Pipware D@shboard 3.0

Bubu007

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I would had that I have downloaded a copy of pipware dashboard a few month ago and after testing it I have purchased it.

There are so many scammers in the forex industry that sharing all this stuff allow all of us to stay away from them.

But for sure, when I find a great guy, I try to promote him and to help him.

Thank you for all your work Stratman, you rock

Best regards,

Gringoh

That's the spirit..

Hey why do you have the name Gringo? Are you a American living in a Spanish country?

Thanks

Patheway

Hello,

I would had that I have downloaded a copy of pipware dashboard a few month ago and after testing it I have purchased it.

There are so many scammers in the forex industry that sharing all this stuff allow all of us to stay away from them.

But for sure, when I find a great guy, I try to promote him and to help him.

Thank you for all your work Stratman, you rock

Best regards,

Gringoh

Haha,

No, in fact I am a french guy, and all my friends gave me the pseudo Gringo... It's a long story, to make it short:

In France we had a commercial on TV a few years ago with a guy who was preparing the coffee. One of his friend told him "your coffee is not good Gringo... and he gave him a new kind of coffe"... So one day I was in holidays with friends and I was preparing the coffee... That was 12 years ago...

So now that's my official pseudo ;-)

;-)

Lol Merci,

I use the best coffee in the world better than Jamican Blue and it's grown less than a hour from a home of mine.

Happy pips

Patheway

Haha,

No, in fact I am a french guy, and all my friends gave me the pseudo Gringo... It's a long story, to make it short:

In France we had a commercial on TV a few years ago with a guy who was preparing the coffee. One of his friend told him "your coffee is not good Gringo... and he gave him a new kind of coffe"... So one day I was in holidays with friends and I was preparing the coffee... That was 12 years ago...

So now that's my official pseudo ;-)

;-)

Hey guys...this sounds like some promo.

I am surprised so many people having this new dashboard, and nobody shared here? Wuz up here??

Jay

Well, just buy it. It is not expensive for what you get.

As a matter of fact, it's well worth the investment.

If you can't appreciate the development efforts that go into indicator or EA development: learn MQL and start coding something. That might give you some insights.

S.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

Hm,i guess you dont realize , you are on sharing forum?? You can say the same, on the book ("try write a book"), trading systems ("try to build the system"), etc etc, so totally invalid point

I guess, everybody here with some moral sence realize the effort of the author, and if happy with product, will buy the product. At least i do it.

Me personally i treat it as a "trial" basically, cause lets be honest, vast vast vast majority of courses, trading systems are scam, in better case, terrible quality.

If you are fighter against sharing, fair enough, but maybe you should stop participating on forums like this, and let scammers clean the pockets of poor people looking for hope in the particular course or system.

J.

Edited by jayjas

So i think Stratman have reason, he lost his time for programing this best tool !

So look this two pictures, no big differences, why you don't donwload the THV system V4 or V3 of Cobra, it's also Straman have benn programed this ....

And look you understand that i say...

First THV V4 by Cobraforex

http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/9263/68068788.jpg

2nd Dashboard 4.30 by Stratman

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8240/25453632.jpg

For me is the same system

For THV V4 & V3 all informations are here :

And is FREE

http://www.cobraforex.com/other/V3thread.jpg

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=127271

Edited by Yorgo

Yorgo, you are THE MAN, thanks for head up mate....JimJamBonks, Yorgo dont miss anything, actually he pinpoint the correct thing...well done Yorgo...

Very basic model this Stratman use, get the followers on FF, and then sell them something, they already have.

Unfortunatelly, seems this thread is being manipulated by the Stratman people...

I think a quick history lesson is in order ..

I did not create the original indicators for the THV system. I was added to the THV team much later. What I did was rewrite the indicators in a much more efficient way. Those new indicators are all available free from my website.

I wrote the mini charts allowing multiple currencies and time frames to be displayed on the main MT4 chart window. The mini-charts were added to the THV system at release 4. The mini-charts are still available for free from my site.

Because I was becoming a profitable trader I was bombarded with questions daily from other traders wanting to know how to trade like me. I was spending hours every day wading through and answering all correspondence ( taking me away from payed contract work). Even as a profitable trader (10% per month), my trading capital is too small to earn a full-time income. I had completed a large programming contract during my NZ winter and the money from that would run out around Jan this year.

