Forex Mastery 2.0

Bias or Key Level

I read CheatSheets.pdf.

The first entry requirements on CheatSheets.pdf is *The price drop to a Bias or Key Level* .

I can not see *Bias or Key Level* in my Mt4.

I try to change to other templates but I still can not see *Bias or Key Level*.

Please someone help me for this issue.

Thanks.

Edited by plypun

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read CheatSheets.pdf.

The first entry requirements on CheatSheets.pdf is *The price drop to a Bias or Key Level* .

Thanks.

Plypun...to my knowledge the only way right now you can get them is to be a paying customer of Forex Mastery. Forex Joe's Bias and Key numbers have not been "educated" for the server check as of yet.

I read CheatSheets.pdf.

Thanks.

In the meanwhile, without the official bias and key numbers, I have started looking at merely the daily-pivots and its corresponding supports and resistance levels, as well as a few manually drawn-in lines denoting previous major swing highs and lows. This seems to be a workable work-around for me. (as a substitute for the bias and key numbers)

Although I am still coming to grip with the entire system, there has been one set-up that has been giving me very high strike rate, and that is, whenever a sling-shot move FAILS to break the previous high or low (for example, after green arrows, sling shot moves up, but fails to break the previous swing high), then it almost always will move quite a bit in the direction opposite to the sling shot. Although I have only been eye-balling this (paper-trade) set-up, the strike rate seems to be in the high 90% (ie. almost never fails). But I still have not figured out when is the best time to enter a counter-sling-shot trade.

Has anyone else observed anything similar? Or am I imagining things?

Here is the link for the webinar non farm payroll replay

hxxp://ouforextrader.c0m/non-farm-replay/june.html

The fibonnaci things from Sunil Mangwani was very interesting

They offer also the bias and key numbers for 97 U$ per month

hxxp://ouforextrader.c0m/free_forex_trial.php

Maybe we can purchase together

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

US $39.99 on ebay

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-FOREX-MASTERY-2-0-SYSTEM-2-FOREX-TRADING-ROBOTS_W0QQitemZ280536374380QQcategoryZ158906QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%252BDDSIC%26otn%3D20%26pmod%3D330446951346%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6899961272030262769

US $39.99 on ebay

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-FOREX-MASTERY-2-0-SYSTEM-2-FOREX-TRADING-ROBOTS_W0QQitemZ280536374380QQcategoryZ158906QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%252BDDSIC%26otn%3D20%26pmod%3D330446951346%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6899961272030262769

Interesting. Does anyone know if this version includes life-time updates for the bias and key numbers? If so, then $39.99 (assuming one time payment) may be well worth it. If not, then it is probably the same or similar to the educated version already shared here. Although I find the seller's screen shot of having both the dashboard and price action on the same window an interesting way to save window space.

As to the seller's other bonuses, I notice at least the Forex Trend System by John Chen, is probably already share elsewhere in this forum.

I would've thought it was unlikely to include updates for the bias and key numbers.

By the way, has anybody been able to get the scanner working on a consistent basis - mine worked for about 2 days or so, and the wouldn't update - just keeps saying loading!! Any help would be appreciated.

reddiscalp,

Yes the number maybe very helpful. If you have the support and resistance numbers for each day that you had your trial we could see if we could reverse engineer the numbers and we could also compare the numbers to standard S&R.

So if anyone out there had a free trial and made some screen shots with the SR numbers please attach the photo..

thanks

Thank you ! and all contributors and newbies.

Firstly I read and print the whole thread, follow the links accordingly and most become dead as uploads are made to servers that erase after short time and sure wastes my time .. but LOVE it ..:)

Hope these PDF's are valuable to the traders that have started to do serious into trading PM.

In due time will install and start to experiment with it, meanwhile will follow this thread and in due time, absolutely jump in.

OU Forex Trader Weekend Report for Sunday July 25, 2010.pdf attached and hope to be able to obtain this info for all daily.

hxxp://www.multiupload.com/69QNT8XB7B

http://www.mediafire.com/?34ljibhcik3plvf

As each one of us here has specialized strengths and skills, seems we will thus be successful with PM

and educate me in due time what to do with these values ..lol

Good trading wishes to all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

For the people that wanna set up the price action indicator by themselves just use these settings which are exactly the same:

Stochastics

red - 8 slow 3 , highlow smoothed

blue - 14 slow 3, highlow smoothed

green (moneytrend) - 35 slow 3, highlow smoothed

Fixed minimum set to -10 Maximum 110

Now go get rich :)

• 3 weeks later...