What ia the Best easy scalping system

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last week i use stealth forex scalping method. I go for 3% each trade. My stop loss is 10pips, my take profit is also 10pips and i use a trailling stop at 3pips. When my stop loss goes with trailling on break even i stop using it and i let my trade to go to 10pips. I close my position if a bar changes to the oposite colour.

I do it every morning since 8 Alpari hour until 10. I go now for 5% per day and it gives it to me every day.

Please can someone else test this system too? It could be very hepful.

Hi elnikos, the standard scalping method per official stealth method suggests trading on all currency pairs with low spread, which currency pairs have you been tacking?

So, perhaps there will be no answer....

I've ask last time

and if there will be no answer... I will share my thoughts on it

Musketeer, maybe you could try pm'ing fxvirus88 in case he doesn't check back to read this thread.

If you google fxvirus88 you can see a similar post he made in forexindo dot com forum. Translator does not do a good job but the posts might give a clue to someone who speaks Indonesian how he trades.

Fxvirus88's chart showed he made 43 winning trades in a row in about 5 hours. So it would be very interesting to see his trading strategy. CMIIW I don't believe the stealth or Oan system can come close to 100% wins of 5 pips like that or signal that many trades in 5 hours. If anyone knows of a system that can duplicate fxvirus88's performance please post it here.

Musketeer, maybe you could try pm'ing fxvirus88 in case he doesn't check back to read this thread.

If you google fxvirus88 you can see a similar post he made in forexindo dot com forum. Translator does not do a good job but the posts might give a clue to someone who speaks Indonesian how he trades.

Fxvirus88's chart showed he made 43 winning trades in a row in about 5 hours. So it would be very interesting to see his trading strategy. CMIIW I don't believe the stealth or Oan system can come close to 100% wins of 5 pips like that or signal that many trades in 5 hours. If anyone knows of a system that can duplicate fxvirus88's performance please post it here.

fxvirus88 posted a request a while ago for ScalpingCurrency. No one replied. Perhaps he may be using that. Trades M1 bars.

I posted the link to it in post #20.

ok

here it is: acc multiplied by 96 in 9 hours (aka 9600 %)

acc is mine, real, and 1:500 leverage

you will see - there is no such series of only profitable trades... so I have some doubts about fxvirus88's statement

if he can tell the deposit, the leverage... it will be different story - but for the time being - they are just closed profitable trades - nothing more

Edited by musketeer

ok

here it is: acc multiplied by 96 in 9 hours (aka 9600 %) - goes from $25 to $2410

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/mirorusev/varchev-new-way/54117

acc is mine, real, and 1:500 leverage

you will see - there is no such series of only profitable trades... so I have some doubts about fxvirus88's statement

if he can tell the deposit, the leverage... it will be different story - but for the time being - they are just closed profitable trades - nothing more

Looks good! Congrats my friend!!! So what the system did you use?

hi a777,

IMO there are enough examples... :)

first: get in big loss - no one retail broker will allow fast grow - so go to near 100% loss

then: pick levels - be bullish/bearish above/bellow them

and then: just trade

when the slippage/requote goes over common sense level - stop and withdraw

and change the broker - eve if you get under different name - they track ips... so even if you have 5 ips - they will track you again

i may show different accs with slower growth... but there is no sense - the thread here is about scalping

and i still wait for fxvirus88's statement - the all statement is important... not a single page

What? Since when does a Drawdown of 96,72% look good?

musketeer seems to indicate in post#40 that the near 100% loss was intentional. But I am actually more interested in the part after the drawdown, how he rebounced so quickly.

Personally I do not think I can trade with such high leverage successfully, but I would be interested in finding out if there is anything here I can learn that would help my own trades.

musketeer seems to indicate in post#40 that the near 100% loss was intentional. But I am actually more interested in the part after the drawdown, how he rebounced so quickly.

Personally I do not think I can trade with such high leverage successfully, but I would be interested in finding out if there is anything here I can learn that would help my own trades.

joeytrader, please, look here: http://www.snopes.com/quotes/einstein/interest.asp

that is just MM pushed almost outer limits - that is all, nothing special

p.s.

gmt+3

i do not like to make advertising of no one broker, so will give in PM the site - just install the demo and all will be correct

Hi musketeer, that is impressive results. On broker problems, have you considered ECN brokers? I am no expert on brokers, but I thought ECN type brokers generally do not worry if you do make money, as they generate their profits from their spread anyway?

all broker same! they always against trader even ecn broker, and no body want to lose money! they will not worry lose small money until it get bigger and bigger and they will shot u down :D

all retail broker will not pass your order to the real market!

joeytrader, please, look here: http://www.snopes.com/quotes/einstein/interest.asp

that is just MM pushed almost outer limits - that is all, nothing special

. . .

Hi musketeer, I understand the power of leverage and compounding too. So I am not saying it does not work. I am talking more about my own risk tolerance and psychological make-up. I tend to trade better when I am relaxed and within a "comfort zone". Because if I find myself start to worry more about potential loss if my leverage is beyond my "comfort zone", my judgment tends to suffer. But for anyone who thrives on trading at high leverage, and making profit, that's great.