With what time I had left (approx 4 months) I developed the dashboard for my own trading. I knew that it would be helpful to other traders although not essential eg you can drive a car without looking at your dashboard but it helps! If I released it, I would further increase my already stretched free assistance to traders. A dilema .. how to give to others but not incur a huge unpaid workload.

At that point I could have easily become another person selling a system for $1000's and making money from all those traders still trying to find the holy grail. But the truth was (and is) that the holy grail is just education and screen time ... the only cost for a new trader should be their own time.

So instead of making a 'system' for sale to make me loads of money, I took the approach to teach for free and offer the dashboard as a 'tool' ie something that people could choose to buy or not ie it's not essential (like the dashboard of a car). So I sold the dashboard for a small fee to help pay for my support time and any further development time. I still retained all the other software as free downloads.

A trader at forex factory got upset about this and complained to 'twee'. I was immediately stopped from posting to any public thread. This meant I could no longer post to my favorite THV thread. I then started my own thread in the commercial section as that was the only place forex factory would now allow me to be.

If you read the first few pages of my pipware thread, you will quickly see how much support I received from the public community. This inspired me to continue and I started making the free videos to help others learn to trade profitably. I wrote the new pipware-charts ... another free indicator that is available from my site. It creates mini thv coral, trix, macd, stochastics, TDI etc.

I have now made over 80 free trading videos and my last trading results show more than a 60% return during May. Beginning of June, I found an issue with Oanda (they said it was a bug that is now fixed) but I decided to withdraw from them and open an account with Dukascopy. Dukascopy are very anal with paperwork and it's taken until end of last week to get my new account open. I am now going through the account funding process and hope to be live trading again during next week.

I continue to sell the dashboard as it helps cover unpaid time already spent and any time I spend helping others at present. I run a skype trading room for traders to communicate with each other. There is no subscription fee ... but you must own the dashboard to participate as I spend time answering lot's of newbie questions. I get many questions directly to my skype address (outside my room) ... having a small amount of money coming in from dashboard sales helps lessen the blow of the amount of effort it takes to run my services.

When I add up all the hours I spend compared to how many dashboards I have sold .. I am a long way from recovering my time cost. One day I may have to stop and concentrate on myself. In the meantime feel free to enjoy everything I have to offer ... both FREE and payed.

A point was made that this was a sharing forum ie that commercial systems are to made available for free download? If this happens to my work, I can just get pipware added to this sites black book list. I will let the people here decide how to treat me and my work.

cheers

stratman

stratman;

i purchased your dashboard several weeks ago; though i've yet to use it (i'm a relative noob and i wanted to make certain i understood the major concepts before i started using your dashboard). i agree with the rest of the members that your honesty and hard work deserves you being compensated for it. please continue with your outstanding work and unyielding integrity. dont let the cynic's criticism dissuade you from perfecting this tool.

thank you,

thanks Stratman i'm agree also with the rest of the menbers for your long and hard work, and honesty. Now i use only THV system, i'm not an expert, i think i'll used your dashboard more later, when i will progress in forex exchange.

I appreciate too much your developpment. For all Pipware 4.30 system is not expensive buy it ! Remenber if you share Pipware you go kill the developpment and the long work of Stratman research

Hm Stratman and other here, i think i am going to cry...what a testimony...

No i dont wanna be rude and unfair. So lets keep it just facts.

1. you coded "free" indicators...but wait, you counted your time and "lost" wage, and you have transfer these expences to you your commercial product. Your words - "I continue to sell the dashboard as it helps cover unpaid time already spent and any time I spend helping others at present".

So this is not free indicators, this is just promotion of your coding bussiness, which every coder have to do. So where is your charity and kindness to all community?

2. Your words "Even as a profitable trader (10% per month), my trading capital is too small to earn a full-time income". Are you joking?? Do you have any idea what % do the best hedge funds? They will throw all their billions at you, if you hold something, that makes 10% monthly, consistently.

Hope i will not sound rude, but your last promo on your FF page 60%/month, i consider it as dangerous joke, cause you raise false expectations of what is possible to achieve by trading forex consistently.

3. Your words. "I took the approach to teach for free and offer the dashboard as a 'tool' ie something that people could choose to buy or not ie it's not essential". Man, how come the purchase of a dashboard is necessary for qualify to your free teaching? They MUST purchase your dashboard to become a member of your room? So people dont have a choice to buy or not to buy, if they wanna become members of your "so called teaching skype room"? Where is the free part then? You just charge them ahead of time.

