Pipware D@shboard 3.0

Bubu007

I get asked many times if I have an affiliate program eg here's the most recent email I got "Do you do an Affiliates program? We are thinking of starting a trading room but would need students to access Pipware. Don’t know how you feel about this".

Here is my response: "I don't have an affiliate program as my goal is not to make a profit selling forex products ... selling my dashboard is only to recover time spent developing the dashboard and all the free indicators I have. Once I get out of this current software contract I hope to develop some more free stuff."

I could aggressively market my products, even put a price on my free stuff ... but I don't. Some people think I've got rocks in my head ... people have said what I teach for free is better than programs/systems they have spent $1000's for. Remember, you can trade what I teach without buying anything from me ie buying the dashboard is not essential to trade my methods.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i've heard, stratman has made many free indicators to share, but maybe when making this indicator, he realized that there is no indicator can make profit constantly for him. so, he began to put a price on this, cus he felt frustated

I personally think this is not an appropriate comment.

Nice read, I tried THV before but found it a bit too overwhelming in the "KISS" principle. I like simple stuff trend lines, support resistance and maybe 1 or 2 indicators max and still evolving, and in my opinion you have to find the system that fits your own personality/style and other factors. As most systems work, but you need to find the one that is for you.

And guys if 50usd is too much for you to buy something with unlimited developer support and even a trading room, and possible one on one chat please show me a better deal. I think the main reason we can share most systems in this forum is that 90% or more are junk and creators know it, therefore they don't care if it is shared or otherwise.

Nice read, I tried THV before but found it a bit too overwhelming in the "KISS" principle. I like simple stuff trend lines, support resistance and maybe 1 or 2 indicators max and still evolving, and in my opinion you have to find the system that fits your own personality/style and other factors. As most systems work, but you need to find the one that is for you.

And guys if 50usd is too much for you to buy something with unlimited developer support and even a trading room, and possible one on one chat please show me a better deal. I think the main reason we can share most systems in this forum is that 90% or more are junk and creators know it, therefore they don't care if it is shared or otherwise.

i guess you're right. 90% free indicators in this forum are junk. and when they found something valuable, they didn't share it. very typical...

and stratman, i'm sorry for judging you like that. i just trying to figure out why you put a price on this, after all this time giving them for free. so, you're in a contract so you can give this indicator for free. i know it's not easy to coding a software like this, you need to make complex algorithm before you put it on it. anyway, think i'm the one who frustated about making money on forex. and i guess i just don't know you

I wish people would stop complaining and realise that my teaching and software has cost me a lot of time and lost income opportunity.

Here's the reality:

Most people under-estimate how long it takes to write good quality software. I spent between 500-1000 hours writing the dashboard and other free indicators. I did that full-time. I have less than 200 people in my skype room ... and a lot of them paid $19.95 ... everyone gets updates free for life. Considering that my normal job gives me $60 USD per hr, dashboard sales have come nowhere near recovering the lost revenue opportunity of $30,000 - $60,000 USD. If I am making so much money selling dashboards (as some think), why am I currently away from my family weeks at a time working my a** off 12-13 hrs per day? Fact is ... I need to support my family. My trading capital is just not sufficient to live off the profits yet.

Another thing that people don't grasp is that my teaching is absolutely free ... yes FREE ... you do NOT need to buy my dashboard to trade my 'bread and butter' methods. I can easily make 10% per month using these methods. I also found 1% per day relatively easy as well. The best consistent daily target I have managed is 2.4% per day over a full month (Read my forex factory thread to understand why I chose 2.4%). These are verified results from a live trading account.

By the way, I don't teach anything extra in my skype room ... it is just a place for traders who own the dashboard to hang out. Every scrap of teaching is free. You have a great opportunity to learn how to trade without paying anything ... what's to complain about that?

If anyone thinks that 2% a day its a lot, think again. 2% of 5000 is $100 and what lot size you trading with is another important thing.

I maybe wrong but 100% is not impossible to do if you start with $300 and trade 0.03 lot. With 0.03 a 1000 pip is $300.

