Delphi Scalper

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a pic of the system. I have made some small adjustments to fit my tastes and trading style. I have made 5 trades with it this morning nothing big risking about 16-25 pips per trade. 3 wins, 1- loss, 1- in play still. It works but alot of things work, and with anything with time comes knowledge, with that you learn that you really do not need anything special to trade suscessfully just experience. Just time and practice is all you need. I kinda like this little guy because it easy on the eyes, to the point ie: simple, and it gives you structure a plan to follow, rules. That is were most people fail. They are always breaking the rules of the trading plan and that is what kills accounts. Disipline is always needed and can never be broken. when you have mastered that you will be a successfull trader. My two cents worth. Have a great weekend.

http://C

Guest devrialem
Here is a pic of the system. I have made some small adjustments to fit my tastes and trading style. I have made 5 trades with it this morning nothing big risking about 16-25 pips per trade. 3 wins, 1- loss, 1- in play still. It works but alot of things work, and with anything with time comes knowledge, with that you learn that you really do not need anything special to trade suscessfully just experience. Just time and practice is all you need. I kinda like this little guy because it easy on the eyes, to the point ie: simple, and it gives you structure a plan to follow, rules. That is were most people fail. They are always breaking the rules of the trading plan and that is what kills accounts. Disipline is always needed and can never be broken. when you have mastered that you will be a successfull trader. My two cents worth. Have a great weekend.

Where is the Pic?

Jason Fielder has ripped off a whole bunch of great gus over on the Forex Factory site that have been developing this system for years. In fairness they largely droped the multi-coloured spaggeti a while back in favour of a rather more straightforward approach as per the attached indicator http://www.4shared.com/file/OEnF5iVk/CCFp-Diff_v103.html

He has packaged the process quite nicely but pop over to Forex Factory for a much more in-depth study of this approach. I hope that is not being disloyal to such an excellent forum as this is but we are all hear to learn.

One area that confuses my about this system. Perhaps someone can help.

The idea of using relative strength is to identify the best pair to trade by matching up a strong with a weak currency. I think that there is a big difference between matching a strong with a weak currency rather than a strengthening with a weakening one. From the video it looks as though the move has already happened befoer you are entering a trade. Isn't it likely that the move is exhausted and that there is almost an argument to trade in the opposite direction? I can see the system working better if you can anticipate which currrencies are about to get stronger or about to get weaker but I am not so sure that the Delphi indicator is able to show this or am I getting it totally wrong?

One area that confuses my about this system. Perhaps someone can help.

The idea of using relative strength is to identify the best pair to trade by matching up a strong with a weak currency. I think that there is a big difference between matching a strong with a weak currency rather than a strengthening with a weakening one. From the video it looks as though the move has already happened befoer you are entering a trade. Isn't it likely that the move is exhausted and that there is almost an argument to trade in the opposite direction? I can see the system working better if you can anticipate which currrencies are about to get stronger or about to get weaker but I am not so sure that the Delphi indicator is able to show this or am I getting it totally wrong?

That is why we need those people who had the system already please share the manual...so that we can understand it much better without any confusion...isn't that right, Acerinvest?

There was no manual. But the idea is the following:

Attach the indicator Del**i s**lpel to 1H graphic. In the settings tab you chose time for trade - marked in blue (blue box). Trade only in time from 07-16:00 London time. Choose "easy mode= true". Then you will see the yellow lines - entry and exit in both directions. It's nice to have confirmation from the arrows before you enter.

Good Luck

@ nnikolow

There was no manual. But the idea is the following

I just went to their website and in the video it says you get

#1 A comprehensive trading manual. live action training videos

Plus all the proprietary indicators ( including free updates for a year)

So if there is no manual then one would have to think this is a scam for the price

Edited by outcast

I'm pretty sure that there is a manual as they even mentioned in the webinar recording that you can get one either in print or electronic form. All systems that they sold had manuals with them and this one should not be an exception. If there is no manual on this forum does not mean that there isn't one. I'm not sure why they call scalping on H1 charts as it isn't really scalping at least in my point of view. I guess basic rules are, trade in the last direction of the arrow (or on same candle?) and place pending orders using yellow lines with 1:1 tp and sl. Now the only thing is how many and which pairs do we trade?

They are several indicators that are integrated into the one, colled Del**i s*alper. May be some one can decompile it, so it dos not connect to the server?

Here it is:

http://www.multiupload.com/GB5ZVHIHUP

Regards

nnikolow, you are very generous to share the initial file for Delphi. Do you happen to have the owner's manual also? If so, would you be kind enough to share it with this forum also, to help us understand what is the official version for setting this up? Much thanks.

has anyone had success with this system? I have found reading the "spaghetti" currency index not as easy or straight-forward as the video made it out to be: do we pick the best currency by "eye-balling" any 2 lines that diverge the most? or do we use the indicator's own suggestion at its left hand corner for which currency to trade? the few times I "eye-ball" track some charts, by the time the spaghetti lines showed strong divergence, the trend actually soon ended. So I would have been getting in at the tail-end of a trend.

anyone with success or experience with this please share?

What a crap....lol, he is making simple things complicated. This Fidler guy is professional scamer. DO NOT buy anything from him, or trade his methods. Remember, P&F, Triad, Correlation code etc...

Yes, I do remember this Jason Scammer selling yet another ripoff system/indicators for $997

The next Pro scammer is Bill ponzi Poulos.

In between them, I would say Bill has better product quality and marketing gimmick.

In short, if you have some junk to sell, you should collaborate will Bill or the marketing vendor he hire.