Learn Forex Live

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

confirm CD2 having problem:

D:\Documents\Downloads\LearnForexLive2.rar: CRC failed in movies\module4\module4-livetrade5.flv. The file is corrupt

D:\Documents\Downloads\LearnForexLive2.rar: CRC failed in movies\module4\module4-video9.flv. The file is corrupt

Guest Todayke

Sometimes Mediafire make CRC-errors, so if you use this service, the archives need recovery record. If you use this option in WinRar, the rar-files may be repaired after downloading.

I think 4shared or rapidshare are better for sharing.

confirm CD2 having problem:

D:\Documents\Downloads\LearnForexLive2.rar: CRC failed in movies\module4\module4-livetrade5.flv. The file is corrupt

D:\Documents\Downloads\LearnForexLive2.rar: CRC failed in movies\module4\module4-video9.flv. The file is corrupt

I suggest VFL920 reupload only this two files....not whole disk.....

Look like many problem when upload using MediaFire, Disk 1 used 4shared and no problem so far right? 1st time I used mediafire and I keep having uploading error but because you guys requested then I have to re-up many times until it successfully uploading. Edited by VFL920

Look like many problem when upload using MediaFire, Disk 1 used 4shared and no problem so far right? 1st time I used mediafire and I keep having uploading error but because you guys requested then I have to re-up many times until it successfully uploading.

The easiest is to give the username and password. Traders and view the videos online and with copy video software are able copy the videos themselves.

Can you post the new indicators please?

Look like many problem when upload using MediaFire, Disk 1 used 4shared and no problem so far right? 1st time I used mediafire and I keep having uploading error but because you guys requested then I have to re-up many times until it successfully uploading.

You are right, I have no problem with 4shared. For those people who has problem to download from 4shared, I suggest you should try to download from 4shared by using Jdownloader, you can get Jdownloader from here:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/3916-Jdownloader-Free-unlimited-downloading-any-file-hosting!!

Anyone else having problem with any disk?

Disk 3. Corruption in following files. Not sure if the others are having the same issue.

! C:\Downloads\LearnForexLive3.rar: CRC failed in movies\goldenrules\goldenrules.flv. The file is corrupt

! C:\Downloads\LearnForexLive3.rar: CRC failed in movies\module5\module5-video4.flv. The file is corrupt

! C:\Downloads\LearnForexLive3.rar: CRC failed in movies\module6\module6-video3.flv. The file is corrupt

Rgds,

Roger

Hi,

Does any one have the indicators talked about in the videos, such as

ATR projection

Correlation indicator

Money Management indicator

Sequential Exits indicator

Trade journal analysis tool

News indicator

Trend Scanner indicator

Forex Currency Index indicator

Daily Box Indicator

etc

If you have them, kindly share with us.

Thanks in Advance

Elvis

Hi,

ATR projection

Correlation indicator

News indicator

Trend Scanner indicator

Daily Box Indicator

etc

Thanks in Advance

Elvis

Not sure if this is the one you looking for.

http://www.4shared.com/file/r1tyZati/indicators.html

Hi,

ATR projection

Correlation indicator

News indicator

Trend Scanner indicator

Daily Box Indicator

etc

Thanks in Advance

Elvis

Elvis,

All the custom indicators are in disk 4. Just play the disk as the others and after it open into the browser, you go to download indicators session then just right click and "save as" to save all the indicators down.

I will try to get the advance indicators for you guys, but for now everything is included in the disks

Edited by VFL920

Hi,

Are the links still working for DVD 1? I couldn't get them to work, even substituting a for @ and the o for 0. The other discs I was able to download. Could someone check the links and reup DVD 1 if the links are down? I'd sure appreciate it.

Thank you...thank you...thank you!!!

Hi,

Are the links still working for DVD 1? I couldn't get them to work, even substituting a for @ and the o for 0. The other discs I was able to download. Could someone check the links and reup DVD 1 if the links are down? I'd sure appreciate it.

Thank you...thank you...thank you!!!

All the links still work fine.