Who wants a CHAT ROOM in Indo-investasi ?

cazador

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys ...

I have to tell you this ..

Recently our forum Hosting tell us that this forum take so much resource so Currently our admin disable few plug-in. If we're using a chat room it may increase Host resource - don't think that is a good Idea :)

FYI .- for couple day back II being suspend due to "resource problem" - Sorry for your inconvenience :)

Regards,

K

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
guys ...

I have to tell you this ..

Recently our forum Hosting tell us that this forum take so much resource so Currently our admin disable few plug-in. If we're using a chat room it may increase Host resource - don't think that is a good Idea :)

FYI .- for couple day back II being suspend due to "resource problem" - Sorry for your inconvenience :)

Regards,

K

We don't have to host the chat room on the website itself, there are hundreds of free IRC servers which allow you to register chat rooms freely.

So no bandwith is wasted from your side. For example irc.esper.net , join a channel of your choice, register the channel, use a simple chat client like mIRC, and

post a link on the website so people can see it and join the server/channel of your choice whichever you guys decide to pick.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm always on skype my username is Lawton1st it runs in the background

This is the download for skype for anyone who can't be bothered looking :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/402Z9mXj/SkypeSetup.html

just post me a message and say your from indo-investasi and i'll accept you, if you don't mention indo-investasi i won't accept you, comprenday! :)

Edited by benny3