Learn Forex Live

Hey bro,

Thanks very much for your support for the indicators, but the indicator partial exit is expired, it gives message that the indicator expired download latest version from learn forex live website....Can you get me the latest version of it. But never the less, you job is commandable, & my heartily appreciation for the same. If you can get the latest version then its good or otherwise also you have done great job...keep it goin man...

These are all the indis available from the course
http://www.mediafire.com/?0r5ofkoat31jdnw

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modify the date code

Hey bro,

Thanks very much for your support for the indicators, but the indicator partial exit is expired, it gives message that the indicator expired download latest version from learn forex live website....Can you get me the latest version of it. But never the less, you job is commandable, & my heartily appreciation for the same. If you can get the latest version then its good or otherwise also you have done great job...keep it goin man...

Hello alex4xes this is checkmail and all you simply have to do is decompile the exe files into mq4 files and than alter the date code in it means to extend the date of expiration to next year or so.Hope this helps you, gifts of xmas on the way HO HO HO:D:D:D:D

OMG .... u r talking about coding... sorry bro, I dont know how to do that, can u guide me to it please..

Hello alex4xes this is checkmail and all you simply have to do is decompile the exe files into mq4 files and than alter the date code in it means to extend the date of expiration to next year or so.Hope this helps you, gifts of xmas on the way HO HO HO:D:D:D:D

OMG .... u r talking about coding... sorry bro, I dont know how to do that, can u guide me to it please..

Hi, go to the Hector DeVille's Indicators thread and on Page 5 Braveheart2009 has kindly shared the projection bands indicators and they work fine!

Happy New Year!

Edited by mjs

Hey bro,

Try this. That's the non expired version and it should work fine

http://www.mediafire.com/?wo7yohmdy55a7a2

Hey bro thank you very much for the indicator....but this time its not working, not giving any message too... I have put that in expert folder, am i correct....I think thats EA so I have placed in expert folder. If Im wrong please do guide me. Let me know how it works & where to place this. How are you using it ?

Thanks in advance

Try this. That's the non expired version and it should work fine
http://www.mediafire.com/?wo7yohmdy55a7a2

Hey bro thank you very much for the indicator....but this time its not working, not giving any message too... I have put that in expert folder, am i correct....I think thats EA so I have placed in expert folder. If Im wrong please do guide me. Let me know how it works & where to place this. How are you using it ?

Thanks in advance

It goes in the Experts folder as it is an EA. I'm not using it myself but i just tested on Alpari UK. You need to enable the EA related options in Tools>Options

http://screencast.com/t/mY1PU1yF4nz

http://screencast.com/t/bCM8KzKz

• 4 months later...

Hi is anyone using Hector's PartialTarget EA, is there an instructions guide?

I'm interested to find out do you need to manually insert a hard SL when you Enter a trade and then the EA automatically moves your SL to Break Even or to your desired safe distance on the the settings you have chosen in the EA.?

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated thanks?

can some one help me to download this course.. pls inform me from which post i can download the course.. there are lot of post and many links are not working and am confused.. so some one pls suggest me the working link to download the course and the indicators.. thanks a lot