Fapturbo EA - All Versions

odrisb

Re: Fapturbo v48

Invalid price errors mean that the number of digits is greater than the broker allowed digits (ie 4 or 5).

This does occur in backtesting due to rounding errors in historical data.

Many experts (& probably this one as well), don't do any rounding checks on the Bid / Ask price that is used for market entry orders so during backtestings you get these errors. Many (but not all) EA's do this properly for calculation TP & SL but many do not do it for the basic Bid/Ask price.

I have started making it a practice in all EA's to round or normalise even the Bid / Ask or final calculated price sent with all orders to minimise the number of errors.

Hope this helps..regard, David

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FapTurbo

Hi guys,

As you may know we are continually improving and developing FAPTurbo behind the scenes to make our flagship increasingly better, more profitable and up-to-date with modern market conditions. We listen to your suggestions and try to implement most of them!

Our Renewed Commitment to You!

Fapturbo has been going strong for over a year now and we wanted to let you know that we keep working and developing so you can get the most out of your membership! (FREE of any future charges with your lifetime membership!) Our trading community grew to over 53,000 happy customers now and we want to make sure each one of you is on the perfect track for raking in tons of profits in the forex market. In those troubled times when the forex niche is overrun by worthless and not working crappy products we want to make a stand.

We believe in true customer care and we know if we can milk the forex markets together for our mutual benefit. We work as a team and we want to include you in the process.

Forex is wonderfully profitable for a relatively small learning curve (thanks to automated trading robots as fapturbo) and once you got the hang of it you will be glad you took the time and effort to understand what forex is all about.

But enough talk... it`s time for the facts!

It is our pleasure to announce our latest development for us and our clients! It`s been amazing profits secretly however we wanted to make sure to iron out every glitch and issue before releasing our baby to you.

Introducing *drumroll* ---> Fapturbo version 49!

What is new with FAPT49? Why the buzz??

Meet the FAPT NEW currency pair! Finally after 6 months of live testing we are extremely pleased to introduce a 5th currency pair to the Fapturbo trading portfolio. Welcome the USDCHF (US Dollar vs Swiss Franc). Additionally Fapturbo49 includes new and improved default settings for the EURCHF and USDCAD to improve your trading performance.

You can download here : http://www.mediafire.com/?zrjm2zydtny

Not educated...

Please give me Kudos if you download ;)

Re: FapTurbo v.49

don't forget the v48 unplugged is already available to run on any pair without dll for scalping. Just need to set the user variables to suit usdchf (tp 8, sl 82, & the trend roc parameter needs adjusting.

Seriously? That is the recommended TP and SL? That is entirely too risky for me.

Custom closing step is difference for v49.

It set to profit 1pips no matter how long the opening trade hold as long as it not hit the SL value.

With this the default SL have been increased for every pair.

But for me i still prefer lower TP & SL so we can get the profit faster and close the trade to avoid market volatility.

~Money often costs too much~

I may use other abbreviation for this ea CAPT - Crap Turbo =))

I 100% agree. For me EA's with "working hours" during asian sessions are history. I used it for few weeks and it ate 10% of my real account. Now they go further introducing even larger stop losses. I wouldn't feel comfortable aiming for 5 pips with the option to lose 10 or 15 times more. That's silly isn't it?

Unplugged version attached, scalper only. f0rexsh@ring/382207.

Updated from v48 unplugged to include USDCHF default settings as per ft49.

Minor mods to code including:

Version 4s

- v49 update, all defaults updated

- added USDCHF pair with auto settings

- SCALPER ONLY VERSION

- add variable dpips to set deviation from mov avg

- added correct conversion of pips to dpips to allow testing of 2/3 digit codes (ie JPY)

- simplified Autosettings code, just make UseAutoSettings = True to use internal code, if using wrong pair will use default settings.

Have fun. Chrs, D

Unplugged version attached, scalper only. f0rexsh@ring/382207.

Updated from v48 unplugged to include USDCHF default settings as per ft49.

Minor mods to code including:

Version 4s

- v49 update, all defaults updated

- added USDCHF pair with auto settings

- SCALPER ONLY VERSION

- add variable dpips to set deviation from mov avg

- added correct conversion of pips to dpips to allow testing of 2/3 digit codes (ie JPY)

- simplified Autosettings code, just make UseAutoSettings = True to use internal code, if using wrong pair will use default settings.

Have fun. Chrs, D

give the open code so i can change the auto gmt setting please, if you dont wanna do that, send me pm.

Thanks