FXsmooth Indicator

Agreed. It seems reasonable, unlike others signal indicators that show you reversals right on the top or bottom bar and are later found out to be repaint... this one isn't going to get you long at the very bottom or short at the very top, but as long as you catch a good part of the trend and avoid whipsaws, it could work well.

Who will share?

good point. any indicator/system that can even get us 75-80% of the trend is great. top and bottom hunting is just gonna leave us frustrated and poorer.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't fall for this indicator! what he shows are periods of trendiness that is when the market is trending. example 4hr eurjpy chart traded by his buddy jason. what he does not show is the period just before that Feb 25th March 5. when it was in a congestion phase making a bottom. same thing with the hourly charts. Like all others he shows the profitable trades and not the losses.

does anyone know how this indicator behaves in range bound markets? does it give false signals or does it filter these out by itself. if it doesnt filter out, we may probably use some kind of trend identifying indicator to filter these conditions.

Despite there being no refund warranty shown or implied on the fxsmooth promotion website, the author responded to my enquiry that he completely backs his product and will provide a refund within 30 days (some sort of Plimus warranty equating to Clickbank's 60 days perhaps?) if it is not found to perform the way it is claimed. So is trust still an issue?

:) i have nothing against or for this system personally. its just that im a little paranoid when it comes to money. its not just the $97 you loose if you buy this indicator.... i'm worried about equity loss. of course, i would demo and then use stricter money management on live before committing to this indicator. however, this site does a great job in providing traders like us the opportunity to try out commercial systems before buying them.

i have infact invested money on a few good systems after trying them out before.

Yeah you right Premierpips, not the $97 lose but the ruin on the equity. I can't put my live account on only one indicator... no that won't be wise. I'll rather filter and use it as a confirmation of a good system. If anyone has used fxsmooth please don't keep us in the dark, share your experience, we need to know if it's viable according to the creators strong words.

Yes FxSmooth indicator is only indicator what you need, it's optimized to 1H but for me working very good on 5M charts as well as on 1H charts.

on this forum I shared tons of EA's Indicators and systems but how I see, nobody don't wan't to buy anything, everybody waiting for someone to share something. This indicator is so good and everybody who paid $10 to Moneybookers account [email protected] or Liberty Reserve acc.no. U5920925 will get it, you only must send me the proof of paying and email on [email protected]. With Indicator coms lifelong update.

thats not what this forum is all about. I share expensive indicators n systems free and same goes to so many other great traders here. And mind you, most trader have to pay full price before they can share what they bought. If you need to raise funds just come out plain instead of accusing people of cutting corners. If you want to share this indicator go ahead, if not take your stuff and leave this forum for us. Afterall if you feel you can buy all systems and indicators why are you here????

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

Yes FxSmooth indicator is only indicator what you need, it's optimized to 1H but for me working very good on 5M charts as well as on 1H charts.

on this forum I shared tons of EA's Indicators and systems but how I see, nobody don't wan't to buy anything, everybody waiting for someone to share something. This indicator is so good and everybody who paid $10 to Moneybookers account [email protected] or Liberty Reserve acc.no. U5920925 will get it, you only must send me the proof of paying and email on [email protected]. With Indicator coms lifelong update.

As someone who often shares systems that I bought with hard earned cash, I understand your feelings. However, I don't think you're supposed to ask for $ on this forum. If you're not willing to share, please just give us more insight into this indicator. Are you trading live with it and actually making profits? How does it handle congestion periods? Does it get you into a reasonable position or greatly lagging? Have you found the risk/reward acceptable? Do you trade just with this indicator or do you use it as a confirmation of other system's signals? What pair(s) do you trade it on? Having used it, would you buy it again?

Thanks for giving us your insights & opinions. Then we can know whether to invest in this promising new grail !

If you are up to wasting your money on this indicator, go ahead ....

But maybe you rather like to test a much better indicator which gives you much better results ?

It is shared here in the forum and you don´t have to send Dollars to the account of a stranger, hoping that you will get something for it.

I am quoting from another forum and you make up your mind ....

It is always tempting to get such indicators.

Their advertisement skills are great.

I compared one of their examples to the results I would have got with the SaneFX indicator

Big difference.

FXSmooth : 112 Pips profit

SaneFX: 270 Pips profit in a shorter time-period

Anyways, if somebody has it, please share.

Both on EURUSD H1 chart

If I would have traded until Feb-08 like FXSmooth did, the SaneFX indicator

would have made about + 70 Pips more.

Now, please do the math: trading with the "super-grail holy FXSmooth indicator" compared with SaneFX will

give you 112 Pips profit ( wow, great )

but with SaneFX you get 340 Pips profit.

Why is there such a buzz about this smoother ?

Oh yes, because the author knows how to stir up interest.

BTW, I experimented a bit with the SaneFX-indicator and guess what ?

I found a free MA somewhere which is changing colors and I found settings which did what ?

Yes, the free MA "disappeared" completely from the chart when I had the right settings.

It "disappeared" under the SaneFX-indicator.

= the SaneFX is nothing else than that MA with these settings ..... advertised as "near to holy grail" too.

How many "super indicators" will be requested here in the future ?

I am sure that it will be a big number.

