(REQ) Steinitz Fractal Pterodactyl Robot v1.41.

Hi

Please share this EA if you have! Looks amazing!!

Thanks, megainvest

Greetings!

As most of you know the Steinitz Fractal Custom Indicator v1.53 has been one of our most exciting Forex trading software releases that we've had the pleasure to make available to you the Forex trader. Most if not everybody who is currently using our software expressed their wishes to automate this incredibly profitable manual system.

Well, you asked and we answered with our most recent development called the Steinitz Fractal Pterodactyl Robot v1.41. It took nearly one year to complete from start to finish. It has over 4000 lines of programming code. The robot is based on looking for only the most profitable set up called the 10/50 SMA crossover which puts us in the beginning of a fresh trend looking for counter trend trading opportunities.

Long story short this may be our best creation since the inception of our company. I say this because the profit vs drawdown ratio is unmatched by any other robot on the market. Everybody wants to make money by trading Forex but nobody likes to endure the inevitable drawdown's.

The Steinitz Fractal Pterodactyl Robot v1.41 not only produces hundreds of pips per month per currency but has very little drawdown i.e. typically less than 7%. For those of you that have the "Steiniz Fractal Custom Indicator" you can load our robot on the same chart with the custom indicator with no problems. In fact, we designed the robot that way.

I am including several backtesting reports and a brief forward trading statement to give you a snapshot of what the robot looks like trading. I've also included a 1 1/2 hour webinar for you to watch which explains everything in great detail. Our robot conforms with NFA regulations and works with four or five digit broker pricing.

The price of the robot is 379.00 USD. For those of you that have already purchased the "Steinitz Fractal Custom Indicator" will receive a full 179.00 USD credit towards the purchase price of the robot. That means you are purchasing the robot for only 200.00 USD.

Our website has a unique feature which allows for entering your e-mail address, which in turn will send you back a special coupon code that you will type in on the checkout page to receive your discounted software. I cannot guarantee how long I will make this robot available-for-sale. If you want some serious software to make serious money than don't waste time and take advantage of this offer while it's still available.

Backtests

1. hxxp://forexrobottrader.com/webinars/Strategy%20Tester%20Steinitz_MTF_FractalTrader_v1_41_GBPUSD.mht

2. hxxp://forexrobottrader.com/webinars/Strategy%20Tester%20Steinitz_MTF_FractalTrader_v1_41_EURUSD.mht

3. hxxp://forexrobottrader.com/webinars/Strategy%20Tester%20Steinitz_MTF_FractalTrader_v1_41_AUDUSD.mht

4. hxxp://forexrobottrader.com/webinars/Strategy%20Tester%20Steinitz_MTF_FractalTrader_v1_41_EURCHF.mht

Screenshot

1. hxxp://forexrobottrader.com/webinars/Fractal%20Robot.htm

Webinar

1. hxxp://forexrobottrader.com/webinars/SteinitzFractalPterodactylRobot.wmv

NOTE: If you are not able to watch the recorded webinar you'll need to download the Windows Media Player from the link provided. The link I have provided will take you to the homepage and you can choose which operating system you have. Please click on the following link: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/default.mspx

To view a Webinar recorded in the GoToMeeting format, you must either have GoToMeeting installed, or download the GoToMeeting codec (G2M3 decoder) at https://www.gotomeeting.com/codec.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO:

BUY NOW

hxxp://www.forexrobottrader.com/new_buynow.php?product_id=Steinitz%20Fractal%20Pterodactyl%20Robot

www. ForexRobotTrader (Dot) com

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This new EA is not on products list on the website, as it is only sent to those on the "steinitz email list". Either way, EA price is 379usd, but if you purchased fractal indicator before for 179usd before you can get it for 200usd. Another thing, for those backtest links it only works if you open them in internet explorer.

Hi, I am interested in this EA too, however the other steinitx robots I have tested long term have not given me good results at all! I have used the indicator, and it seems to work best when there is a strong trend, and it just picks a good entry when prices have retreated, It seems to work most reliably for me on the daily chart, but thats maybe because I dont have much time to trade.

If anyone has this then please share, I would be happy to do a long term test and post my results.

Edited by garthy
spelling mistake

Hrmph.... another Steinitz product. Pretty much anything that guy comes up with turns money into thin air.

The code here is really weird. There is a dll there and an include file that is not even referenced. It seems easy enough to remove the Dll because it isn't used for much at all. (I think...)

Are you sure that this is indeed the legit article from that shyster?

• 3 weeks later...

Because of multi timeframe operation, Ptero cannot be backtested using conventional MT4, so of course it looks bad if you do try. Thanks to Honggo8 for giving educated version, it is working very well despite the short-only trades problem. Definitely best using only the optimized crosses, I'm not sure which they are, but evidenced by exotic crosses making way too many losses.

Does anyone know which are the six optimized crosses?

Could someone with better brain than me fix the code to get Ptero to trade both short and long please?

Edited by witzcowitz

Hey robbyg .... there is no printed manual as such, the vendor has decided to train by video clip only, in this case about 90 minutes long with a lot of wasted time and rather too little meaty detail. Despite there being several ways to close trades, there is no recommendation at all on the way to close most efficiently. During the presentation he gives the impression of being rather unfamiliar with his product, he makes several errors then back tracks, typical of previous videos from this guy. Maybe he fails to adequately prepare before recording, but along with his rudeness he has quickly cemented in a reputation for unprofessional conduct.

Go to http://www.forexrobottrader.com/steinitz-fractal-pterodactyl-robot-videos-d.php for the recorded webinar. In spite of all criticisms of the vendor, this is a good EA well worth running even though right now it trades only short. Suffice to say it made 900 pips in the last two days on six crosses trading 0.1 lot size, and a risky 200 pip SL which was not hit.

Perhaps best to download the .wmv file and save to disk for repeated playings, it's more than 124 MB. There is no need to run the Frac BO indicator at the same time as shown on the screen shots, Ptero is a stand alone EA, but this is not made clear anywhere.

Edited by witzcowitz

Since I do not qualify yet to send PM (fewer than 15 posts), please would someone contact our benefactor Clovelly and ask him to fix the Ptero code so long trades also are made. It would be well worth the effort, I am running it on live account showing 24 profits on one account and 37 profits on another, no losses. With SL capability, unlike previous Stein robots, this is safe. Run it with fixed small lots until you see the results and have confidence then change to mm = 1 using (say) 1% risk.

Since I do not qualify yet to send PM (fewer than 15 posts), please would someone contact our benefactor Clovelly and ask him to fix the Ptero code so long trades also are made. It would be well worth the effort, I am running it on live account showing 24 profits on one account and 37 profits on another, no losses. With SL capability, unlike previous Stein robots, this is safe. Run it with fixed small lots until you see the results and have confidence then change to mm = 1 using (say) 1% risk.

given the current market, maybe not being able to go long is why its performing so well ;)

imo anything steinitz releases is absolute tosh. maybe after dozens of attempts he's got something worthwhile, but we'll see.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician