*EA_Kain_ee version needed

Hi Krizsi1,

Are you using Auto GMT offset or manual?

If Auto, maybe have problem with your broker server time that make auto calculation incorrect.

That is why I suggest better use manual GMT offset, and even better if you do backtest with + and - 1 hour than suggested by auto gmt_offset and see which one give better result.

Regards,

Benz

Hi Benz!

I used autoGMT, because it show me the correct GMTOffset, that give me the best results (This is +2 on fxopen, but for example megadroid and primeval shows +3, and +3 give the best results them)

I'll set up to manual +2, to avoid incorrect calculation. But if I don't think wrong, if it is a problem with my broker server time, than it'll not solve this.

Thanks.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the main differneces between v1.04 and v1.05? Which version do you prefer/recommend, please?

eakain 1.04 and 1.05 only difference is the trading hours, logic is the same, on 1.04 just set whatever your offset is -1, for example on FXDD is +3 and I put 1.04 +2, eakain 1.05 do this auto

eakain 1.04 and 1.05 only difference is the trading hours, logic is the same, on 1.04 just set whatever your offset is -1, for example on FXDD is +3 and I put 1.04 +2, eakain 1.05 do this auto

Thanks a lot for the info! So, if we are to set GMTOffset manually, there is no difference between the two versions?

In fact, I have live accounts at FXDD, and plan to use EA Kain on the FXDD platform. Have you used the EA on FXDD live accounts at all? If so, what pairs and how did you like it, please?

Thanks a lot for the info! So, if we are to set GMTOffset manually, there is no difference between the two versions?

In fact, I have live accounts at FXDD, and plan to use EA Kain on the FXDD platform. Have you used the EA on FXDD live accounts at all? If so, what pairs and how did you like it, please?

I am using EA Kain on FXDD Malta with GMT+2 for EURUSD, EURCHF and USDCAD. So far so good.

• 1 month later...
Hey is any talented coder able to add a news filter to EA Kain like Megadroid and Shocker and some other modified EAs have? Forgot to turn it off yesterday during the high alert US announcement and had a rather large loss on EU. The indicator is NFCal and gets the news and can change the time not to trade around high impact announcements, which helps not having to manually turn the EA off. I've uploaded megadroid and forex shocker with the news filter added so if anyone is able to do this and re upload it would muchly appreciated. http://www.multiupload.com/Z5RJQ50EAL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...