:-)

Regards

by the way stratman, what for you put a price only 50 usd? if this a powerfull system, you could use this system to get more than that. you can use each person in the team to get more than that. if you want people to appreciate what you did, you've already got it without putting a price (your previous indicators & teaching). if you want to help people in forex, you dont need to sacrifice that much (money & time). help yourself first (especially your family), since you always complaining your lost. i think you've ruin your image in front of people. the once generous and kind stratman, become only 50 usd.

i think what he was saying has multiple meanings.

1) $50: why would you sell such a powerful system when you can earn endless amount of money doing it on your own...translation--if it's so powerful, why dont you just keep it. why would you try to make money from others on it.

2)seeking appreciation for what you do: translation--why are you looking for further gratification? and why are you wasting more time and money programming this dashboard?

3)lost time and family: translation--what's wrong with you stratman? the forex world doesn't need that much help. spend more time with your family and stop wasting it on coding ;) i think this is what he is saying.

4)your reputation: once known for angelic divinity now known as the $50 village ***** ;) stop charging for your dashboard (im just translating).

hope this helps stratman (btw, im a proud purchaser of your dashboard).

I do not understand what you are saying.

Princezuku ... you still don't get it

1) I do use it ... and I did just prove that I haven't profited from selling it.

2) I'm not seeking appreciation ... rather trying to stop the unwarranted criticism

3) Forex world doesn't need help ... yeah right ... more than 90% of people fail and a lot get scammed by people claiming to have the holy grail. I lost 25,000 myself before I turned the corner.

4) I shouldn't even reply to that one

If anyone thinks that 2% a day its a lot, think again. 2% of 5000 is $100 and what lot size you trading with is another important thing.

2% might not seem a lot to some people, but if you can do it consistently then when you build up your account you will see the green come in.

In a year (255 days: My estimate of the number of days in a year that aren't weekends or holidays) with a starting balance of $5000 you will have $779,854.90.

And the next year you will have $121,634,732.55.

Thats with only 2% a day.

Chris

Stratman!

Stop answering these people, they are not worth the trouble!

You are not obliged to answer to anyone but your self. Just stop replying to anything that is personal about your motives! uum, you might ask them about their motives in attacking you!!

Apart from that you will never win any argument: OK, I know that you are only trying to explain.

You have enough supporters here, ignore your antagonists or better still ask them what they are doing to improve our trading.

And just in case anyone should think that I am either you in disguise, paid by you, etc:

I don't use any of your products: all too complicated for me;

Cannot understand the use of your dashboards;

Don't want or need indicators but understand those that do.

No offence intended, uum, perhaps to the constant hecklers but not to yourself.

Freddie

OK I'm ready for the brick-bats!!

sorry but i must tell you .. all who speak bad for stratman SUCKZ you know dudes First sorry for my bad english...

You know you all suck ... and why ? i will tell you why because you want to find system where you will see 2 arrows or 1 indicator WHERE TO BUy or WHERE TO Sell and you will make money that easy like monkeys ...

Are you f***ing mind to understand that TRADING IS VERY HARD THING and you dont understand it ... IF SOMEONE DONT LIKE stratman couse he wants 50$ f***ing dolars for his work GO f*** OFF and made it by yourself .... idiots im 100% sure in this tread there is no more than 2% of the people who have daily profits without loses even 1% maybe 0 ... but you still want the WORK for free are you stupid ... just look it at his view...

so You make Great Dashboard you spend alot of time ....so you lose money ... so before that to start making this Indicator Dashboard the Person is LEARNED HOW TO MAKE IT again lose of time and MONEY.... now Look at this view...

You MAKE Indicator it's great it will help alot of newbie traders to start and understand what's the market is ... but you lack of time money ... + you coded it witch mean it's your property .. so you decide to sell it for 50$ wich is NOTHING + the person have webinars and souch... HE IS not a scammer like other guys .. Belive me I have all paid systems + i watched all PAID video seminars wich doesnt' cost the money ...

