The Fibonacci Strike

Re: [REQ] The Fibonacci Strike

Tom Strignano is always pushing these new products every few months or so, and I just keep wondering if he makes more money trading or by selling these eBooks, signal memberships and so on (that is if he still trades for a living). In the beginning he was bashing robots-EAs now he offers one with the membership. I bought confidante, headfake, tried his signal service and was not impressed. For Fibonacci Strike it says "SOLD OUT" lol, just wait till it shows up somewhere as like heafake it might be just few pages manual with nothing new or striking.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
To thesecret,

Because....If you make fast cash on the markets, you will be only earning 1 source of income !

BUT....If you are selling ebooks or software...Then you will be earning an EXTRA income source... !

Dont forget, every trade doesnt mean always we win.

However, there is nothing much to lose if you just sell a ebook/software...Except for the yearly hosting and domain fees... ;)

Utlimately - To put it in simple words, dont just depend on trading, myself do work fulltime job outside and also do some trading whenever i am free. Also i am doing some affiliate marketing. Dont put all eggs into the same basket ! Diversify your income source !

Goodluck ! =D>

To add one more cent to thesecret's inquiry:

Why aren't the system sellers unable to display trading records (that has been verified by 3rd party authority) using the same system for atleast 1 year? Instead of selling half baked systems which puts innocent newbie trader's capital at far greater risk than the market itself, the system sellers should be more honest to put their own money where their mouth is.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Tom always sells more than 300 copies, if you remember the promotion of forex confidante he said the same, he was only gonna sell to the first 300 customers....and then durring the promotion of his latest work fibonacci strike he goes on to say " Hi, I am tom strignano...some of you might remember me as the author of forex confidante which went on to sell THOUSANS AND THOUSANDS of copies...". Jeez he (Tom) sure does lose sight of those limited offer claims ( only 300 copies of Forex confidante), when he feels a bit boastful. According to me,99 percent of all internet promoted methods work well when you annalyze in hindsight, however when you trade them on live market....you lose most of the times even when you follow the rules to the T...cos they only show trade examples for periods where the system did work. The worst of the lot is Bill Paulos, the only way you can lose money faster is by flushing it down the toilet

The only good thing is that you get to learn a bit or two with each trading system :D , yep so my kudos to anyone who is willing to share the fibonacci strike, will certainly be appreciated by the forrum members

This made me laugh - FapTurbo said the same BS, we're only selling 500 or whatever the BS it was, and in their latest mailout they're boasting how they've sold 55,000 copies! How dumb do they think we are. LONG LIVE INDO-INVESTASI!!!

• 9 months later...
Hi,

Anyone manage to get this The Fibonacci Strike ?

It is not yet launch....

http://www.fibonaccistrike.com

Thanks/Kudos whoever can share it... :)

The site is not working.

Instead, Tom has come up with another website for it, the cost is US$80 before March 2, 2011.

Have a look:

Edited by csn
Added detail
PM name of the WWE lady in my avatar n get a prize

hxxp://www.fib0strike.c0m/download7456.html

Magnificent share, I can't thank you enough.

Can anybody make a mirror? The links can be gone anytime.

I would love to make a mirror but can't really due to my paltry internet speed.

PM name of the WWE lady in my avatar n get a prize

based on the book its: (HIGH-LOW) OF CURRENT CANDLE X.382. then add it to the close of the candle and you put your trade there pending for buy/sell. Here's an example from the book.

We Have A high of 1.3521 a low of 1.3514 and a close of 1.3515. So we subtract

out the range 1.3521-1.3514=.0007 x .382 = .000267 = .0003

Added to the close of 1.3515= Trigger Price 1.3518.

based on the book its: (HIGH-LOW) OF CURRENT CANDLE X.382. then add it to the close of the candle and you put your trade there pending for buy/sell. Here's an example from the book.

We Have A high of 1.3521 a low of 1.3514 and a close of 1.3515. So we subtract

out the range 1.3521-1.3514=.0007 x .382 = .000267 = .0003

Added to the close of 1.3515= Trigger Price 1.3518.

