High Velocity Market Master

I have managed to get hold of the 2010 system.

In the rar file is one video that gives some idea of how to trade it.

But the manual refers to the older system. The indicators referred

to in the manual are not all the same as the 2010 version, there are

no cross-overs for example. But the didn't bring out a new manual.

They expect people to learn by watching the videos on the member's

site. I wish I could get hold of those training videos.

If anyone can help with clear instruction on how to trade this, that

would be amazing.

Download:

www.mediafire.com/?ynikumnxyij

Great find now all we need is for one of our kind coders to educate the indies so they work

Silly me I got them working. When I used their template file nothing happened but when I loaded the indies myself they worked now I can finally give this a real go

Cheers

Edited by outcast

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my understanding of the lines.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/TuAueZzS/lines_defined.html

" h11p://[email protected]/photo/TuAueZzS/lines_defined.html "

I like the guys videos on "www.atradingplan.com"** He's a paid coach, but "seems" like a straight shooter.

**not an endorsement of any vendor, system, or broker, there is risk in trading, blah, blah, blah, this system will not make you rich in the next 10 days, yaddy, yaddy, yah

Yello line = NP_mom11

White Line = NP_mom22

Does sombody know where to get it ?

Yello line = NP_mom11

White Line = NP_mom22

Does sombody know where to get it ?

If you are using the HVMM_Calc's you don't need these. They're just window dressing as are quite a few of the indicators. The Calc actually incorporates most of those into it. If you can't find the MOM, it's calculated as follows

You take the high for the period (either 11 or 22) and the low for the period, add them together and divide by 2.

Here's a thinkscript conversion of it for reference:

declare upper;

input IPeriod = 11;

input priceH = high;

input priceL = low;

def c1 = Lowest(priceL, IPeriod);

def c2 = Highest(priceH, IPeriod);

plot data = (c1+c2)/2;

data.SetDefaultColor(color.YELLOW);

If you are using the HVMM_Calc's you don't need these. They're just window dressing as are quite a few of the indicators. The Calc actually incorporates most of those into it. If you can't find the MOM, it's calculated as follows

You take the high for the period (either 11 or 22) and the low for the period, add them together and divide by 2.

Here's a thinkscript conversion of it for reference:

declare upper;

input IPeriod = 11;

input priceH = high;

input priceL = low;

def c1 = Lowest(priceL, IPeriod);

def c2 = Highest(priceH, IPeriod);

plot data = (c1+c2)/2;

data.SetDefaultColor(color.YELLOW);

Already found the complete system on page 2 post 11

Regarding the training videos, could someone please give me the full address

as I have no idea what "insert company name here' means.

the company that sells the product try "n3tp1cks" replace the numbers with the right letter it works I have watched the vids

UPDATE be aware that these indicators are NOT the 2010 release as thought thank you for trying angelgirl. The calulator indies are from an ealier version and still include the mom settings the new cal indies have the osob settings and you can chnage several settings to suit the market you are trading. Guess we sit back and wait and hopefully they will appear at some stage.

Edited by outcast

Thanks for that.

Have a look at the old indicators and then the new ones, they are different

Old indicators

mediafire.com/?zyktznndhdq

New indicators

mediafire.com/?ye4tyqyhw2o

So far, out of the 75 people who downloaded the file I posted, ONE person has said thanks!

Thank you to that one person :-)

Edited by angelgirl

Thanks for that.

Old indicators

New indicators

So far, out of the 75 people who downloaded the file I posted, ONE person has said thanks!

I had a look and yes they are different I would say the 1st 2 version but the long/short caluculator indies are not 2010 if you watch the vids you will see what I mean and the settings you can change

Angelgirl we do appreciate the effort, but unfortunately outcast is correct here. The HVMM 2010 contains parameters that the indicator you posted does not. There was a problem awhile ago where people confused HVMM 2.2 with the 2010, they are actually 2 different versions. If you look at the n3tp1cks directory where you can find the original HVMM's and look at the change log you'll see that 2010 is actually release 2.4 which they posted for Tradestation, but not the others. Hopefully they'll update the others soon, but if you want to use Tradestation I know how to make that work.

I'm watching the videos and they are the same as my chart.

I'm not sure what you mean. I can change the settings on mine.

Maybe post a screen shot?

ok

can you change the early exit incremental ?

change the 1st and 2nd target incrementals?

does the calculator indies have the MOM settings or the OSOB settings (the lastest should have the OSOB as the MOMs aren't really used like they were in the 1st 2 versions)

I have had a look and I cant see those settings in the posted indies

If you watch the 2nd training vid they show the inputs tab for the long/short cal indy for MT4 not the same or do I see something that no one else does (I hope not or I'm going mad)

You can trade this system with just the profitline directional and OSOB as dicussed earlier in this thread by myself and others it would just be nice to have the right cal indies to do the work for me lol lol

Edited by outcast

You can trade this system with just the profitline directional and OSOB as dicussed earlier in this thread by myself and others ...........................

Which timeframe do you recomend ?

using range bars 6pip bars gbpusd and 5 pip EURJPY entry and exits increments of the bars you are using. Didn't really look at timframes but I would say 5mins charts. I haven't traded this for a while but the testing I did was good if you stick to the rules and dont over trade. I am testing other things at the moment but I will be revisiting this soon and I was hoping to have the 2010 indies when i do.

Thank you.

Thanks for that.

Old indicators

New indicators

Let's hope that someone eventually shares the 2010 indicators along with the other training videos because from what I've seen so far, this is a good system, it may even be the best that's currently available out there.

FINALLY, they updated this with the 2010 calcs.

hxxp://hvmm.n3tp1cks.c0m/_indicators/

They aren't unprotected but if you search for a previous post by me it explains how to do it.

The correct URL should be this :)

http://hvmm.netpicks.com/_indicators/

Direct Download Indicators For MT4

http://hvmm.netpicks.com/_indicators/NetPicks%20HVMM%20for%20MetaTrader%20v2.6.zip

And the latest change log is

Build 2.6 - July 7, 2010:

* Updated default values for HVMMCalc2010, ProfitLine and OSOB

Edited by alansim

Google for a program called ex4-to-mq4 to change the ex4 files to something human readable (mq4). Once that's done you can open the file in Meta Trader's editor and you'll see the code. You'll notice a line like this:

gi_96 = CheckMetaTrader(AccountNumber(), 4);

Change that line to gi_96 = true; (don't actually change the number after the gi_, I'm just using gi_96 for reference, the variable could be any name)

Also delete the import line that refers to nphvmmsub.dll

Compile it once you've changed it and you're all set.