Edited by fxeasy5

Hey! trance, you amused me the way you talk. You're only a month old in this forum with 23 posts. How come you've shared tons of indicators. This is not a forum to scam people but to help and share. You have gone too far by supplying your account numbers and asking peolple to pay $10 for an indicator. Are the creator? Are you terry brooks? If you're not then I'm afraid you may soon be banned from this forum for trying to sell other people's product. it then means you could also be taking free systems from this forum to sell out there. It is only a $97 product, are there not people who bought over $3,000 worth of systems for the purpose of share in this forum? If you're willing to share, share!! nobody and i repeat nobody will ever pay you a dime here because it is against the forum policy. Has anyone ever asked you to pay for all the downloads you've taken from this forum? Remember, if you do not share, someone else will, it just a matter of time.

thanks but no thanks. did you even read the rules of this forum. this could get you banned.

BTW, I experimented a bit with the SaneFX-indicator and guess what ?

I found a free MA somewhere which is changing colors and I found settings which did what ?

Yes, the free MA "disappeared" completely from the chart when I had the right settings.

It "disappeared" under the SaneFX-indicator.

= the SaneFX is nothing else than that MA with these settings .....

could you pls give us the settings for this free ma? thx

Guest trance

Ha, ha, some guys gives something very valiuable as a gift but you must........

Look at my posts I shared over $10.000, maybe $20.000 valued systems, EA's and indicators. The point is: this indicator cost $97, if you don't want give $97 for valuable indicator - is it a trader or what? You're not trader. I'm sick of such parasits. This is first time that I ask any money but this is only because here are too many parasits, not traders. I'm earn more then this $97 with my first trade. I'm a trader and trading with my own strategies for a many years, I like this forum and I'm a party of many gravely discussion about serious themes.

I'm always here to help everyone with my experience but I don't like parasites.

Regards to all serious traders and all others who are really part or forex community.

Ha, ha, some guys gives something very valiuable as a gift but you must........

Look at my posts I shared over $10.000, maybe $20.000 valued systems, EA's and indicators. The point is: this indicator cost $97, if you don't want give $97 for valuable indicator - is it a trader or what? You're not trader. I'm sick of such parasits. This is first time that I ask any money but this is only because here are too many parasits, not traders. I'm earn more then this $97 with my first trade. I'm a trader and trading with my own strategies for a many years, I like this forum and I'm a party of many gravely discussion about serious themes.

I'm always here to help everyone with my experience but I don't like parasites.

Regards to all serious traders and all others who are really part or forex community.

I am a serious trader of stocks, options and commodities. I trade for a living and have for many years. It is my only source of income. However, I am relatively new to Forex and open to learning as much as I can. For the good of all here, please answer my previous questions regarding this FXSmooth indicator so we may judge whether to invest in it. Thanks.

Guest trance
I am a serious trader of stocks, options and commodities. I trade for a living and have for many years. It is my only source of income. However, I am relatively new to Forex and open to learning as much as I can. For the good of all here, please answer my previous questions regarding this FXSmooth indicator so we may judge whether to invest in it. Thanks.

I'm sorry, I don't have enough time to read and participate in forums. Your questions are reasonable and I'll answer on them.

I'm trading with my own strategies, this indicator proved to be support to my strategie like no other "holly grail indicator". Of course that isn't only indicator on my chart but I like simple strategies and I don't like too many indicators on my charts. I allways looking to find simpliest way to trading. I'm trading only on real account, even if I trying some suspicious EA, simply I don't like demo and don't believe in demo results

All beauty of this indicator is that is fast enough to catch the move earlier then you can with conventional indicators. My style is manual with patterns and few indicators.

If someone believe that one or no matter how many indicators is enough to be successful trader - this is his thing. Successful trader must know behaviour of every trading pairs which he trade. I'm trading only two pairs and have strategy for this pairs and I'm satisfied with this fact.

"magical" indicator doesn't exist, if you trading for life then you know how much days and nights you didn't sleep. Education and discipline is key for succes in trading. FXSmooth indicator is one of rare which worth every cent. But, this is only my oppinion.

Edited by trance
Misspelling

people, please stop bickering about things that do not add value to this forum. There are many people on this forum with little money and there are a few who do have some money to spend on items like this. The guy with little money can come across a $10,000 product and will share it with the guy who has money. So it's all good. :-)

Enough said, here's the package:

http://www.multiupload.com/T3GR7NLJB5

Edited by radicaltour

people, please stop bickering about things that do not add value to this forum. There are many people on this forum with little money and there are a few who do have some money to spend on items like this. The guy with little money can come across a $10,000 product and will share it with the guy who has money. So it's all good. :-)

hxxp://[email protected]/T3GR7NLJB5

Link is not working please mirror

There is no delight in owning anything unshared

http://www.multiupload.com/T3GR7NLJB5

Thank you !

Hi people, its seems like there is no new thing any more in this life, every sellers are just re-new old indicator and make it look new. well nothing bad in a very good advertisement with a good marketing strategy.

People please have a look at this and tell me what you think. thanks

http://www.4shared.com/file/Erxs0MCP/Please_people_let_compare_this.html

hi radicaltour and wesladf,

thanks for your kind generosity in sharing this indi. but for some reason, i can't download it from the links that you provided. can you upload to 4sh@re. thanks alot

http://[email protected]/file/HSDIJIaL/FXSmooth.html

Some extra mirror

http://www.r@[email protected]/file.jsp?id=hrf1ykfmfm

Edited by iltc2001