@ Premiere trade AI - Secrets revealed ? @

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

I do some buy/Sell using this strategy , and find that Entry signal is good and profitable

and notice

- anything you could imagine to be used with this strategy is profitable,

- this Simple strategy became more complicated and fully with indicators

but it's need 2 things to be improved:

1. An Excellent tool to identify the flat market (this point need to be improved more and more to kill negative entries)

2. Needs also for Some trend line to be drawn to identify when the trend will broken to exit and re-enter again and again

(It's good now (after using Nonlag MA))

and I propose to use trend line indicators and tools

I do small test in M5 and change MA period to 200 instead of 100

I put SL in 30, and use trailing stop 25 to max. and follow the profit

or you can use this EA "THV Cave Manager V1.4" to manage your transactions

Finally, I advice to keep it simple as much as possible

Regards

YAM

Edited by YAM123

I do small test in M5 and change MA period to 200 instead of 100

I put SL in 30, and use trailing stop 25 to max. and follow the profit

or you can use this EA "THV Cave Manager V1.4" to manage your transactions

Finally, I advice to keep it simple as much as possible

Regards

YAM

Please share your template and the EA.. thanks :)

I have been interested to see Yam's scalper version of this system and, based on this plus some of the other lessons we have learnt along the way, I have tried to come up with the best of what we have. See what you think.

The idea would be to trade when CazadorMA is pointing the same way as the Pallada indicators and price is above/below the rainbow. I dropped the wave in this example as was not really finind that it was adding any clarity.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/6180/cazascalper1.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Samk

I was particularly looking at a scalping system here rather than a change in direction for the main thread. When I used the marketbias lines they were doing pretty well the same thing as the rainbow bands so I was looking really to see which best kept us out of trouble during ranging markets. Check out both yourself and see what you think. I felt that the Rainbow bars were possibly a little better. As for the Pallada indicators, I do quite like them as a scalping tool though again there is a degree of duplication so not too surprising that they point in the same direction.

I don't like too many indicators on the chart so generally if I add one it has to be balanced by taking another away otherwise I just end up getting confused.

The Pallada Volatility indicator only really confirms what you can see for yourself on the chart but does give me a clear cut decision whetehr to trade or not. The Fansimple indicator just gives a snapshot of the bigger picture on other timeframes.

In these threads it is all too common to show trades that went well rather than those that didn't. This can easily distort our understanding of a system. WHat I have shown below is one I did today that went badly wrong. I looked at the chart saw everything was looking good for a long trade and entered a pending order above the line of resistance. The chart shows what happened next......

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5213/wentwrong.png

I have been interested to see Yam's scalper version of this system and, based on this plus some of the other lessons we have learnt along the way, I have tried to come up with the best of what we have. See what you think.

The idea would be to trade when CazadorMA is pointing the same way as the Pallada indicators and price is above/below the rainbow. I dropped the wave in this example as was not really finind that it was adding any clarity.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/6180/cazascalper1.png

What is the MTF little indicator on your chart(Horizontal with 7 TF's).

Please share this MTF indicator.

Thanks in advance.

acer;

we've diverted so much...are we still even progressing with caz's system? anyhow; as i asked in my private message to you; would you mind simply "centralizing" the up to date indicators that we are using?

incidentally; how does the rainbow actually work?

thank you,

This suggestion would be very helpful when new readers come along.

Thanks for the great forum.

The system has changed too much from when it was first introduced by CAZ, even what he has been posted had changed. It seems everyone is trying to now find something that works rather than what this thread was orginally intended for. So much for the Premiere trade AI. Like everyone else, I am stil looking for something to keep me out of those whipsaws, and losing trades........

The system has changed too much from when it was first introduced by CAZ, even what he has been posted had changed. It seems everyone is trying to now find something that works rather than what this thread was orginally intended for. So much for the Premiere trade AI. Like everyone else, I am stil looking for something to keep me out of those whipsaws, and losing trades........

Just I searching the best RE-ENTRY signals for cazador..

Hi Samk

Been away from all this for a while so sorry for the delay in replying. I suppose one question is waht system we are looking at here in the first place as it bears little in common with the Premiere Trading system that was its origin The scalping version of this is, I think, a diversion too far. Let's try to keep some degree of consistency as the H1 timeframe has endured so far through this thread.

Insomuch as I understand the system we are using the first part of the process is the trigger of a trade whether long or short. If we plot a sine wave to represent the movement of price (please excuse my rubbish use of Paint) and then plot another sine wave but shifted forwards you can see how neatly this picks up on the first wave just as it starts to go down and again when it starts to go up. Sadly, price action is never so neat and tidy but the principle is the same. The difficulty, or one amongst many, is in knowing how much to shift the curve to pick up on this rhythm. Using a moving average to represent the price action, of course, causes a lag it its own right so the phase shift is really a combination of period, shift and the method of averaging the signal.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6779/principle.jpg

In the early stages of this thread we used a fast MA to represent price but this was dropped in preference for using a non-lagging moving average. Again, the period used will control how closely this follows price action.

In an attempt to avoid false signals we are using a linear-weigted moving average to signal market trend. I expanded on this to plot a series of these lines based on different periods to, effectively, consider the market bias in a number of timeframes.

That is the essence of this system. Any other indicators under consideration have attempted to identify good points to close the trade or to enter secondary trades.

This is a great system in trending markets but rubbish in ranging markets. If using my marketbias lines just stick to trading when they are all nicely going in the same direction and are the same colour. If they are not, or if the nonlag MA is of a different colour then don't trade. Personally, I would also avoid trading short if above the wave or long if below the wave.

The rainbow is simply lots of moving average lines set at different periods.

All the best and happy trading.

acer;

we've diverted so much...are we still even progressing with caz's system? anyhow; as i asked in my private message to you; would you mind simply "centralizing" the up to date indicators that we are using?

incidentally; how does the rainbow actually work?

thank you,

That is the "Fansimple" indicator with the moving average lines turned off. You can easily get it from this site or I can upload it if you are feeling lazy.

Regards

What is the MTF little indicator on your chart(Horizontal with 7 TF's).

Please share this MTF indicator.

Thanks in advance.

hi acer;

no need for apology; i completely understand.

thank you for the post. you are right, there are pieces and fragments that some have adapted and others have discarded. rather than focusing on one concept, cazador's, original idea has turned into a buffet. with that said: would you mind please posting which indicators you had adapted or modified; along with, its simple rules and settings. perhaps we can "revive" the concept or take it into a refined direction.

thank you,

Great Call Amigo you have a signal for Manana?

Gracias

OOhhh yeah! our signal BUY GBPUSD paid + 150 pips, later I'll put here the image.

This System is very Profitable!

Regards

Caza

Edited by cazador