Forex Mastery 2.0

Guest crazymoney

Question I never see the green/red signal confirmation line by the price it's there on the cheats cheats,my widow say the indicator is there but it never shows itself?

thanks

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...or you could pay $2500 or $5000 to get them...

Sorry...

It seems that these indicators and S/R levels are updated somewhat regularly (from what I gather). Heck the first version of this, that was posted in this forum, looks nothing like the version educated by testttt.

We are going to have to make due with what we have.

Your $5000 is being well spent by maintaining this strategy's integrity, utilizing server-side protections.

But, so far the slingshot strategy is intreguing to say the least. I have made several profitable trades utilizing just that strategy.

MarketCycle-360.com

Guest crazymoney

Thank you then I will not worry about that..

Could you be kind enough to attach a screen shot or 2 of your profitable sling shot trades. I'm sure we will all benefit from it..

thank you very mich

Guest crazymoney

The slingshot to be is the same as using the stochRSI same rules for longs price below 20 and shorts 80..

The only difference I can see is he using 3 stoch indicators with a 32 shift so all the settings would be around 5,5,3

Thats way it be great if you can show us some setups that turned into winners..

thanks

i have the full file that a friend sent to me. he believes its educated but did mention that the support and resistance doesnt work and it tries to connect to the server. i suppose one basic way to prevent it from connecting to the server would be to block that access via your own firewall: but that's just what i know. perhaps; some coders here could do a way better job. anyhow; crodzilla or testttt you guys want to take a stab at it?

http://sharebee.com/2b1415f5

samk: As I have mentioned before, the DLL is only downloading those S/R levels for subscribers. It is a SERVER-SIDE process. testttt is right, its the best you are going to get, unless you pay $$$.

crazymoney: The slingshot is four (only 2 are used) different stochastics as noted by reviewing the code. There is no other magic. They show a retracement of the current trend.

In the title, (screenshot) is one of my slingshot trades in my real-money account. It works very well. Of course I can't show you what the scanner looked like at the time, but on the GBPUSD 30min, there was a slingshot alerted. I went into the 15min to wait for all the indicators to turn up and got into the trade. I set a stop loss below the recent low, and a takeprofit the same distance above for a 1:1. A nice 46 pips in 1 and a half hours.

The 30 minute is the lowest timeframe that I would look for a slingshot. The hour is nice because you can then wait for the 30 and the 15 to turn.

The slingshot is a LEADING indicator to show that a retracement to the current trend is possibly occuring. The lower timeframe will validate whether the retracement will end and price momentum will return to the direction of the trend.

This is the best LEADING indicator I have seen/used.

Screenshot: http://sharebee.com/2b1415f5

Edited by crodzilla
MarketCycle-360.com

The Forex Mastery Promo videos are the best at explaining how to use it. That is all that I went by. Here is the index for all 4 videos. Video #2 is excellent for explaining the method and looking at multiple time frames using the scanner. This video should be studied by all who want to use this method.

http://ouforexmastery.com/PreviewV2/

MarketCycle-360.com

The Forex Mastery Promo videos are the best at explaining how to use it. That is all that I went by. Here is the index for all 4 videos. Video #2 is excellent for explaining the method and looking at multiple time frames using the scanner. This video should be studied by all who want to use this method.

http://ouforexmastery.com/PreviewV2/

MarketCycle-360.com

Hi Crodzilla,

thanks for your screen shot..

One question how in the heck did you get this software to work like that?

I downloaded everything I have no green/red priceline, only 3 bands not 4 in the price action indy and for 2 days now running 24/7 the scanner has never ever gave me any other signals but check short,check long but somehow you have the complete package..?

thanks

rick

hi crod

thank you for the reply

but i didnt see a dll in there. anyhow; if that's all the dll is doing then it should work fine right? but other memebers in this thread mentioned that the scanner stopped working for them and others said it doesnt work at all. so im wondering what else is stopping the software from working.

so what's not working on here or what are we missing? i can see if i have anything that we are missing and post it here. it sounds like if it is educated then the actual software is working 100% except the s+r data.

samk: As I have mentioned before, the DLL is only downloading those S/R levels for subscribers. It is a SERVER-SIDE process. testttt is right, its the best you are going to get, unless you pay $$$.

crazymoney: The slingshot is four (only 2 are used) different stochastics as noted by reviewing the code. There is no other magic. They show a retracement of the current trend.

