Tiger MAX

Just my opinion, OK..?

I'm a graduate of the course, the last one Mr. Pruitt gave.

Do not waste your time, I certainly wasted my money.

I personally like to second that. I graduate from the July course this year and I am horrified with the amount of indicators they used. First few lessons seem godly as they only introduced very few indicators but near the end of the course, its a mass orgy.

Ever since I graduate form the course I never used this method at all but I can't say it does not work because I never used it. Maybe someone find success in this which is a good thing.

Personally I felt its really a waste of money and time spent on this course. Just my 2 cents.

regards,

Heavenforex

by the way I did voted this thread 5 stars before I went for the course. If I can change it i am going to vote 2 stars at most

Edited by Heavenforex
Confessing my vote

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please allow me to share some advice..

Get Smashing Forex. It is the forerunner of TigerMax. The TigerMax system is NOT an improvement on the basic system.

After reading this thread I looked in my files and found a copy of SF. Out of curiousity I loaded it up and reread the manual. Ten or fifteen minutes at most.

Three nice winners in a row this evening on EURUSD during the Asian session, no less.

If you cannot trade SF profitably, you haven't a chance with the Max method and I don't know why you would bother anyway.

If you can't fly a Piper Cub, do you think trying to fly a 747 will be easier?

More complicated is NOT BETTER. SIMPLE is better.

Edited by conglo

Please allow me to share some advice..

Get Smashing Forex. It is the forerunner of TigerMax. The TigerMax system is NOT an improvement on the basic system.

After reading this thread I looked in my files and found a copy of SF. Out of curiousity I loaded it up and reread the manual. Ten or fifteen minutes at most.

Three nice winners in a row this evening on EURUSD during the Asian session, no less.

If you cannot trade SF profitably, you haven't a chance with the Max method, and I don't know why you would bother.

If you can't fly a Piper Cub, do you think trying to fly a 747 will be easier?

More complicated is NOT BETTER. SIMPLE is better.

Hello Conglo,

Can you share please, old links are dead. Thanks !

conglo

On this board we are normally more helpful than just saying "LOOk for it. I've stated twice it's easy to find". You won't make many friends here with that attitude.

Here you go people, current link is working for now.

h**p://www.mediafire.com/?yzd2jx0otjk

Edited by scratch

Hello,

honestly I do not mind sharing the videos but the max guys watermark my full name and email address on every video which I feel uncomfortable posting to the public. Hope you guys understand.

Hello Heavenforex,

I understand and respect your hesitation. Could you consider an other solution, for example send the videos links with a pm ? Thanks for your answer, whatever your decision.

Hello Heavenforex,

I understand and respect your hesitation. Could you consider an other solution, for example send the videos links with a pm ? Thanks for your answer, whatever your decision.

Hi luc33x,

do you only want the July 2010? I have the old videos which I think I can post. They are the ones earlier in the thread which I download from.

I have been on the course and I quite agree although crap is being too kind!

I don't think anyone has made any consistant money from it including Eusibio. It would be so easy for these guys to show how this system made real money if they setup an account to trade just this system and published the results. It's not rocket science and they could even charge more if they could prove the results.

The thing that really got me was, as has been said before, the contradictions on the sessions. And when you asked, politely as possible, why there seemed to be a difference in the explanations they just argue about why you are asking it rather than explaining it. Dick heads!

• 1 month later...

What is the MAX system???

Anyone who has seen the videos or has more information please correct me if I make a mistake here.

In my opinion, the whole and only theme that is taught here is after the fact chart reading.

The presenters may disagree so I will a try to present how they may describe the course.