Final conclusion, you are just another coder selling his product. Nothing wrong about it, except that fairytale about free stuff which is in fact just clever bussiness plan.

And i must stress, nothing wrong about it. I dont criticise it all. We all have to make living somehow, and your promo to your product called minicharts can help somebody for sure.

My 2 cents,

P.S.

Last quote for myself, I can effort purchase something for 50$, even for 300$...i treat this and other forum as a trial to commercial products, and i have already purchased several books after reading them first for free.

Thats why i encourage sharing spirit in this forum, to support good stuff and not a scam. (i dont call your product scam, since i havent tested it yet - just to prevent wrong feelings of accusation)

Edited by jayjas

jayjas

You are certainly missing the point.

1 ... "So this is not free indicators, this is just promotion of your coding bussiness, which every coder have to do. So where is your charity and kindness to all community?"

You missed that my free coding time and efforts for the community are well beyond the payments I receive for the dashboard and free indicators I provide

2. "Your words "Even as a profitable trader (10% per month), my trading capital is too small to earn a full-time income". Are you joking?? Do you have any idea what % do the best hedge funds? They will throw all their billions at you, if you hold something, that makes 10% monthly, consistently."

If you are not earning at least this as a retail trader after all the money you spent on books etc ... you must have been scammed. I personally know people who make 100% per month consistently. Dukascopy have an award for best traders per month ... they are mainly institutional traders and the winner average is 200% per month. Last month it was 400%.

3. "They MUST purchase your dashboard to become a member of your room? So people dont have a choice to buy or not to buy, if they wanna become members of your "so called teaching skype room"? Where is the free part then? You just charge them ahead of time."

People can learn my methods of trading for free. It's all in my forum thread and videos which are free. The skype room is just a place for traders that own the dashboard to chat to each other. I don't say anything there that I don't already say in my free videos/forum. I answer questions directly to my skype contact from non dashboard owners as well. Have you missed what I have said many times here already? ... purchase of my dashboard is not essential to trade my methods.

With regard my 60% in a month ... see answer to point 2. I made over 60% by aiming for a consistent target of 2.4% (compounding) per day. It's not a joke. It's verified results from MyFXbook.com

Stratman,

As opposed to you, i gotta focus on trading, not forum discussions, so this might be my last post to this subject (of course, if you dont come up again with something "funny").

1. i dont care you wanna make bussiness coding, do your job, concentrate on coding. It is more that obvious, that you do better job coding than acting as trading guru.

2. 100% monthly...hm...i guess, its doesnt need a comment....let me just have LMAO

3. I took a look at your FF thread, and it speaks for itself: i would just pinpoint 2

a) Transcripts of your conversation with Oanda - you must have some emotional/psychological troubles??

b) "monthly analytics 2010" at first page of your thread on FF. There is only 1 month and it is May? Where is

Jan, Feb,etc...hehehe

c) When you were crying at your thread on FF, that there is forum, sharing stuff, you forgot to mention the

name of Indo-Investasi, so maybe you should add there the name, so people can come and happily share

not only stuff, but also the ideas...

With an attitude like that, I can't see how you will suceed in forex. I have plenty of people who are now profitable under my teaching. Some have even given me donations because they are doing so well. People become profitable with my teaching without owning the dashboard ... these people buy my dashboard as a way of saying thanks.

When you inferred that 10% per month from forex was a joke ie not possible ... I should have realised you aren't yet a profitable trader.

jayjas

You are out of line. Stratman was kind enough to explain what he has done to help others & small amount for a piece of software he says you don't really need. If you are such a great trader you really do not need his skype room anyway. Sometimes we do not look at the vendor's side of the story. How many days and hours they put into developing a product.

my first post :D

hi yorgo, thank so much for share

i am newbie, can you share template like your pic add?

thanks

So i think Stratman have reason, he lost his time for programing this best tool !

So look this two pictures, no big differences, why you don't donwload the THV system V4 or V3 of Cobra, it's also Straman have benn programed this ....

And look you understand that i say...

First THV V4 by Cobraforex

http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/9263/68068788.jpg

2nd Dashboard 4.30 by Stratman

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8240/25453632.jpg

For me is the same system

For THV V4 & V3 all informations are here :

And is FREE

http://www.cobraforex.com/other/V3thread.jpg

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=127271