Who wants a CHAT ROOM in Indo-investasi ?

cazador

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indio Chatroom

Finally, I got off my a** and made one for us!

This is the beginning of a good thing!!

Since I will be simply owning the room, I will some other mods as well.

I am looking for people that can handle people, and are knowledgeable

Send me a message here if you are interested!

You need to create a free User profile to chat. You can use the web-based client or mIrc.

http://www.phreik.net/chat/room/&rmx=496E64696F496E766573746D656E7473

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi friends,

Good day,

It is actually a good idea, but wouldn't that stop members from writing in the forum. I hope that online chat would be useful only for quick talk or questions and greetings :).

I believe it would a great idea, but we need also to speed up the ranking of II through using the traffic counter " Alexia" that would check what rank our site II is.

I believe we need to open a new thread and ask all our great members to kindly download Alexia bar so whenever they come to II everytime, Alexia bar countes how much traffic is on here so the rank goes up if a lot and goes down if not a lot.

Right now it is # 31,349, which is not that bad, but this website II has a lot of great things that you can't find anywhere around.

Let's keep the good work,

Best wishes,

SF

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

yeah i think about that too, opening new chat room will be effect on the posting frequency.

about alexa rank, last month i thinking of some member can help us to increase our alexarank with install alexa sparky addon at their browser, but after i reconsider that we don't have to do those thing, let alexarank grow naturally :)

yeah i think about that too, opening new chat room will be effect on the posting frequency.

about alexa rank, last month i thinking of some member can help us to increase our alexarank with install alexa sparky addon at their browser, but after i reconsider that we don't have to do those thing, let alexarank grow naturally :)

Hi iCan,

Good day,

I think opening a topic to ask all our members to download Alexia toolbar if they can, is going to be efficient because look it now. The ranking changed since last time from # 31,349 previous 2 days to today which is # 31,132 so this percent is not so bad, but II is away better than that. I mean II has a lot of great stuff that you can't find anywhere else around in other forums so II is supposed to be one of the top sites in the world :), what do you think??

Best wishes,

Scarface

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

• 5 weeks later...
Would like to participate. Often times people generate clicks within the rooms and limit information to other participants by codes others cant follow. May be better to define rooms trading focus ie. Scalpers, swing traders, long term strategy's etc just to give traders opportunity to target their preferred style and take advantage of feedback from those using similar focus. Just a thought....