Free EA, Stoch Power Scalper v5.2, 26247 pips gain in 4 days

Thanks for a friend of my for drawing my attention to this EA.

reoptimized with settings, and pairs. trade on M15. and I have put equity protection to 5000USD. You can download the whole set here. Please notice, you shall change the minimum equity protection to your level, otherwise the EA wont trade. it is optimized for broker Alpari NZ.

Click here to see my demo forwarding test on last week at Alpari NZ

week 1, do not trade on friday.

start 5000 USD, profits 3488 USD, total = 8488 USD, on alpari NZ demo account, minimum lot = 0.01, max lot=0.5.

total gained pips= 26247 pips, green pips!

The gain most one is also the most risky one.

The EA is based on the stochastice, sell on overbought, and buy on the oversell. Counter trend trading=scaring. and it doing martigale on both profits side and lossing side.

in order not to blow your account, you shall use the setting provided for 5000 usd account. minimum lot = 0.01 and max lot = 0.4 for each pair, for 5 K to 10 K deposite.

Last week, the trend was zigzag, so it is ok. if there are strong trend like friday on bernanke and important statistic, then do not trade with it. trade on demo first.

What I would like ask you for help?

find the best settings and find the improvement to avoid to blow account.

I traded it on M15 timeframe, with the settings provided. on pairs with both buy and sell are allowed.

EURCHF

EURUSD

EURGBP

GBPJPY

USDCHF

EURJPY

CHFJPY

GBPUSD

USDJPY

GBPCHF

EURAUD

AUDJPY

---

next week, I will also try another setup in parallell, also on timeframe M15, and on pairs

BUYONLY pairs

GBPUSD

EURGBP

GBPCHF

USDCHF

CHFJPY

AUDJPY

EURJPY

In the above we actually only

buy 2 EUR, buy 1 AUD, sell 1 CHF, sell 3 JPY, buy 1 GBP

Sell only pairs

8. CADJPY

9. AUDUSD

10. USDJPY

11. EURUSD

12. EURCHF

13. GBPJPY

14 USDCAD

In the sell pair above, we actually only

Buy 3 JPY, and sell 1 AUD, sell 2 EUR, buy 1 CHF. Sell 1 GBP.

So you sell the buy all pairs and sell pairs actually hedge them out. Then Weckna shall catch the profits from the pairs then the pairs is move upp and down. Just my thought, the hedge will limit the floating draw down.

http://www.forexmt4.com/Results_2009_08_07_AUG07/Stoch%20Spike%20Wackena%20Scalper%20v2.1%20%20M5%20%282%29%20stoch-2.1-setfile.gif

here are other peoples forward test

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Free EA, Stoch Power Scalper v5.2, 26247 pips gain in 4 days

Stoch Power Scalper v5.2 = Martingale == Account killer some time or another.

That's right, no pain = no gain. much pain = much gain. :)

extern string    ASP="if one will check profit from all symbols, if cero only this symbol";
extern bool      AllSymbolsProtect=False;         // if one will check profit from all symbols, if cero only this symbol
extern string    EP="if true, then the expert will protect the account equity to the percent specified";
extern bool      EquityProtection=False;          // if true, then the expert will protect the account equity to the percent specified
extern string    AEP="percent of the account to protect on a set of trades";
extern int       AccountEquityPercentProtection=90; // percent of the account to protect on a set of trades
extern string    AMP="if true, then the expert will use money protection to the USD specified";
extern bool      AccountMoneyProtection=False;
extern double    AccountMoneyProtectionValue=3000.00;

this can be used to protect the account.

Like right now, I have deposited from 5000 usd traded up to the 8300 usd somewhere now. I then can set

extern bool AccountMoneyProtection=true;

extern double AccountMoneyProtectionValue=6000.00;

It is better to let the EA handle the trade. if you interferent with it, you may close the trade too earlier or too late. don't look at it.

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/lion.jpg