Delphi Scalper

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's cool that people are rubbishing Jason Fielder and thats ok but is anyone using the system? Does it produce good results? etc. I thought the idea of this forum was to share so instead of complaining about something share your experience with the products for all to see then we all can make informed decisions about the systems available.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dctrader1

I have been waiting for hours just for a valid set up on 1h tf are we sure these indicators are working correctly?

When I put it on advance mode it still leaves the bold yellow entry/exit lines.

thanks

goodoldboy

Guest dctrader1

This is what I mean..all the pairs look more or less like this one.Almost never a red arrow in the blue and on the candle or if you have that you don't have your yellow entry/exit lines?

Either the market is extremely flat or you lost something in decompiling it..

thanks

goodoldboy

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/454/ddscalper.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Guest dctrader1
Yes there is that plus you get more set ups it seems with the exotics..I was going to take a trade and good thing I remember to have my status monitor took a look and the speap was 10 pips! NZD/JPY

Guest dctrader1

I still have my doubts that we have a OK copy of this system. If you notice when you change the start and end time it changes the shape of the blue box. This should not happen. If your trade times are 9-5 and someone else is midnight-7am you should have the same shape and size blue box. All that this system wants is just how long to stay open for you to trade..

You are correct there is a terrible lag with the indies..

I think this maybe another webserver only access and it's why we cannot get valid readings..

goodoldboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

OK guys, here is the version of Delphi, got from 3 different friends. All indicators are working well. I have it on 2 monitors just to look what currency pair is best to trade at present time. The currency meter on the bottom is a good indicator. Trade always the weakest against the strongest and nothing can go wrong.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UES1A8PG

Enjoy Hermes

OK guys, here is the version of Delphi, got from 3 different friends. All indicators are working well. I have it on 2 monitors just to look what currency pair is best to trade at present time. The currency meter on the bottom is a good indicator. Trade always the weakest against the strongest and nothing can go wrong.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UES1A8PG

Enjoy Hermes

Hi hermes,

That link says the file is temporarily unavailable.

• 1 month later...