ZACFIGHTER and LEOPARD SCALPER

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ZACFIGHTER and LEOPARD SCALPER

Hi,

I test both of these EAs extensively. We never managed to get Leopard working. IM scapler is really aggressive. Even on a micro account, it can blow up your account. You need sufficient balance for it. Zac Figher is less aggressive. It trades less often. I think it uses patterns to trade. The problem with both of them is that they are poorly coded I guess. Sometimes specially zacfighter seems to forgot it is in a trade and dont increase the lot sizes as it should.

Anyways, I guess these two have potential if the code is cleaned a bit.

Hope this helps

Hello Scarface,

I would like to know more from you how to make consistent profit from trading forex with a reliable and consistently profit making EA that you mentioned.

Best regards,

Han

Hi,

Good day,

You need to try it out by yourself and find best settings that fits your need. I mentioned before that this EA is aggressive, but at very low risk you can make a consistent profit. Remember that the fast the currency pair you use it on, the more risk you will have to take.

By the way, I was talking about IMscapler.

I hope this is useful.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Hi,

I test both of these EAs extensively. We never managed to get Leopard working. IM scapler is really aggressive. Even on a micro account, it can blow up your account. You need sufficient balance for it. Zac Figher is less aggressive. It trades less often. I think it uses patterns to trade. The problem with both of them is that they are poorly coded I guess. Sometimes specially zacfighter seems to forgot it is in a trade and dont increase the lot sizes as it should.

Anyways, I guess these two have potential if the code is cleaned a bit.

Hope this helps

Hi mak2009,

Good day,

I'm glad to hear feedback from you. It is true, we still are not able to manage Leopard working yet. I hope we will work on that later whenever there is time.

All what you said about IMscapler is true except that it can manage making profit.

Also, you are right about the EAs being poorly coded.

I have actually a project developing some EAs and Zac Fighter is one of them.

Thanks again.

Best wishes,

• 1 month later...

Hello guys..

I tried to demo run the Iamscalper EA but getting these error msg under Expert tab :

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx35/fotoxp/MissingIndi.jpg

Looks like my MT4 is missing some Indicators. Please help me finding those missing indi's ^:)^

edit: Ok guys..no worries....I've found those missing EAs...the Imscalper is running smoothly now 8-)

Hi forexfx,

Good day,

I guess you can notice that you missed adding the indicators to the indicator folder in your MT4.

here is the link to the indicators:

http://stashbox.org/589999/IM%20Scalper.zip 

Best wishes,

Thanks a lot scarface :)

For 5 digit broker..what settings do i need to change? or is it already compatible?

Hi,

Good day,

Honestly, I haven't tested it yet on 5 digit broker. I believe it should be compatible. If Not, please post back again to this thread and I will check it.

Best wishes,

Hi Scarface..

How do I prevent this ea from opening opposite trade until it closed current post?

I setup this ea to open only 1 postn. at a time but many times it tends to open an opposite postn. while the old one still not yet closed...which screwed up my strategy :-/

Hi forexfx,

Good day,

Yes, you can try any time frame, but I believe the best would be ........ 30M TF

You can start it with Micro demo account with 3K and see how things go.

I hope this is good hint to start with.

Best wishes,

• 10 months later...