Re: (Req) FX Boom

hi guys

anybody has this system

http://www.fxboom.com/

:-bd

can you share this system ^:)^

very great results

lol

Sorry to pour some Cold water on this thread...Most of the Forex Sales page, have got alot of winning pips screenshots/ backtest results...

Well most important is once we try it and we will know whether this system is Good OR bad...

System is always perfect in Sell's page. I've never seen any system that does not look profitable from publisher's site, and i've never tested any system that is as profitable as the seller protrays it. When will this happen. Are gonna continue having hope?

having a hope is nice kwu ! ... but the best is "INNER-SELF CONTROL" by means you really understand yourself :) and other ... hope it helps ... :-bd

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Hi Kwu,

Like I said, I spoke to some guys on another forum that actually bought the system. They have no affiliation to the inventor. Another thing that gives me hope is the fact that we have not been able to get a copy. Normally when something works well it is not freely available as people keep working things closely guarded. Kudo's and plenty of them to the person that shares this with us. Even kudo's to a person sharing their experience so we can all know the truth and spend our hard earned cash wisely.

Does anyone belong to http://www.Filesfreedom.com?

They show FX Boom as one of their downloads:

Access Your Full Membership

Download Name Download Speed

FX_Boom_New.rar 1986 Kbit/s

Welcome to Files Freedom, [email protected]!

Unlimited Downloads

Unlimited Software Downloads

Turbocharged Speeds Unlimited Game Downloads

Advanced File Search Engine Unlimited Movie Downloads

No Ads / Banners / Popups Unlimited Music Downloads

PC / MAC / Linux Downloads Unlimited TV Show Downloads

New Downloads Added Daily Unlimited eBook Downloads

24 / 7 Customer Support Unlimited Uncensored Content

You are merely seconds away from gaining access to our private download services. In order for us to pay for server fees and to provide our premium service and support we charge a fee. Our membership fees are listed below. This will ensure that our site will continue to run as flawlessly as possible, and satisfy your needs. Since we keep your security in mind, we advise you to sign up through our 3rd party billing system in order to keep your payment and billing information secure.

filesfreedom is a fake site they write that they have the system but you can download it first when you are registered. If you are registered you pay for the site but they havent the system it is the same with programms movis etc.

Type in the search engine from filesfreedom anything for example aksldjawjandsa ( Smasch your head on your keyboard :) )

Click on search and 100% they have the file :))

filesfreedom is a fake site they write that they have the system but you can download it first when you are registered. If you are registered you pay for the site but they havent the system it is the same with programms movis etc.

Type in the search engine from filesfreedom anything for example aksldjawjandsa ( Smasch your head on your keyboard :) )

Click on search and 100% they have the file :))

Ha ha ha ha that is the same thing with fastdownloadarchieve.com. I saw what i was looking for in many shapes, formats, download speed ratings, colors and many forms, then i payed, logged in and everything dissappeared and vanished, the same thing happened to me in 2 to 3 other sites. They have everything on earth packed in their server.... funny.... we cant be scammed by forex dealers and at the same time, scammed by warez masters.

@Kardel

as for me, i put my hope in myself, not the day the holy grrrrrrh! will come. Build systems with your hands and trade it, they are not better than you...

@Eldiablo54

You have a point.

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

System is always perfect in Sell's page. I've never seen any system that does not look profitable from publisher's site,

Well said...Totally agreed ! :)

If the sales pages show negative balance...who will buy ?? lol...

Nobody enjoy losing money $$

I hope someone can share this soon....

I wanted to check up on its price and wanted to buy this toy, but they only accept western union, money gram or wt which has scam written all over it in my opinion. They don't accept credit card through any reputable source.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

I didn't find any single printscreen showing what their system looks like.

Just imagine if they only have SSL crossover signal indies somehow smartly used on that trending pair GJ, with one-two filters, and that's it you got your BOOM.

http://www.fxboom.com/faqs.html

Also no money back guarantee.

This makes me thinking of all slicky business around such a kind of blackboxes, essentially there are no clear facts on this manual system.

I would be inclined to treat this purchase as a lottery rather than the wise decision. To pay money for smth you will see afterwards. What a nice pig in a poke, mates. :)

I didn't find any single printscreen showing what their system looks like...

I think among the testimonials there are some screenshots on marketiva chart.

http://www.fxboom.com/testimonial.sept2009.html

http://www.fxboom.com/praise2.jpg

2 MA + MACD.

Probably it cant be much more, as it should work on other platform as well, not just mt4.

If you check the october testimonial:

http://www.fxboom.com/testimonial.oct2009.html

it is very interesting:

1. They claim that there is stoploss. No stoploss at all in that statement.

2. there is a good RR ratio (of course with TP and SL)

The first trade on GJ on 01/10/09 with 1004.74 profit. We dont know which timezone the server is, but looking at the screenshot of the day, it is likely that the trade was made from one purple box to the other. In between there is a DD higher, than the TP.

I didnt check the other trades, so I may be wrong.

http://i45.tinypic.com/efqotj.png

I think among the testimonials there are some screenshots on marketiva chart.

2 MA + MACD.

Probably it cant be much more, as it should work on other platform as well, not just mt4.

If you check the october testimonial:

it is very interesting:

1. They claim that there is stoploss. No stoploss at all in that statement.

2. there is a good RR ratio (of course with TP and SL)

The first trade on GJ on 01/10/09 with 1004.74 profit. We dont know which timezone the server is, but looking at the screenshot of the day, it is likely that the trade was made from one purple box to the other. In between there is a DD higher, than the TP.

I didnt check the other trades, so I may be wrong.

Excellent findings, mate! :shand:

As they say, the devil is in details :)

But even from testimonials there is neither statement no representation that that picture with MACD and MAs is taken exactly from what they ask us to pay - [big bada] BOOM.

Anyways, even MAs and MACD would work on trending pair. We saw many strategies exploiting these standard indies, take Harvard boys or Third candle.

I wouldn't be surprised to know that Boom is replica of one of them or an unique mixture.

For me that would be enough for pre-justification to see a pic with system showing where they would enter and exit the trade. Without that it's just guessing without solid ground, I'm afraid.

Anyways, your help is great! Keep it up and have a great evening! :shand:

look at january testimonials:

1. all mt4 screenshot was made with one MT4, as all the charts windows are the same one (anyway they are 5M and 1H timeframes) and in same order.

so we could say that the seller asked the investor password and logged in to their account to get the history.

2. but what we also notice from history, that all the 4 accounts was balanced at the same time (within 10 minutes).

so i think they are all the seller accounts, probably demo.

http://i48.tinypic.com/htdyzr.png

look at january testimonials:

1. all mt4 screenshot was made with one MT4, as all the charts windows are the same one (anyway they are 5M and 1H timeframes) and in same order.

so we could say that the seller asked the investor password and logged in to their account to get the history.

2. but what we also notice from history, that all the 4 accounts was balanced at the same time (within 10 minutes).

so i think they are all the seller accounts, probably demo.

http://i48.tinypic.com/htdyzr.png

Nice one. i also found the deposit same in December testimonials.

all deposits were made within 6:42 and 6:44.

the November deposit were made within 6:33 and 6:34.

but what does this mean? i think they themselves write the testimonials.

There is no delight in owning anything unshared

Price update, I got email from them that there is promotional price of $1499 for trading system.

the price of fxboom was $2499 in november.

then they started christmas promotion and gave for $1249.

then they extended offer till 31st dec 2009.

then from 1 Jan 2010 they raised the price to $1499.

i am thinking about the people who bought in october and september they got it for 2499. :))

There is no delight in owning anything unshared