In the title, (screenshot) is one of my slingshot trades in my real-money account. It works very well. Of course I can't show you what the scanner looked like at the time, but on the GBPUSD 30min, there was a slingshot alerted. I went into the 15min to wait for all the indicators to turn up and got into the trade. I set a stop loss below the recent low, and a takeprofit the same distance above for a 1:1. A nice 46 pips in 1 and a half hours.

The 30 minute is the lowest timeframe that I would look for a slingshot. The hour is nice because you can then wait for the 30 and the 15 to turn.

The slingshot is a LEADING indicator to show that a retracement to the current trend is possibly occuring. The lower timeframe will validate whether the retracement will end and price momentum will return to the direction of the trend.

This is the best LEADING indicator I have seen/used.

Screenshot: http://sharebee.com/2b1415f5

"The slingshot is a LEADING indicator"

what may I ask are you talking about here? where is this indicator? If you just mean the alert you got from the scanner I am out of luck as mine does not give that alert. But if you mean something else that can be actually looked at please share..

thanks

This is what I call a slingshot now maybe it's not but I have found when you have this much seperation from the money line(green) it will snap back.

This trade lasted over 11 hrs yeild close to 200 pips.

But as you can see fom my screenshot I don't have anything like you have and yet the posters here are all saying I do?

thanks

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1306/slingshottrade.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks I tried that, tried all kinds of stuff like I said I do not know what he is referring to as the best leading indicator slingshot when I can not see it on mine however he has a lot of indicators that do not work on mine because of webserver..

Anyhow this is a extremely valuable tip so pay attention..whenever you see such a seperation from the money line (green) if the money line is below the green line once it's archs upwards you buy long and if it comes from the top off the red you short. You will rarely go wrnog here. If all you did was look for this set up you would not need to use anything else. Just scroll back and look and see from history on this formation..

happy trading

Need some help..

I now see why I never get a sling shot buzz on my scanner. My scanner is missing all the time frames and directions etc. My scanner omly goes down 4 levels and ends at the Gravy train there is nothing below it but space..I thought everyones was like this till I watch the vdeo again.

any suggestion

thanks

patheway: That is an old version (from 2009) that wasn't educated completely. Please update all your indicators, templates and Scanner from testttt's educated version which is the one I am using (shown in my screenshot), and I am corrected: in testttt's version, there is no DLL.

Here it is again just in case someone missed it:

http://sharebee.com/3c9b0840

PW: testttt

Here is a screenshot of what the scanner should look like:

http://sharebee.com/db2c56ea

Be forewarned, the scanner is a CPU hog, my dual core 1.9ghz has a hard time running the scanner and 4 open charts with the template attached.

Edited by crodzilla
MarketCycle-360.com

No joke this is amazinng even for me I am impressed..I had a long withgpb/usd 2 ss 15,30 but had another ss going the oposite way on the 5. I am wondering what the rule is here. Do the lower TF take more respect in the situation. all it does is drives you nuts because it's really tugging on bothsides. I go stop out of that one and making back with nw..

Below are 2 screen shots. You can see clearly than the sling shot is filled with Green. You can see clearly the arrows are pointing up and green, you can see clearly on the scanner that the "SS" is colored green and you have the arrows red pointed down.

By looking at this setup would it be a short setup with trend going down so you would be trading countertrend?

I lost $400 today because I think I misread the slingshot and went the wrong way..Can we asssume that when the sling shot is filled with Green and you have green arrows pointing up then your looking at just long trades and if red only short?

What screwed me I had a trade with the "SS" colored red with red arrows pointing down but on scanner green arrows pointing up.

Somehow I got into my head from watching the videos that when you see the green money line being help up on the top of the price action indicator that means when it snaps back to the bottom it will make the price jump up?

And the opposite when the green money line is held at the bottom

But I have seen it both ways today like 50/50 almost.

thanks

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8485/ss1wi.jpg

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5859/ss1q.jpg

Edited by patheway