FX Genius Robot Discussion

heroforex

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: FX Genius Robot Discussion

Yes, you are waisting your time.

I really think that the fxgenius seller and his associates are actively collaberating with Global Clearing Group, CGG, because now on the account, every sysmbol apart from EURUSD and GBPUSD is now 3 digits or 5 didgits, just from today. GCG went to 3 and 5 digits quotes a week ago. And guess what? As soon as 4 digits quotes came back just for EURUSD and GBPUSD today on this account, the person running the account put the EA back on!

Just take a look at the screenshot of the account:

http://yfrog[dot]com/jofxgeniusgcgscamhg

http://www.4sh@red[dot]com/file/223218144/5e015e08/fxgenius_gcg_scam.html

http://slil[dot]ru/28658649

You will see that as soon as GCG went to 5 digits quotes the all the trades were loses. Now, the quotes are 4 digits again, just for EURUSD and GBPUSD and there are winners again. Do you seriously believe that a market maker forex broker will actually actively help you make money from them?

Please guys, don't fall for this fxgenius scam, the only people who will make money is Dominic Millan, the fxgenius seller and them broker (most probably GCG).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Good day,

I believe that the seller is going to convert his old version (FxG) to version.5 (ECN) through the same steps we do here in the forum.

There is a thread on how to convert that. If you have some mql4 skills, you will be able to do that easily.

Does anyone know the difference between ECN and none-ECN?? The answer is very simple. ECN brokers don't allow you to place pending orders with takeprofit and/or stoploss properties, while none-ECN brokers allow you to do that. ECN allow you only to modify your order after placing it, not before.

P.S: Remember not to buy any EA from commercial sites especially expensive ones, sooner or later they will be

available for free.

I hope this is clear to you all.

Best wishes for all of you ;)

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

I have monitored the account at edgecm and the new version of the genius (the ECN version) uses pending orders additionally. Thats a big difference to the old version. there seems to be some big differences in the way this new version works.

hi

i exaustive tests demo and conbination bkockers in my vps, best results, but in live no open much orders, low results positive

i interess in new version ecn, i disponible for testing, send me pm or email (ecn version)

i live ecn acount

thanks

chris

Yeah I saw it too the pending order but I souldn't be that way, This ea compare price between fast broker and the slow one it will decide in a fraction of a second. So pending orders have no reson to be it don't have any link whit the strategy of this ea.

Andy

My two cents... This EA is not a scam. When it was running on one of my Live accounts (initial deposit $700), it made a profit of approx $1500 in just 9 days. But here's the kicker... the moment I placed a small withdrawal request to the broker, they emailed me back stating that the system was taking advantage of arbitrage and they CANCELLED/REVERSED all my profits from this EA. I was back at square one and totally pissed off with the broker.

So, my final verdict is similar to a lot of what some people have said here: Yes, the EA works for sure... but no, it's not worth your time in the end (especially when your broker gets wind of what you're upto)

Hello ,

Can somebody tell me which is good master FOR testing .

Because i testing like diffrend masters whit 3 slave brokers and in 24hour i get only 3 trades from EA?

I testing :

FXDD (Master) -> PRIME4x (Slave)

FXPRO (Master) -> Liteforex(Slave)

Tadawulfx(Master) -> Liteforex(Slave)

FXPRO(Master) -> GCG(Slave)

Now i have started a own brokerage so that there won't be any restriction in the trading.

Can u tell me which broker did u use as a master and what are the settings u tried in live?

Please share the settings. I can also help u to make money from my brokerage company...

Please share the settings, letz try in my own brokerage and if it works, we can utilize it and make money as well....

My two cents... This EA is not a scam. When it was running on one of my Live accounts (initial deposit $700), it made a profit of approx $1500 in just 9 days. But here's the kicker... the moment I placed a small withdrawal request to the broker, they emailed me back stating that the system was taking advantage of arbitrage and they CANCELLED/REVERSED all my profits from this EA. I was back at square one and totally pissed off with the broker.

So, my final verdict is similar to a lot of what some people have said here: Yes, the EA works for sure... but no, it's not worth your time in the end (especially when your broker gets wind of

hello,

what you're upto)

which EA you have. mine fxirobot hardly works. which brokers you had?? thanks

jestlluka,

In my opinion, faster Master and slower Slave, you must consider where is your location.

Just for basic rule, try Master with closest from your location (if you plan to use VPS, where is your VPS).

I noticed that Master and Slave must have close characteristic also in digits (5 or 4 digits) and spread (fixed or variable).

With this basic criteria, i don't have any problem to find Master and Slave pair.

So, my final verdict is similar to a lot of what some people have said here: Yes, the EA works for sure... but no, it's not worth your time in the end (especially when your broker gets wind of what you're upto)

My final verdict:

It is a big scam because the seller knew that nobody can find a broker who accepts the GeniusEA .

You are not the only one who experienced what you described.

All those who found a profitable live-broker, were disappointed because

the broker either canceled their profits or changed something and then they had slippage and more losses than profits.

The seller was not able to find profitable brokers himself anymore, but he saw an opportunity to

make money with this useless EA.

He sold it for 2k using some old live-accounts where he made money but then was stopped by the broker.

And he used scam brokers like GCG, faking huge "profits".

His strategy worked fine.

He found buyers for his worthless EA.

Since December last year he is dragging them along with a carrot in front of their noses, promising

an "ECN-version" , but it is never getting ready because it only works on Demo-accounts.

On live-accounts it gives more losses than profits.

That is what this scammer was telling me 2 weeks ago when I asked him when the ECN-version will

be ready.

Since the scammer knew that the GeniusEA cannot earn profits for the buyer,

the whole sales-page was fraud and still is fraud.

That is the final verdict.

Hi All,

Good day,

I just want to state here some questions so we know who we are really dealing with.

This toy can work based on individual experience, and not at the same time.

For those who could make it work, they need to ask themselves: How does the broker know that this EA was doing this kind of process; copying date feed rates from other brokers and predicting the right direction for trading??

For your information, the broker can see what you exactly see. The only thing is that in some brokers there are some traders like us who already have been to here (II) and knew about such product and how it works so they can tell how it is going to behave if worked well.

Now, is there another way how they know?? Yes, through the name of EA, the history shown in the journal, and I guess that's it.

If we could hid everything and say change the name of the EA ( of Course you have to change the name from inside the code as well so it works) and let the history be empty or print some fake data sequences so it shows something different from what the EA does.

This idea could be right or/and wrong, and everything is possible in FX world.

I hope my point of view is clear.

Best wishes for all.

SF

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

anzeigenmichel,

Can you please share if u have FX iROBOT because have diffrend setting like FX Genius Robot.

And if somebody meybi know where is the problem i use :

PROFX for master and slave fxcleaning .

And i use setting :

Satefy_Margin = 8

Order_Size = 0.01

Risk_Management = 10.0;

Use_ECN = FALSE;

Extra_StopLoss = 0;

And i get errors # 130 .. i thing stop loss is facked .

And if i tpy intro Extra_StopLoss = 50 (Its meen +5 points because is 5dig. broker) insame problem error # 130

But if i give Use_ECN true the EA dont get errors .. AND open me trade and close it in 1sec .. all orders in loss !

What i make wrong ?