@ Premiere trade AI - Secrets revealed ? @

Hi Cazador,

I like what you are doing, showing good pics etc but to be honest, I don't have a clue what results you are getting. Could you possibly give a risk/reward total for your trades or something else that explains your results? Or am I missing it?

Juicyt

and what do you think if I put in a new post the signals of this strategy..

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello cazador my pal :)

can you just tell me which timeframe you are using ? and what about the sl and tp ?

Time Frame just 1H.. My SL is 100 pips AND TP 100 pips on EURUSD and 120 pips on GBPUSD but is relative.... sometimes when I have + 80 pips I decide to be out.

and Sometimes the stop loss is less, that it means... that it gives an inverse sign to the current one and we go out with less stop loss and again 100 pips tp and 100 pips SL... or if you have time use the cazador MA indicator to enter and exit again...

Sorry for my english.. hehe...

caz;

im sorry; what did you mean by your post? i did not understand what you were saying to juicyt.

Excuse me for my English. I want to do a new POST where we could continue all the interested parties the signals of this strategy in real-time.

For example:

Buy EURUSD @ 1.xxxx SL 1.xxxx and TP 1.xxxx

is an IDEA..

REgards

caza

Hello cazador, If I use the system for 15 minutes should I change the indicators settings?

it is not necessary to change it. But if you think that with others parameters it works better no problem..

Regards

caza

no need for apology...i just didnt understand. forgive me for not understanding. anyhow; i sent you an email as well...can you please share the settings you are using in your new indicator and the market bias please?

also; what currency do you only use this with and what currency do you not use it with?

do you only leave it on the 1hr tf and take signals or do you confirm with other timeframes as well? like h4 or d1

no need for apology...i just didnt understand. forgive me for not understanding. anyhow; i sent you an email as well...can you please share the settings you are using in your new indicator and the market bias please?

also; what currency do you only use this with and what currency do you not use it with?

do you only leave it on the 1hr tf and take signals or do you confirm with other timeframes as well? like h4 or d1

I use all the indicator that you see in my last pics with the pairs GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD. Yes.. I only leave it on the 1hr Tf and take signals.. and confirm with the MA cazador and market bias all need to be green or red.

Regards

caza

Great results Cazador

Referring to your message about signals, I think that is a good idea. We can then split into two forums; one for system development and the other to stick to trades identified by members in whatever TFs or pairs they are working with. This is becoming like one of those mega threads you see on Forexfactory that takes a week to read.

Great results Cazador

Referring to your message about signals, I think that is a good idea. We can then split into two forums; one for system development and the other to stick to trades identified by members in whatever TFs or pairs they are working with. This is becoming like one of those mega threads you see on Forexfactory that takes a week to read.

ok.. I'll creat a new post the next week.. so we can start with the signals...

Regards

caza

Hi Samk

Just looked at my "sent" messages and the message I sent doesn't seem to be there. It was a collosal message so I don'y think I can repeat it but, in essence, my comments were that a period of 50 on the MarketBias indicator seems about right but the setting of 21 for the NonlagMA seems a bit short to me though the "proof of the pudding is in the eating" so if it works don't knock it.

The main principle of this system is to trade long above the "wave" and short if below it. The wave is a moving average with levels set above and below or a compoite of moving averages based on high and low prices. There is also the question regarding which mode of moving average is best i.e. simple, exponential, smoothed or linear.

The problem of optimising the system is that with so many variables you do end up with a lot of combinations to test. Even with an EA this will take a lot of time. I calculated that a basic test would cover 2100 combinations! Hopefully we can find a way to prune this doen a little though!

One challenge is to determine whether we can get away with one template for all currency pairs and timeframes or whether they need to be adabted to suit the individual characteristics. On a more fundamental level, should the wave settings be the same for long and short trading setups? If the market cycles are symetrical then perhaps we are ok with one setup but it is an assumption that should, at least, be considered.

This is a great system but it is easy to end up with far more questions than answers. There will always be an element of human interpretation but we do need the indicators to be as well-tuned as possible.

Hi Casador,

As soon as the other thread is up and running for the signals, I will be interested in joining the thread, as I am testing the V3 and results for this month are looking excellent.

Thanks

BFG

Great.. we will start monday, the next week with the signals..

Regards

cazador

hi acer;

thank you for the reply; i wish i had received that colossal l message though...it would have helped me; i presume, setup the settings. so there's 2 indicators and a template according to currency, correct?

i wanted to get the "default" or "ideal" settings for market bias and the new indicator caz came up with it.

isn't there a way to centralize everyone's settings? what works and what doesnt?

anyhow; till then, would you mind sharing the settings or im'ing me?

thank you,