High Gain No Risk EA

Re: High Gain No Risk EA

All you have to do is find a Broker that does not trade against you. Then they do not care if you win or lose with an EA. They do want you to win....so you will keep trading. They make money every time you place a trade(Pip Spread). They love Scalpers(who place many trades). I am not endorsing this or any EA.....as I personally have not found an EA that is profitable with Real Money in the long run.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you have to do is find a Broker that does not trade against you. Then they do not care if you win or lose with an EA. They do want you to win....so you will keep trading. They make money every time you place a trade(Pip Spread). They love Scalpers(who place many trades). I am not endorsing this or any EA.....as I personally have not found an EA that is profitable with Real Money in the long run.

shall using an ecn/ndd brokers solve the prob?

Yes, that solves the problem. The broker makes the Pip Spread every time you trade. They want you to win....only because they want you to keep placing trades. Win or Lose the Broker always gets the Pip Spread(he profits no matter what). If you blow out your account then he no longer makes the Pip Spread off of you.

• 1 month later...

There is another way to overcome this - only MANUAL TRADE. Or run the EA on demo and MANUALLY enter trade on real account.

I agree with jamestan. Their mt4live statements are fake. If you delete the highgainnorisk.com from the URL, the MT4Live website pops up with a login only, so it doesn't recognize that username. Also, the google ad that normally appears on the MT4Live statements is on the HGNR statement, BUT (and a BIGGGG BUTTTTT!) if you move your mouse over it, you cannot click on it. It's only a picture, not a clickable ad!! Obviously, they used an HTML editor and copied the page, installed their own code, and pasted it to their website. They even have the refresh, but I also noticed they don't have the Copyright in the bottom left either. They also don't publish the open trades, so using an EA to pick and choose trades on history and then publishing would be very easy. Pretty sneaky. I'm still waiting delivery of their "EA", but nothing so far. Good thing I only had to pay $18 for their VPS service. They're supposed to make money from the trade commissions, but now they are charging $200-$300 per month for the license. What I don't understand is how long they expect to keep the fantasy going if they blow people's account in a few days. They would indoubtedly cancel their subscription after the first month, and then blast them on the forums like we saw before. Unless they plan to either retire or go on to some other venture under a different name after the first month or two, I fail to see the advantage in this kind of behavior. That's the problem with the internet, too much info about the wrong stuff and not enough about the truth. Seems like somebody is controlling the info out there.

Hello everyone, Dont wast your time with this so call EA, its gona give you nothing but trouble. You could have closed winning trades lets say +$4000 for 7 days but at the same time your nagative float could be as much as -$6500, the site is total scam, evern if they refund you the loss your nagative floate is not going to be refiund as they cound it as UNCOMPLETED trades. Listen guys dont wast your time and money, ok if you loos money you could try and earn it but what about your time thing about it. It is total scam. Now lets not be lazy and rely on ea, manual trades are far batter you are total control of all trades, I sujest you find a realy good system like FXBOOM, BOSS and I promiss you within a year or so you will forget about EAs and you will say to your self why did I wast all that time for no good EA. By the way this advise is free of charge.

I am curious how the floating loss will appear as it seems they have stoploss of 15pips for the so called new version. are you using their older version or something?

I agree with jamestan. Their mt4live statements are fake. If you delete the highgainnorisk.com from the URL, the MT4Live website pops up with a login only, so it doesn't recognize that username. Also, the google ad that normally appears on the MT4Live statements is on the HGNR statement, BUT (and a BIGGGG BUTTTTT!) if you move your mouse over it, you cannot click on it. It's only a picture, not a clickable ad!! Obviously, they used an HTML editor and copied the page, installed their own code, and pasted it to their website. They even have the refresh, but I also noticed they don't have the Copyright in the bottom left either. They also don't publish the open trades, so using an EA to pick and choose trades on history and then publishing would be very easy. Pretty sneaky. I'm still waiting delivery of their "EA", but nothing so far. Good thing I only had to pay $18 for their VPS service. They're supposed to make money from the trade commissions, but now they are charging $200-$300 per month for the license. What I don't understand is how long they expect to keep the fantasy going if they blow people's account in a few days. They would indoubtedly cancel their subscription after the first month, and then blast them on the forums like we saw before. Unless they plan to either retire or go on to some other venture under a different name after the first month or two, I fail to see the advantage in this kind of behavior. That's the problem with the internet, too much info about the wrong stuff and not enough about the truth. Seems like somebody is controlling the info out there.

I am curious how the floating loss will appear as it seems they have stoploss of 15pips for the so called new version. are you using their older version or something?

I'm in the same boat with you. I signed up for this thing, but I'm still waiting for the EA. I paid for the VPS also, but no news. EA looks too good of course, and the live statement is hosted only on their site, which is a questionable copy from mt4live. Before, their EA showed almost 0 losses, and they didn't show any open orders at all. Now they show the 15pip SL hit occasionally, perhaps to show us some bit of reality to take the bait, but I still have no idea if this thing is real. They said we can demo it, so that would be the next step, if they actually deliver. What I don't get is why the people who stated that it blew their account disappeared just as fast as they appeared. If it blew my account, I wouldn't stop screaming. Also, if it actually was real, I wouldn't stop screaming as well. We suffer from the lack of info either way.

I'm still waiting for vps and EA also. At first when I bought it owners changed, then vps and EA was promised later at about March 31st, then about April 17th, and now coming Monday on the 19th so will see if I get it. Off course, demo will be first and will share my results here once I have it.

I signed up when it was free (only when you used InstaForex), so maybe they won't send it to me now unless I pay the monthly fee. We'll see. I can't see how an EA that makes 1000 trades per day could possibly use news.

Update: I finally got the EA, but looking at the code, there are no ordersend functions. There is a dll file, but no call for it in the EA. Very strange. It calls many indicators, but does not use them anywhere. Must be missing the major part of the code. Maybe they give you the real EA after setting it up on the VPS. Don't know...

Edited by stovedude

Well i think i am officially CONNED, its a start of a new trading week and no trades. And it really looks like they are giving excuse to wait till they reach their 5000 orders and then disappeared. Clever scam! At least gotta give them kudos for that. Scamming almost 500k or more and theres no way to track them down.

Luckily I got in before the subscription fees, but I believe the EA won't trade by itself. It needs something (I suspect the dll file). They told me that they need to install their security software on our VPS before the EA to protect it from hackers. Maybe this includes the missing part of the EA? Or maybe just more delay. Did they install this for you yet?