Free EA, Stoch Power Scalper v5.2, 26247 pips gain in 4 days

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Free EA, Stoch Power Scalper v5.2, 26247 pips gain in 4 days

Hei Proper,

I use 60 x 90. but I never let it take profit automatically by EA, I usually take profit manually, because my capital too low for that and I don't like if the trade already profit then comes to negatif,except on the news, because it is hard to close manually.Since it has many opportunity to trade so I don't want to be greedy.It must have capital 250 usd, leverage 1: 400, for ideally 0.01 lot. The key for martiangle system like that is to maintain your margin, and they have EA to reduce drawdown, name 242 system for multipication lot 2.

May be it help.

Best Regards

live update 11 09 09 :

hxxp://[email protected]/3166

Sutanto, good job. Do you use TF5?

Could you please explain 242 system?

I do not understand

I test 180*100 20MA TF5 for two days, only .2% profit

yes, I use default profile from them, included TF5.Just copy the profile (I use 60 x 90 3 level) to profile folder at your MT$, then open them at your MT4.They will show up on your window display automatically with EA.

242 recovery system is like this :

for example, there is open position at level 1 is 0.01 lot,then level 2 is 0.02 lot,level 3 0.04 lot (multiplication factor lot 2), then if the price still moves againts your position,they stop at level 3, then they open new EA (242 system). So for the level 4, they do not open 0.08 lot but they cut loss level 1 (0.01 lot), then open 0.02 lot (level 4) instead of 0.08 lot (level 4).Then if at level 4, price moves with your favor position,they will close all position at level 3 (so they just breakeven). If at level 4 (0.02 lot), price still againts you, they will open position at level 5 (0.04 lot),meanwhile they cut loss level 2 (0.02 lot),then if they move to your favor,they will close at level 4 (they just breakeven).The purpose, it is not take profit, but just reduce huge loss and maintain margin, and try to breakeven. So the formation is 2 4 2 4 2 4 2, etc. So they call them 242 recovery system. After they successed with 242 recovery,just attach your EA normally ( 60 x 90 or 100 x 80, up to your decision to choose your EA).

For martiangle system like that,don't push to hard to take profit at EA target.I usually close manually after 10 pips profit, better at level 1, just to maintain your margin. So the goal,is not how much your percentage you can get, but to grow the equity safely for a long term trading.

May be it help.

This is what developer explains about system::: It basically places trades in a martingale manor, But with pips extended

> to 75 -100

> in between orders, depending on the pair. While placing these trades in

> one direction,

> It places counter trend trades. To soften the DD before a retrace occurs.

>

> Now threw the use of 2 crossing stoch indicators, 2MA's, On 1h TF. A

> trading

> envelope with another MA on the daily chart. And trading hours on EURUSD,

> And EURAUD, To control evening drifts. I have created a more stable

> platform.

> Eliminating the noise you see on lesser TF's. The EA has enough range to

> handle

> almost all news events as well.

>

> The watch out area would be. If you are already loaded up in one direction.

> And a high impact report is coming out, That may push it past the built

> in SL.

> But if this occurs, By utilizing my setting at 2% risk, You should only

> suffer a

> loss equal to 1/8th of account balance. The most I've had since

> developing this

> system is 2 pairs within 75 pips of SL at 1 time.

>

And some fwd. testing here hxxp://www.myfxbook .com/members/ tazmaan/sph/ 580/NIJXEX5sEero mIrA6otT

Want to make clear this is Ea I found on another forum coded by someone else and to answer your question timeframes are hardcoded into Ea so doesn't matter what timeframe you use! :)

Thank you very much for the info!

If I were to use the EA on a 4-digit broker, FXDD, account what parameters of EA and/or its settings do I need to change, please?

As far as I can see is Ea will adjust automatically to whatever digits your broker uses as far as changes for FXDD last time had a demo with them they didn't offer micro mini lots (.01) so here (extern string accounttypes="0 if Normal Lots, 1 for mini lots, 2 for micro lots";

extern int AccountType= 2; // 0 if Normal Lots, 1 for mini lots, 2 for micro lots) need to change to either 0 or 1, might try backtesting with either one of those to see which setting works, far as I know rest should be same as set file. Notice setfiles are for usdchf,eurusd,eurchf, can't remember the other but these 3 are a nice triangular hedge.Might make for some interesting results,will see.

If I were to use the EA on a 4-digit broker, FXDD, account what parameters of EA and/or its settings do I need to change, please?

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I can see is Ea will adjust automatically to whatever digits your broker uses as far as changes for FXDD last time had a demo with them they didn't offer micro mini lots (.01) so here (extern string accounttypes="0 if Normal Lots, 1 for mini lots, 2 for micro lots";

extern int AccountType= 2; // 0 if Normal Lots, 1 for mini lots, 2 for micro lots) need to change to either 0 or 1, might try backtesting with either one of those to see which setting works, far as I know rest should be same as set file. Notice setfiles are for usdchf,eurusd,eurchf, can't remember the other but these 3 are a nice triangular hedge.Might make for some interesting results,will see.

I’ve been running your version on my FXDD demo account for a week or so. And I just realized that EURAUD and USDCAD set files have Trade Time set to “true” while AUDUSD, EURCAD, and EURUSD set files set to “false“. Is this intentional arrangement?

FYI, EURAUD has StartHour1 & StopHour1 (Asian Market): 11-22; StartHour2 & StopHour2 (European Market): 6-11. For USDCAD S1: 11-22 and S2: 8-11.

Judging from the name of the zip file you posted, you must be using Alpari account. Alpari being GMT+2 and FXDD GMT+3, do I need to add 1 to the above values if the above trade time arrangement was intentional? Do I otherwise input correct time for Asian Market and European Market: 3-11 GMT+3 and 9-18 GMT+3 (FXDD)?

By the way, I forgot to tell you that I like your version a lot. It seems to have a lot of potential. If only I could figure out correct settings?!

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...