What ia the Best easy scalping system

Personally I do not think I can trade with such high leverage successfully, but I would be interested in finding out if there is anything here I can learn that would help my own trades.

Musketeer had nearly 80% winners scalping 160 trades. Learning how he achieved that is something I think would be helpful to all of us.

A few years ago when Felix (of forexpeacearmy now) first started his news trading, he advised members with Oanda accounts not to trade more than $500K or 5 standard lots to stay under their radar. The news trading was similar to scalping because you are in and out of trades quickly sometimes in just a few seconds. Some members ignored the warning trading more than $500K and got kicked out by Oanda. My point is that if you trade smaller lot sizes maybe the brokers will leave you alone when you scalp.

By reducing the lot size to suit your risk tolerance you can also offset high leverage. Instead of increasing your account 96 times in just 9 hours like Musketeer did, reducing the lot size and just doubling my account every day (or every few days) would keep me happy. :)

The key though is understanding how Musketeer trades and the setups he looks for to achieve the 80% wins. We can handle the MM ourselves. Maybe if enough of us ask Musketeer he would kindly show us how he enter/exits his trades and the discretion he uses.

Edited by a777

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi a777,

the news trading (lag) is another story :)

I am so sorry but I am not able to give more than that I've already wrote: pick levels, go bullish/bearish and trade with good MM. The point of my acc showing was another - to get some more info from fxvirus88...

ah, ok - the last thing - more "screen time" and focus on few pairs - every one of them have their own pulse...

Yes, you're right.

Greetings......thx for your attention, i'm sorry if i'm disappear for a few days because i'm busy with my job.

I know about forex trading for a few years a go but for the last year i try to concern for scalping technique, i try to ask in many2 forum or experienced traders for this technique, until today i always "hungry" for search a scalping technique, finally (5 months a go) i find a scalping technique which i'm comfortable with that (so i'm not use -Lazy-Grid-Trading-Method or another) but my technique is not a 100% perfect.....not always winning in every trade, sometimes i have to cut loss my positions, like you see in this statement......

http://i.imgur.com/zuVav.gif

Edited by fxvirus88

I use my technique for the last 3 months in my real acct, n every months can make a good profit but sometimes in daily trade i have to cut my all positions with a big loss but i can make a good profit in the next days.

I use a mini acct n 1:500 for leverage.

So .......i will share my technique, but first i have to tell you i have a problem for this, maybe this is a 'classic' problem for a many scalpng technique. Scalping will make a good profit when we know what is the trend is goes, but when market is changing the trend (to opposite direction or ranging).....that's a big problem, so am i......this is what i mean:

/i.imgur.com/C7Buj.gif

I hope for all members or mods or masters for give me a some suggestion for handle that situation in scalping technique.

After all, i hope someone know about scalping technique(with indicators) from mr.Secundo Lee (singapore), i really want to know what his concept to make a good profit from his scalp.

I wait for your attention n i promise to share my scalp technique( actually my technique is very simple, is just a basic technical analysis), n finally i want to say "I NEVER SELL MY SYSTEM OR TECHNIQUE BECAUSE I'M A PART TIME TRADER NOT A SELLER!"

Thanks n regards for all.......

Edited by fxvirus88

Thank you for your response.

You are asking for help in trend definition but have not described the rest of your method.

All parts of any trading method are synergistic, they all work together.

Unless you can discuss the rest of your technique at the outset it is impossible to provide any help.

Every trading method is unique and must be examined in context.

I use my technique for the last 3 months in my real acct, n every months can make a good profit but sometimes in daily trade i have to cut my all positions with a big loss but i can make a good profit in the next days.

I use a mini acct n 1:500 for leverage.

So .......i will share my technique, but first i have to tell you i have a problem for this, maybe this is a 'classic' problem for a many scalpng technique. Scalping will make a good profit when we know what is the trend is goes, but when market is changing the trend (to opposite direction or ranging).....that's a big problem, so am i......this is what i mean:

/i.imgur.com/C7Buj.gif

I hope for all members or mods or masters for give me a some suggestion for handle that situation in scalping technique.

After all, i hope someone know about scalping technique(with indicators) from mr.Secundo Lee (singapore), i really want to know what his concept to make a good profit from his scalp.

I wait for your attention n i promise to share my scalp technique( actually my technique is very simple, is just a basic technical analysis), n finally i want to say "I NEVER SELL MY SYSTEM OR TECHNIQUE BECAUSE I'M A PART TIME TRADER NOT A SELLER!"

Thanks n regards for all.......

Determining whether a trend is changing or whether it is a retracement is quite difficult to predict. Maybe you could use something to do with fibonnacci, like close trades if it breaks though a certain level.

Quite a few people use MA's to determine trends. However I personally don't like them (for this particular purpose), because short term MA's have too much noise and long term MA's take quite a long time to show a trend change (lag), and you can usually spot a trend change with the human eye before the MA can. However EMA's may solve the problem slightly.

There is no 100% perfect way to determine change of trend (if so, we can all be billionaires!). Personally I like to trust my eyes, looking at either:

(1) Pivot highs and lows. If a downtrend has been giving me lower lows for a while, then suddenly the next pivot low does not make a new lower low, I see that as a higher chance that the down-trend may be either consolidating, or changing.

Or

(2) Obvious trend-line break. If I can draw an obvious trend line connecting the bottom pivots of a uptrend, and if price breaks through this line, I see that as a potential trend change

(3) I also know traders who like to use MA channels (something like those taught in the Bl@ck D0g system, can be found elsewhere here in the forum), so that if the price action is within this channel, it is either just ranging, or in process of changing trend, and the trader can stay out of trading until price clearly breaks out of this channel.

None of the above is perfect, just my two cents.

But I also agree with conglo, it depends on your overall system to see what makes the most sense.

There is no 100% perfect way to determine change of trend (if so, we can all be billionaires!). Personally I like to trust my eyes, looking at either:

(1) Pivot highs and lows. If a downtrend has been giving me lower lows for a while, then suddenly the next pivot low does not make a new lower low, I see that as a higher chance that the down-trend may be either consolidating, or changing.

Or

(2) Obvious trend-line break. If I can draw an obvious trend line connecting the bottom pivots of a uptrend, and if price breaks through this line, I see that as a potential trend change

(3) I also know traders who like to use MA channels (something like those taught in the Bl@ck D0g system, can be found elsewhere here in the forum), so that if the price action is within this channel, it is either just ranging, or in process of changing trend, and the trader can stay out of trading until price clearly breaks out of this channel.

None of the above is perfect, just my two cents.

But I also agree with conglo, it depends on your overall system to see what makes the most sense.

To expand on what the good Joey said:

Look for a break of a trend line AND a completed 1-2-3 where the swing point low is taken out (ending the uptrend). In a downtrend, you want to see the trendline broken and a 1-2-3 where the most recent swing point high is taken out.

A swing point high has at least two lower highs before it and at least two lower highs after it. A swing point low has at least two higher lows before it and two higher lows after it.

A completed 1-2-3 pattern by definition yields an uptrend (higher low and higher high), or a downtrend (lower high and lower low).

Hope this helps.

• 7 months later...
Guest grandpost

what do you mean about pulse; I trade pulse; could you explain more; if any good info please pm me; if you want to know more about pulse pm me for majic numbers

hi a777,

the news trading (lag) is another story :)

I am so sorry but I am not able to give more than that I've already wrote: pick levels, go bullish/bearish and trade with good MM. The point of my acc showing was another - to get some more info from fxvirus88...

ah, ok - the last thing - more "screen time" and focus on few pairs - every one of them have their own pulse...