It could vaguely be called a trend following trading system that has signals generated by 3 different moving average crossings. The long term MA is supposed to keep you trading with the trend but later they show you that it isn't necessary. Added to the basic system are the ideas that you add to your positions whenever there is a price retracement (except when it proves to be unprofitable) followed by a continuation and the need to take profit at regular intervals. On top of this, you layer on the following indicators onto your chart:

* three different EMAs

* MACD for re-entry alerts

* several noise making MA crossover alerts

* bollinger bands

* stochastic RSI

* Awsome Oscillator or the Accelerator Indicator, even they get confused as to which one to use

* OBOS (Over bought Over Sold)

* Vininni

* non-lag moving averages (even though it is named "Non-Lag" it does lag).

* envelopes which are included with every copy of MT4 but are renamed "Tiger Tunnels". Who knows how many envelopes in total are put on the chart.

Other indicators that are used but then sort of discarded are:

* Dochian chanels

* Heiken Ashi

* Traders Dynamic Index

* Shining Star

* Signal Bar

* Some others were introduced but they were unable to get them working for the videos

When it is all said and done you have enough indicators and lines on the chart to prevent you from seeing what is happening to price. Further, with so many indicators, there will always be one or two to indicate why you should or should not have taken a certain trade, but don't worry because they won't apply to other trades. This way the system can never be wrong.

I believe someone else posted a copy of a typical "MAX" chart earlier but to get an idea, put a plate full of spaghetti, various fruits and vegetables for color, and some ice cream in a blender. Blend until chunky then throw the whole mess onto your screen and there you have it Tiger MAX!

Anyone considering purchasing this visual assault on the eyes should ask for a certified live trading statement and run as fast as you can when they start with the excuses as to why they can't show you one. I have never seen one and never heard of the presenters ever producing one which is quite amazing since this system supposedly can pull in thousands of pips per week. But then on any Saturday I too can look at the charts and tell you with 100% accuracy when you should have bought and sold any pair in the previous week.

Edited by hitescape
clarity and typos

its very cleverly marketed at ff the thread is restricted to a certain number of vouches which basically sorta ensures only your friends can post in the thread so naturally they say good things about the system even if they dont know what it is coz obviously ur friends will sing ur praises.

Those who dare to speak out will be bullied which is again they normal way things work at ff.

the only ones making money from this are the sellers .... and they make a boat load of money .... used to be 2k for 8 webinars, for everything else extra charge.

from time to time they throw in new so called "improved modifications" which is just fluff to tell people the older versions floating on the internet are outdated so as to get them to spend money buying the latest greatest version.

if you see the max 8 the one taught by the creator in one of the videos someone asks for a live demonstration and the creator just fobs him off with some silly excuse.

Complete s-c-a-m i havent taken the course but i know about 4 people who have right from max 8 and neither they nor anyone they know were able to make money with this.

dont waste ur time listen to what hitescape says coz its valuable advice.

hermanhess' and hitescape's comments are spot on, and I have taken the course (Max 8).

Tiger Max uses the Peter Bain approach.

Market a "brilliant" but very complicated / worthless method and then imply that you must be an idiot if you don't understand it.

If you are an idiot, well then, you need to retake the course, attend a weekend seminar or a webinar.

If you still don't understand it, well, by God, boy!!, you need to retake the course, attend a weekend seminar or a webinar, etc., until you "get it" (you won't of course, because it's nonsense).

Do you see where this is going? $$$ CH-CHING $$$

You wouldn't believe how many of the member/drones have admitted to this and are proud of it.

Woe unto you if you dare to question or criticize. You will be insulted and berated by the "vouchers" (good one) who have been drinking the Kool-Aid.

I've been at this for over twenty years and Tiger Max is probably the biggest scam I have seen.

Then again, maybe not, there's always Peter Bain.

Edited by conglo

Hi,

First of all., thanks histescape for all ur efforts in bringing us most of the materials and we could see the worthlessness of it.

I've seen that as soon as a negative comment is made about this.., there will be strong rejections that it needs practice and added to it this pure scouring of the net for any possibility of sharing and making sure that the material is not available freely adds to the interest of people seeking for it and thus increases those scammers chance of getting more and more sheeps "angled" and "separated" and going directly into their pockets!!!!!