(REQ) Steinitz Fractal Pterodactyl Robot v1.41.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone

I wanted help on this robot ....

in demo works perfectly but only sell real open operations. Why?

in both open demo sell buy that, while no real

I just changed the account number using the decompiler .... I think it would be to try to eliminate the program that looks for the account number ... it would be possible?

thanks to all who can help me

Guest David1713006337
As one that knows Don Steinitz better than anyone on this forum, I strongly advise you to carefully ...and I mean carefully test any of his systems before placing money into a live trading account. Don is a con artist and is well known for ripping people off. He will sell you a system and if you need help, he offers phone support for $150 an hour. One friend called him and chatted for an hour and during that time, 50% of that conversation was about things other than the EA. If you look at Don's past systems, they all have crashed and burned. He started a live trading room and as a member, I can attest that the members lost money and the room was closed within 2 months. Don made several shabby calls and when the calls went south, Don would immediately leave the room and this made a lot of people mad. He totally failed to apologize to anyone for causing them to lose money. Don has one of the worst reputations in the forex world and I advise strong caution if you wish to use any of his systems. Forget refunds if you purchase anything since he is well known for failing to give refunds even though he says he guarantees his systems. Type in "Don Steinitz Scams" if you want any scoop on him. He disabled the comments on his false youtube videos since he was receiving numerous negative comments about him being a con artist. It's up to you if you want to use any of his systems but as one that has received and tested his systems for years, I have yet to find a single one that actually worked. Thought I would give you heads up my friends.

As one that knows Don Steinitz better than anyone on this forum, I strongly advise you to carefully ...and I mean carefully test any of his systems before placing money into a live trading account. Don is a con artist and is well known for ripping people off. He will sell you a system and if you need help, he offers phone support for $150 an hour. One friend called him and chatted for an hour and during that time, 50% of that conversation was about things other than the EA. If you look at Don's past systems, they all have crashed and burned. He started a live trading room and as a member, I can attest that the members lost money and the room was closed within 2 months. Don made several shabby calls and when the calls went south, Don would immediately leave the room and this made a lot of people mad. He totally failed to apologize to anyone for causing them to lose money. Don has one of the worst reputations in the forex world and I advise strong caution if you wish to use any of his systems. Forget refunds if you purchase anything since he is well known for failing to give refunds even though he says he guarantees his systems. Type in "Don Steinitz Scams" if you want any scoop on him. He disabled the comments on his false youtube videos since he was receiving numerous negative comments about him being a con artist. It's up to you if you want to use any of his systems but as one that has received and tested his systems for years, I have yet to find a single one that actually worked. Thought I would give you heads up my friends.

couldn't agree with you more on this, Don is just one BIG scammer! I purchased 2 of his robots and 1 indicator --- all of them are rubbish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
hey guys, if this ea or don's ea really makes loss and burns accounts, why not load it into a demo and have the trades reversed on a live account, it could mean more money!

Guest FloridaTrader

As with all of Don Steinitz programs, it crashed and burned and got a really bad rating from forexpeacearmy. Don Steinitz sells EA's stating that they will make you a lot of money but you need to endure a large DD. Anotherwords, if you type in Don Steinitz and the word, SCAM in google and you will see complaints how he scammed thousands. He will give you support by phone if you will pay $150 for the first hour, even if the call lasts 10 minutes.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4272/84188325.png

This is always the result of a Steinitz Scam. It made Steinitz a lot of money selling his scam, but it burned your money.

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/2484/moneyburning.jpg

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 6 months later...

I can't believe this thread is still going.

Steinitz is the biggest scammer in the forex industry. He's the P T Barnum of forex.

If you gaze into his webpage and marketing and allow yourself to be hypnotized by the outright lies there, you'll probably become his next victim.

• 2 weeks later...

WARNING - Another scammer exposed

All the negative comments stated about Don Steinitz apply equally to Tom Hennessy, except he doesn't charge for telling you lies in support sessions. Hennessy is corrupt, his systems, especially STAR (Super Trade At Retrace, which is nothing more than a joke MA driven system) are corrupt. Yes, I learned the hard way too.