Delphi Scalper

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone have this?!

http://www.delphiscalper.com

Just checked that website, according to their "Learn More..." tab, "The public release date is set for: Tuesday, April 6th at 12:00 (Noon) EST." So I guess it is not officially out yet. Like you, I will be interested in see if anyone will share this.

I went to the second so called live webinar. Well in my opinion it was not live. I appeared no where in the attendance list and I couldn't type any questions although they were answering questions. Makes you think before you get involved with them. I am still interested in seeing how this system plays out so hopefully it will be shared here at some stage.

This is great work guys and if someone has the manual that would be a great help be nice to know what line represents what currency etc

I just discovered if I put the cursor on the coloured line it tells me what currency it is lol

Edited by outcast

without the manual, I just viewed the pre-recorded webinar. Not perfect, but better than no instruction; it is still up as I type this, but they say it will not stay up for long:

http://www.delphiscalper.com/webinar-replay

you really only need to watch the 1st 1/2 hour or so to get a very rough idea of how the indicators tie together. the rest are mostly promo sales pitch, and some Q&A.

Edited by joeytrader

Has anyone had any success with this yet? I notice in the webinar, that some of the example trades, the trigger (the arrow, etc.) seem to occur on the same candle that closes past the entry point line. So does that mean we do not wait for the candle close to ensure valid signal? If anyone has the manual, and share it, that will answer many questions about what is a valid trade, and how to enter.

Decompiled and login has been commented out but i can't get the arrows to show up when scrolling back on the charts, not sure what the deal is maybe somebody else can chime in here.

http://www.multiupload.com/0XMZ7J1UHK

4xinvestor, thanks for the decompile. This is why I love this forum, traders helping traders.

Anyway, I just loaded all the indicators, and fired up a chart on my metatrader just to see what it is like. All indicators seem to show up fine, including the arrows. But it does take more than a few seconds to show up. May be a lot of calculations in the background? FYI, it took more than 5 seconds for all the indicators to show up on only one chart, and I thought my computer is supposed to be quite fast. If your machine is a little slower, perhaps you may need to wait longer? Have you tried waiting for a bit to see if the arrows show up?