SO IF SOMEONE WANT FREE THINGS >.. GO f*** OFF every WORK IS PAID that's it

Im not a friend of Stratman we even dont know eachother in forums ... I know him from Stratman Mini charts in THV 4 System ...

This is real not scammer or something if someone dont want to pay f*** OFF ... BUT THIS PERSON DESERVS TO get paid couse as i see He is Honest + He is not a scammer cheater or bullshit spammer .... and it's friendly here ....

all we need money ...

tbh i even dont want this indicators couse i dont use indicators to trade ... but i can tell you if i go pay for something for metatrader 4 this will be the thing i will pay for sure.

Again sorry For my bad English ...

and btw..

Starman your minicharts in thv 4 cobra are very heavy :D my pc will explode ... no offence just to tell you maybe only i have this problem/..

Good Luck dude i support you couse you deserv it !!. End of disccusion.

Interesting response.

Minicharts .. yes that version is quite resource intense. I have a newer (FREE) pipware-charts that does much the same thing apart from overlay on main chart. The newer pipware charts has many indicators too ... here's a snap of it ... btw .. did I mention it's free?

http://cdn.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=516700&d=1280490762

sorry but i must tell you .. all who speak bad for stratman SUCKZ you know dudes First sorry for my bad english...

You know you all suck ... and why ? i will tell you why because you want to find system where you will see 2 arrows or 1 indicator WHERE TO BUy or WHERE TO Sell and you will make money that easy like monkeys ...

Are you f***ing mind to understand that TRADING IS VERY HARD THING and you dont understand it ... IF SOMEONE DONT LIKE stratman couse he wants 50$ f***ing dolars for his work GO f*** OFF and made it by yourself .... idiots im 100% sure in this tread there is no more than 2% of the people who have daily profits without loses even 1% maybe 0 ... but you still want the WORK for free are you stupid ... just look it at his view...

so You make Great Dashboard you spend alot of time ....so you lose money ... so before that to start making this Indicator Dashboard the Person is LEARNED HOW TO MAKE IT again lose of time and MONEY.... now Look at this view...

You MAKE Indicator it's great it will help alot of newbie traders to start and understand what's the market is ... but you lack of time money ... + you coded it witch mean it's your property .. so you decide to sell it for 50$ wich is NOTHING + the person have webinars and souch... HE IS not a scammer like other guys .. Belive me I have all paid systems + i watched all PAID video seminars wich doesnt' cost the money ...

SO IF SOMEONE WANT FREE THINGS >.. GO f*** OFF every WORK IS PAID that's it

Im not a friend of Stratman we even dont know eachother in forums ... I know him from Stratman Mini charts in THV 4 System ...

This is real not scammer or something if someone dont want to pay f*** OFF ... BUT THIS PERSON DESERVS TO get paid couse as i see He is Honest + He is not a scammer cheater or bullshit spammer .... and it's friendly here ....

all we need money ...

tbh i even dont want this indicators couse i dont use indicators to trade ... but i can tell you if i go pay for something for metatrader 4 this will be the thing i will pay for sure.

Again sorry For my bad English ...

and btw..

Starman your minicharts in thv 4 cobra are very heavy :D my pc will explode ... no offence just to tell you maybe only i have this problem/..

Good Luck dude i support you couse you deserv it !!. End of disccusion.

what is wrong with you... if you dont like something, say it nicely. dont be uneducated person like that. sorry for my poor english too. cus its not my main language

Ah! Princezuko, Joined July, few posts mostly against Stratman. What is your problem? Why did you come here?

Now you are upset by somebody that is so frustrated by you and your destructive posts that they have to use their 'street' language.

I didn't like the language but I do believe that I applaud the sentiment.

I hope that I have put it nicely enough for you.

Putting it more plainly and a little less nicely: You are a useless addition to our site, you have nothing to add and only post attacks.

I think that you ought to be banned.

Have a nice day

Freddie

My previous statement stands: I have no relationship with Stratman.(Don't have faith in indicators)