simple, keep scanning the setup's and basically play with it for a long time, dont expect miracles overnight (although I have to say for scalping I've had 20 winners in a trot if you dont get greedy 5-10 pips).

Once im better at nailing new swings then i'll commit a bit more, meantime please see my scanning chart which has a modified indicator freely available, which shows live overviews of mini charts. If your interested let me know and I'll share the location.

It works for me becuase im only scanning 2 pairs, mainly intra-day 5m,15m 1hr max.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6589/scanneroverview1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

reddiscalp,

Yes the number maybe very helpful. If you have the support and resistance numbers for each day that you had your trial we could see if we could reverse engineer the numbers and we could also compare the numbers to standard S&R.

So if anyone out there had a free trial and made some screen shots with the SR numbers please attach the photo..

thanks

http://rapidshare.com/files/392371724/phpnUDXbj.html

Hi, according to the info given by reddiscalp, the pivot point 2323 on 18May10 is based on GMT-1, and the other levels is fobonacci levels. anyone can share the historical fibolevel indicator (with GMT/time adjustable)?

cheers

rey

Edited by cubicrey
info correction
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

May be this is not the right thread to ask this question, but does anyone know anything about the 2 days webinar that Forex Joe is hosting for the 2 days around NFP this coming Friday?

http://www.ouforextrader.com/non-farm-payroll-june/

Has anyone tried his webinar in the past? Is it any good? I know at least it is free. (Although after you sign up, he immediately hit you with the option to sign up to trial his daily bias numbers, which would require giving your credit card details, so I passed up that option).

I have never traded news trading before, so just curious about this.

Here are the Cheat Sheets from the first FM.

hxxp://[email protected]/8TI4MVHT0Q

hxxp://[email protected]/file/z1meOd71/F0rexM@stery_Cheat_Sheets.html

Thanks appreciated.

FXClarence

Hi FXClarence, thanks for share. But I seem to have trouble locating the links, even after changing the "@" and "0" to "a" and "o". What am I doing wrong?

Hi FXClarence, thanks for share. But I seem to have trouble locating the links, even after changing the "@" and "0" to "a" and "o". What am I doing wrong?

Sorry about that JoeyTrader. I did some house cleaning to free up space. Over 160 people downloaded but only 3 found them useful. So I deleted to have additional space. I put them back up. Here is new link. Please keep in mind these docs were from the FIRST Forex Mastery.

hxxp://[email protected]/file/Jbm4lbDo/FM_Docs.html

Thanks is always appreciated.

FXClarence

Sorry about that JoeyTrader. I did some house cleaning to free up space. Over 160 people downloaded but only 3 found them useful. So I deleted to have additional space. I put them back up. Here is new link. Please keep in mind these docs were from the FIRST Forex Mastery.

hxxp://[email protected]/file/Jbm4lbDo/FM_Docs.html

Thanks is always appreciated.

FXClarence

Thanks FXClarence, downloaded successfully. Although I have not read through the download yet, I am sure anything in addition to the preview videos can be helpful in helping me come to understand the system better. I think, intuitively, I am getting the overall logic behind the Sling-shot system. It is putting into actual practice, and how to interpret the specific indicators, that I need help on. And I think the instructions, even from FM version 1, will be most helpful. Cheers.

Anyone having trouble with mastery eating up memory? Tried on my desktop and laptop and on different brokers and i couldn't get it to run without eating up all my memory and lagging everything down terribly.

yes it is, it is really memory and cpu intensive.