Hi xtclove,

then we use only last candle. In which direction we put the order? Same as last candle? And what about TP, SL? Is there any consideration?

Hi San1111:

Thanks for your offer to code this new indicator. xtclove has got most of it down but I'll try to give some more information about it.

For example, on a one hour chart, the current one hour bar just closed with the close finishing higher than the open indicating a bullish candle. For a good entry on the bearish side, you want to have a good short entry using the FIBO Strike method that xtclove mentioned. After the current bar closes, you then do the Fibo strike math on the bar that just closed on a calculator, spreadsheet or by hand, and calculate the Fibo strike point for the new candle that has just started. The price action on the candle that has just started may or may not hit the Fibo strike number you just calculated. You have to wait and see if you get an entry.

You do the opposite on a bearish candle with the close lower than the open. In this case you want a good bullish entry and calculate the Fibo strike for a long entry.

In other words, on a bullish candle you are looking to go short. On a bearish candle, you are looking to go long.

The indicator I am dreaming of would be plotted on the chart like a moving average is plotted on the chart. This would eliminate the tedious Fibo strike calculations. It would also give you a good visual of the market action.

The indicator would need to show the Fibo entry based on whether the previous bar closed higher or lower than it’s open.

No need to consider Stop loss or Target points for now. Tom has other methods for targets but its just too complicated for now.

Thanks again San111 for your offer to help code this. Let me know if you need more information or visuals.

Cheers,

nikwoof :)

Looks like files "fibstrike10-1.mp4" and "fibstrike11-1" are same. Is that for everyone or it's only me?

Please check and confirm.

It's same to me too.. fibstrike 1 is not there. Maybe file got mixed up during uploading? Anyone has fibstrike 1, if exist, can upload just that one file please?

Thanks,

Hi guys, nikwoof, xtclove,

Here is the indie. As I see the line indicator on chart has not too much sense, but I left there and you can switch it off.

I don't know what we have to do in case of doji candle and I didn't find anything in manual. Any idea?

Maybe there are errors, please let me know.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/BPBZxJM

Guys, you are awesome, but I may have something better, more complicated but not much for san, here it is, I suggest that a filter is put into the indicator which can be changed by the user, this filter is to only give signals according to a minamun range of the bar in any timeframe(which is adjustable by user) I have done a little research and found that you will need at least a 20 pip range for the signal to be more accurate, also instead of 38.2% I found that 44% gives less false signals, that is the high and low range x 44% added to the close price seems to work better, I found that M15 is about the lowest you can trade it, which is fine, so basically I would love san to either make a whole new indicator with user input adjustable pip range filter minamun and a adjustable percentage user input for the range close bar as well, also instead of a moving average line, this needs to be changed to a horizontal line, example the M15 range of currency is High .9980, Low .9960, so this meets our minamun 20 pip range, so then 20x44%=8.8 rounded to 9 pips, the close price is .9972, so a red horizontal line is automatically drawn on the chart with a S for sell at .9963 and a Lime horizontal line is drawn on the chart with B for Buy at .9981, I think this would be much more effecient, I would also love a expert advisor to be built using these parameters to test the indicator along with it, the expert advisor would have a stop/loss user adjustable input, but for the indicator the stop/loss would usually be the otherside of the trade, please remember that every new bar gets a clear all, my short research suggests it is better to have new parameters setup on every new bar rather than a previuos bar that has not activated a trade yet, this way it would cover bars with a really big range as well, remember forex is hardest market to trade so we must be flexible and open-minded to both sides of the trade, this is why we need both the buy and sell to be showing so we are not biased mentally, also we know how well the fx market operates,hope this makes sense, if you want direct input san please email me directly [email protected] thanks. Edited by john1368

hi san, thanks for coding the indicator, i will test it on monday and see if there are any bugs

Hi guys, nikwoof, xtclove,

Here is the indie. As I see the line indicator on chart has not too much sense, but I left there and you can switch it off.

I don't know what we have to do in case of doji candle and I didn't find anything in manual. Any idea?

Maybe there are errors, please let me know.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/BPBZxJM