High Gain No Risk EA

My personal feeling is it is a tweeked versions of forex genie

that is the reason why it is using 15 pip stoploss

which works on demo ,the statments on their website showed only demos

no evidence of any withdrawls ,i dont think they have working version of any true EA

they put forex genie on demos and cheating people ,they will disappear as soon as they collect

all peoples money ,in this forex world we have been cheated again and again several times

It has happned to me in M8Sidebinder PRO EA ,He collectes 500 dollars for version and entire website is disappeared in no times

no more www..Halcyonfx.com website visible he made cool profit of atleast 500k .

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you refering to forex Genius or Genie EA?

My personal feeling is it is a tweeked versions of forex genie

that is the reason why it is using 15 pip stoploss

which works on demo ,the statments on their website showed only demos

no evidence of any withdrawls ,i dont think they have working version of any true EA

they put forex genie on demos and cheating people ,they will disappear as soon as they collect

all peoples money ,in this forex world we have been cheated again and again several times

It has happned to me in M8Sidebinder PRO EA ,He collectes 500 dollars for version and entire website is disappeared in no times

no more www..Halcyonfx.com website visible he made cool profit of atleast 500k .

I THINK THIS GUYS ARE SELLING SNAKE OIL

SEE THIS

Donna herself checked it out and said it's a scam. The people at MT4Live say the statement is fake.

Loss insurance for a forex robot? ROTFLMAO!!!!

Ask them to send you a copy of the insurance contract to look over. I see that you have to open an account with FigFx to qualify for 100% insurance. The robot churns the account, so they make huge commissions. According to their website, EA_HGNR_TURBO is able to generate an average 1000 orders per day . That means that in a single month can generate 22.000 closed orders. Let's see - if they get 1/2 pip and are using minilots (about $1/pip) on an account with $10k in it, that comes to $11,000 in commissions for them during the month.

Oh, and you have to share 25% of your profits (if any) with them to qualify. Of course, if you open a $10k account with their preferred broker and make nothing, they still made somewhere around $11,000. If enough people not using their preferred broker get wiped out, then they'll very likely just disappear rather than paying the insurance.

100% a month! Quick, call Ben Bernake so he can use it to solve the US fiscal crisis.

Jamestan1978,

Do you run the EA on your own vps or vpsland? Another thing did you give them your IP and login info for VPS so they can install some "security software" as it would not run without it? I tried running the EA on demo just to see, but obviously it needs activation and license number to work.

Jamestan1978 and alvinl,

I did not trade the EA as I suppose it would not work without their "security" installation. They sent me an .ex4 and .dll files, and told me to let them know once it is ready on vps and give them ip with login and password. I only have one VPS now and not sure if HGNR needs a separate one for itself. What did you put in the license input for your EA? Either way I threw it on some charts, as supposedly 30m charts but as you said nothing happened. I emailed them asking some questions but so far no word on anything.

Hi jamestan1978,

do you trade in their vpsland or your own vps?

The news page asks us to send in our vps and then ask them to install software in it.

Well I already sent in my vps info and they have installed their security system in it. So I only install the ea in this vps and nothing else, no other ea and right now the ea is not trading that is what worry me also. I sent in support ticket but still not got back any reply from them. Their support have been offline since yesterday. i don't know why. Before this they always reply back in less than a day.

I will wait because the members area said tell them when the ea is installed in the vps. But I thought earlier you said they replied ask you to wait 12 to 14 hours. Do they tell you for what reason wait for that hours?

Please keep me informed, I think we are a team now because we are in the same boat situation. They reply you today is it? Because I went in their site many times today and saw the OFFLINE logo for their support so was just wondering have they really disappeared totally.

Any further news is appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

The EA works and it's already 10 hours, makes almost 100 trades around 45 winners & 55 losers...........

Thanks for the great news bro! How long you wait before you get the ea to work or any special installation that been involved, apart from sending them VPS information to install security system and also to send them note after you have installed the ea in your vps.

I am sure the winning will come and you might try a volatile pair like the cables because it works best when movements are big.

Also it is subjected to broker, some brokers will get a very good results.

Thank you.

as I know from them, they do restrict the number of clients for each broker so the protection is there, just to check which broker you use because the result is it anywhere near to the demo live test page?

How long they reply you because up until now I still have not got back any reply from them, at least a good news because at least they do really giving a working ea so thanks again for info.

From my observation, Cables yield the most pips, followed by majors usdchf and usdjpy.

Bro, can you please tell me how long do you wait in total to get the package delivered. Thanks.

Edited by alvinl

It works after HGNR support changed the Licence Key about 12 hours ago and put the EA into each chart.

They have to setup each clients VPS, so just wait and see the result when 5000 people use the same EA....

FYI, cable got more losers.

Hi there bro, do you mean that prior to the use of ea you did not get a key? Or they do give you a key and then they changed the key for you again for the ea to work?

Thanks.

Hi alvinl,

I use the broker which they show in their MT4Live result.

I got the EA last week and the licence key in the login page early Monday, but no trades for 48 hours until this morning.

They reply my ticket when they have changed the licence key and EA being activated. They said thank you for being patient....

They will reply after changing the licence key and your EA being activated.

It's around 48 hours since Monday morning when I got the licence key from Account Profile page.