Forex Mastery 2.0

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you did what I posted to do Andre it will work once the market opens today it needs the feed of a open market to work..

You should be fine if your failure message went away it means your ok now just waiting for the market to open. Now what I would do is make a few back up Mt4 and keep them ready until this bug is found and fixed. Ok now back to my morning java the only thing that makes this little brain work lol

let us know if your not..

hy guys!

crodzilla / samk090905 : thanks the quick answer, but it was enabled already, So I did the same thing like pahteway, removed all of components of MT4 and installed it again. The failure messeage disappeard, but the scanner still does not work. I can see: OU Forex Mastery Market Scanner loading, but does not happen anything. I am paitent, I waited almost 3 hours, it does not helped too. All of others templates and indicators work. I tried with and without DLL, and live traiding, and ewery way?

Who has a well working scanner, can share wiht us the template again?

And if it still not help the next step: I'll reinstall my all of computer. I want this system, but unfortunetly I can't afford it.

To others: I dont have this Thanks button too..

Thans,

Andre

They go into the equivent folders.

Templates in templates,include in include,indicators in indicators and the 2 files left the ex4 and mq4 is your expert advisor and it goes in experts folder so

program files>MT4>templates(templates)

program files>Mt4>expert>indicators(indicators)

program files>MT4>expert(EA)

program files>Mt4>include(include)

Thanks sharing FM. Could someone explain in what folders these files should be placed. Thanks in advance.

If you did what I posted to do Andre it will work once the market opens today it needs the feed of a open market to work..

You should be fine if your failure message went away it means your ok now just waiting for the market to open. Now what I would do is make a few back up Mt4 and keep them ready until this bug is found and fixed. Ok now back to my morning java the only thing that makes this little brain work lol

let us know if your not..

Thanks so much!!

It works very well!!

Now let's make some money!

1)Forex Mastery Risk Calculator link below:

http://www.ouforexmastery.com/members/files/Forex%20Mastery%20Trade%20Sizing%20Risk%20Calculat or.xls

2)Calculating Stop Loss Take Profit:

http://ouforexmastery.com/members/wp-content/uploads/Calculating%20Stop%20Loss%20Take%20Profit.pdf

3)Configuring the Alert:

http://ouforexmastery.com/members/files/Configuring%20the%20Market%20Scanner%2020091117.pd f

If interested, here is the docs listed above for the FIRST Forex Mastery. I don't know what maybe different in the Second FM docs.

Thanks is appreciated.

hxxp://[email protected]/file/bD8i7WNk/FM_Docs.html

FXClarence

For Module 1-6, anyone able to to download and post it here? thks!

Edited by awsl

crodzilla

thank you for the excellent work you do in this forum. I am confused no end lately. I have downloaded the file (educated) from sharebee as you indicated but the file does not request a pwd. also after I installed it there seem to be a lot missing on the scanner as compared to images posted later. I have understood you saying that that is because we are using the wrong release. So where is the correct release? Also the file I downloaded from your suggested link does not have any "included" files.

I would appreciate some help please. Could you direct me to the correct file?

Thanks

Please, do we have the bias and key numbers that are with the original proprietary numbers created by forex joe that are key levels in the market with this cracked version please.

Someone kindly respond me.

Thanks

Bias and key numbers are provided daily to his subscribers so they cannot be accessed without paying. I had a 7 day free trial before but could not grasp the concept

Did you save those numbers, it would help a lot if you made a screen shot once you had everything in place..

Bias and key numbers are provided daily to his subscribers so they cannot be accessed without paying. I had a 7 day free trial before but could not grasp the concept

Scalping w/Forex Mastery

This is working for me so I will share it hope it works for you.

It will be quick cuz I am trading now. I have been scalping using the FM and have no had a loser yet.

The way I do it is first I look at the scanner and I do not look at slingshots just the small directional arrows next to the SS I wait till most or all are pointing up or down with green up or red down. This gives you the direction of the current trend and it's very accurate.

Next step I go in the the M15 and just watch the price action for a min or 2. If the price is ranging up and down this is what I want to see. I enter on a pull back on the direction of the trend.

I missed a good one a half hour ago on the aud/usd talking to another trader..

Ok that's just go in and watch the PA ..

real time screen shot of my live trades not great I had to exit a couple times early cuz my dog Whiskey got into a fight lol

Enjoy

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3518/scalpingfm.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

reddiscalp,

Yes the number maybe very helpful. If you have the support and resistance numbers for each day that you had your trial we could see if we could reverse engineer the numbers and we could also compare the numbers to standard S&R.

So if anyone out there had a free trial and made some screen shots with the SR numbers please attach the photo..

thanks

Hi everyone, I am a late comer to this thread, and recently downloaded the educated version from testttt. The templates seem to all function properly. However, I cannot seem to get the Market Scanner to work. Ever since the 1st time I try to load the template, it has an Alert window that says: "OUForex Mastery Market Scanner will not run until it is enabled"

Can someone tell me how to enable the Market Scanner? Or to a post that has already answered this question?

EDIT: I re-read the previous posts, and realized I did not enable expert advisor within the MT4. So the Scanner is working now. Can't wait to try this one out.

Edited by joeytrader