@ Premiere trade AI - Secrets revealed ? @

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cazador, first of all thanks for your terrific work. Well done.

Regarding post #523 I tried to download v4, get onto the mediafire site, but the download won`t work for me. Any hint what I ve done wrong?

Thanks

indo37

Try again, works fine for me.....

The only site I dislike is www.mirrorcreator.com, you gotta choose download site quick else gotta keep retrying to avoid those ad pages....

Hi Rio

Though the essentials have not changed this has not been a static system but has developed significantly over the course of this thread. Cazador has valiantly been trying to hold it all on track.

In essence, we are looking for a crossover of the NonLagMA over the Wave. If the MarketBias is confirming the trend we then enter a trade. If not we wait until it does. All three indicators need to be pointing in the same direction to qualify. The exit from the trade is when either the NonLagMA changes colour or the MarketBias changes.

If the NonLagMA then retraces back to or near to the Wave and then reverses again back in the trend direction there is an opportunity to re-enter the trade. This is a little riskier but there are some clear exceptions.

There has been some talk of counter-trades if the NonLagMA and MarketBias, for example, both turn red whilst above the wave but I would regard these as quite high risk and, personally, would prefer to wait until the NonLagMA crosses downwards over the Wave.

Asisde from these three indicators, you will see that ther have been numerous variations and other indicators tested. Some do have something to add but many are really only telling you the same thing in a different way and can easily distract rather than enlighten.

Lesson for us all. I placed a trade a few minutes ago on GBPUSD thinking it to be a good signal. However, I had not checked the news for any major impact items coming up. The Bank of England announcement has really given this a kicking. Not quite stopped out but am likely to be soon. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS check the news calander for any major news items coming up and stay clear. The outcome is always volatile and unpredictable.

Lesson for us all. I placed a trade a few minutes ago on GBPUSD thinking it to be a good signal. However, I had not checked the news for any major impact items coming up. The Bank of England announcement has really given this a kicking. Not quite stopped out but am likely to be soon. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS check the news calander for any major news items coming up and stay clear. The outcome is always volatile and unpredictable.

Yes..Thanks for the recomendation. For this strategy the news is our principal enemy. it is the only thing that would put us in problems.

Greetings

Ok guys here is the latest Cazador System Signal indicator.You will need to make sure you have the following 3 indicators in your indicator folder. They are MarketBias Cazador,Cazador MA, and cazador_crazy_pips_indicator. Before PMing me that you can't get the indicator to work please check that these indicators are in your indicator folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4tlncz3midd/Cazador System Signal v5b.ex4

25 users thanked caz (including me) for the fibo spiral: can at least 1 person explain how to use it? please?

it's like having keys to a first class jet; but if we, it's probably only me, dont know how to use it its pointless.

am i the only one that's not a pilot here?

thank you,

25 users thanked caz (including me) for the fibo spiral: can at least 1 person explain how to use it? please?

it's like having keys to a first class jet; but if we, it's probably only me, dont know how to use it its pointless.

am i the only one that's not a pilot here?

thank you,

Fibo Spiral my friend I am using like forecast.. look the image..

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4149/eurusdv.gif

hi john;

im going to take a stab at answering your question; others, please correct if im wrong. from my understanding the sideways market is the flip side of the same coin. i think extreme volatility and a sideways market is not ideal for these indi's. i believe a trending market would be ideal.

sorry if i got this wrong.

caz;

im so sorry. i thank you for your attempt but that does not explain anything.

ehh.. green area to buy and read area to sell... I use like forecast .. for me is not very important fibospiral.. I am testing..

Regards

caza

its never been green. ive seen all your images. plus; buy/sell when its above the wave or below?

why does the bar get bigger in some images? what does that indicate?

what do they arrows represent?

should it be aligned with all the other indicators as well?

look here, cazador has given a very good explanation about this indi.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/5706-greatest-tools-produced-by-the-amazing-Fibonacci

Regards. Raw.

Edited by raw

I have been trying out a number of strategies and have come up with something that I think worth sharing. Take a look at this screenshot. This is using the usual wave and NonlagMA but on range bars. Rather than on any particular timeframe, each bar is 50 pips long. This takes out the ambiguity of time. My initial impressions of this approach are very favourable.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2224/rangebar.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us