High Velocity Market Master

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: (REQ) High Velocity Market Master

Hello ppl....i just wanna share with you guys about the HVMM system...m not saying that i know how the system works 100%.. it works fine for me... i used all the indicators from the previous post...and add additional indicators from the free bonus of hvmm...ultimate day trading system....all the entry m using from the bonus and for confirmation m using the hvmm indicators...hope u guys understand what m talking about...sorry for my english...

Hi,

I am having a problem with the HVMM Calcshort and Calclong indictors posted here. The + are the entries, but when the chart is left on, the entries for the same spot keep changing to different entry values. but when you go back in time they fine and in the same spot. Is any one having this problem? How can this be fixed? I am not sure how this indicator is written.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

uniques, please tell us what timeframe and platform you are using, and how to we can get the free bonuses.

in the manual, they say that HVMM is compatible with metatrader as well as 3 other platforms, but you will need the installation cd to learn how. I have all of my indicators, and use it on 5 min time frame, but the extra window, (NP_HVMMCalc) is not in my metatrader platform or I just dont know how to call it up. I would really like to know the proper tf for this system instead of using 5 min and not really being sure.

Thank you in advance.

This systems's indicator are almost(if not exactly) the same from the Ultimate Swing trader. They are from the same developers in fact.

the only addition is the np_mom and profitline indicator.

seems like they just repackage this and sell it as another system.

Here is the UMT btw:

http://[email protected]/file/113581776/45b03630/UMT.html

below is one of the sales pitch page with the Ultimate Swing trader, High Velocity Market Master and the Two In One Universal Market Trader.

http://www.atradingplan.com/

what a way to make money by selling indicators,

Amazing!!

Thanks for these indicators. I am impressed after backtesting on GBP/USD

Do you have the manual ?

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys..m truly sorry for the late reply, first here's the free system from hvmm( video) :

http://www.highvelocitymarketmaster.com/daytradingsystem.html

secondly, i have the manual already and i will post the link soon after i upload it to 4shared.

And, someone was asking me how i use the system before..well i'll skip that okay? cause now i have the manual now :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there I was wondering if someone could download the lastest indicators for hvmm 2010 and do what you do to make them work I think this is them

I am not 100& sure these are them but I am hoping and if not I'm sorry for wasting your time.

http://hvmm.netpicks.com/_indicators/NetPicks%20HVMM%20for%20MetaTrader%20v2.2.zip

I am not a coder but I hope something can be done

I am manually demo trading the system on range bars ie been working out entry and profit plus SL after watching a video and so far in 2 days I have had 7 trades all going to target.

Using indicators profitline(only change I made was to factor set to 4 instead of 3) directional and osob(set levels to 0.5). These indicators are available in this forum

target is 18 pips entry 6 pips above or below setup bar stoploss 36 pips but you dont hit that you get out earlier

Watch this vid for the entry setups etc.

http://www.highvelocitymarketmaster.com/blog/?p=438 

Cheers

It doesn't appear as if the 2010 version has been released yet. There's a launch party on 3/10/10 for it. The v2.2 ones that are out are the old version with some fixes. Should be a pretty quick turnaround once it is out.

dont know y its not working for me.

Don't see any indicator lines after attaching it to charts.

They wont work until one of the coders here does what they do best and unlocks them for us mortals to use

It doesn't appear as if the 2010 version has been released yet

Where I got them from (1st page of this forum) it says last modified 28th Feb thats why I was hoping they were the lastest set. Anyway all we need is the long/short cals the other indies are just old ones

http://hvmm.netpicks.com/_indicators/

*** Update ***

10 trades

9 to full target of 18 pips

1 to a loss of 14 pips

I've been watching that link as well. I'm hoping the new ones get posted there. Once I get my hands on them it will be quick to get them functional. And while it'll take a little more time, I plan to convert them to Think Or Swim. I was nearly done with the current ones when I heard that this version was coming out so I'm gonna wait.

I've been watching that link as well. I'm hoping the new ones get posted there. Once I get my hands on them it will be quick to get them functional. And while it'll take a little more time, I plan to convert them to Think Or Swim. I was nearly done with the current ones when I heard that this version was coming out so I'm gonna wait

Cool I'll wait with you lol lol lol until then I will just keep manually calculating the trades

10 trades

9 to full target of 18 pips

1 to a loss of 14 pips

Hello outcast,

Did you use MT4 platform for the range bar trading? If so, could you advise how you go about doing it? I was going through the videos but no information was given on this.

Thanks and appreciate your advise.

Regards,

Collin