ZACFIGHTER and LEOPARD SCALPER

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] ZACFIGHTER and LEOPARD SCALPER

Is the backtest produce good results?

thx

i dont know what pair, what settings or anything like that. so if someone knows, let us know.

otherwise its look pretty and ill update my test results.

its testing very slowly. very very slowly. taken 6.5 hours to do 6 weeks worth of 5 minute visual testing.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

You can backtest by yourself.

O.K, great job save2009. You deserve the Kudo.

Keep the good work man, and if you have anything to share with us about these EAs please do so if you can.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

hi guys

it seems over leveraged.

when i turn down risk to 10, i get an 4051 error : invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

can i ask nicely for someone to put a correction in the code so that the lot calculation is correct on the smaller risk amounts?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

I guess everyone can get his own settings to backtest Imscalper, right??

OK, I could produce or convert 10K to 350K in one month, and 310K average in each month. That's only on the backtest, and today I started again the forward test since last time I had extremely high risk.

on the new demo account today, the DD reached around 8.5%, and I guess it will be ranging from there till 42% as I decided.

O.k, so for Zac EA now anyone can test it as how the great member "save2009" indicated and explained.

best wishes,

can you post the .set file for IMscalper you have had success with scarface?

re: ZAC -- the take profit value is a strange one. it seems to be 'TP variable * lotsize/0.1'

i set lot size progression to 1. and its closing out order sets at losses. the lot size = 0.2, and its opening up to 5 of them. but it is taking profit (or in this case taking a loss) when the last position's dollar profit = 54 (TP*(0.2/0.1)). with grid spacing of 40, this is causing the set of trades close to overall close at a loss.

can the code be changed to 'open trades on this magic number are closed when total open trade profits = TP variable'?

much appreciated. this EA might hold a lot of promise if the lot size + the TP issues are fixed.

save2009 would you be so kind?

Hi bro Hacker,

Thanks a lot for your amazing effort. Guess what??!!! I finally got the full package for the Zac EA, and I guess as you can see in the zip file that all indicators are available.

I hope this is going to be a good start for us to make things work.

h**p://www*mediafire*com/download.php?oooozjdnqwn

Best wishes,

Hi, it this educated and does this work on demo?

I currently attached on all 11 pairs since about 3 hours but no trade so far.

thanks

OK here is the CS trader - edu...

Be sure to place the indi's ZUP_v67.01_WRR and camarilla on the same chart as the EA requires the global settings from those indi and they have to be placed on the chart to operate.. Be sure to check the journals to make sure everything loads...

HEY NORM.. test all 3 of the EDU EA's and see if they all have this TP problem you are mentioning.. I havent looked at exaclty what you are saying but see if all 3 have the same problem...

yes. it seems they all have the same issue.

it can be seen when you change the marinhell setting from 2 to 1. when that last trade closes, it closes out at its TP, leaving the other trades to close at an overall loss.

the other issue i saw what the EAs arent normalising their lot sizes, and that gives invalid lot size errors.

yes. it seems they all have the same issue.

it can be seen when you change the marinhell setting from 2 to 1. when that last trade closes, it closes out at its TP, leaving the other trades to close at an overall loss.

the other issue i saw what the EAs arent normalising their lot sizes, and that gives invalid lot size errors.

Ok Ill take look.. Ill probably just change the lot sizing stuff to the one I use.. I posted the code in the Lots Optimized Tester that I submitted (which hardly NO ONE read).. Very few EA's Ive seen do lot calculation correctly.. Again a sign of script kiddies cutting and pasting..

It might be till the weekend.. Im doing two different live performance recording sessions this Friday and Saturday (did sound check/practice yesterday).. I do a lot of PA/Sound stuff.. Kinda my hobby.. Been hooked ever since I worked for the Grateful Dead in the 70's.. Nothing more pleasing to me than to see 10-15 thousand people jumping and screaming knowing that I control what they hear... Well on second thought A barley clothed female on my boat floating at sunset might just be the best...

greatful dead in the 70s! you just be an old man >:)

thanks for looking into that. i come at automatic trading from the finance end, rather then the coding end. so even cutting and pasting id screw up probably.

i have gotten to know the problems, just cant solve them -- a bit of an inconvenience for me.

greatful dead in the 70s! you just be an old man >:)

thanks for looking into that. i come at automatic trading from the finance end, rather then the coding end. so even cutting and pasting id screw up probably.

i have gotten to know the problems, just cant solve them -- a bit of an inconvenience for me.

My first REAL job was working at a Black and White TV statioin while I was in High School.. Can you imagine if we still had Black and White TV... YOU Would NOT need this new fangled Hi Def stuff I can tell you that...

Hi Guys,

This is a backtest for IMScalper for only one month.

I hope you guys can share the rest of the EAs results as well.

by the way, I forgot to mention this. The start is 10k and made around 600K more or less in ONE month.

waiting to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes.

Hi Guys,

Good day,

As some traders requested, I'm going to post my demo account forward test on two pair since I blew up the previous one using 10 or 12 currency pairs :D

Here is the link: http://scarface911.mt4live.com/

I started it today so don't expect some much on the 1st day besides it is almost the end of the week.

Good luck for all.

Hi everyone.

This is another backtest using 1K, which is $1000 for one month. I used a little high risk settings, but maybe it is worth it.

I hope to to find more optimizations that fit for all market currency pairs.

Best wishes,

Hi everyone.

This is another backtest using 1K, which is $1000 for one month. I used a little high risk settings, but maybe it is worth it.

I hope to to find more optimizations that fit for all market currency pairs.

Best wishes,

is that the set file you sent me? it seems very different.

is that the set file you sent me? it seems very different.

Hi Stormin,

what do you mean different???

O.K, what broker did you use?? High spread broker is not recommended although it works. You can tell me which broker and I will show you how it works.

Besides, I need to change settings if the market goes in strong trend. I mean you need to change the Gridstep to 40 instead of 20 or 25. However, if you talk about the backest, what you have got is the best. you can put it on the demo and test it.

Good luck.

Hi Scarface,

Try to use FXopen , however not working for IMscalper as fxopen not support decimal for example 1.41 lot.

any way we can fix this EA for lot size ?

Thanks

I can't fix anything at the moment. I have some stuff to do, and then will continue again doing the backtests.

For your request, you can ask the member Hacker. He is aware of the EA more than more because he is expert.

However, I guess there is a way to avoid the irregular and odd lot size by calculating how much you need the EA to multiply by. The idea should be clear now " I hope".

Best wishes,

Hi eveyone.

I will post the set file soon, but I also have to mention some rules related to using the EA.

This EA is very dangerous if you don't know how to use it and how much money you are going to use with.

talk to you later.

Best wishes,

Hi everyone,

Good day,

As I said that I will post the set I have for this EA, and here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ozn0nzmgvqj

I want to mention something that you " Must" keep in mind that it is your responsibility to use it, not mine.

Here I will advise you with the following:

---------------------------------------

1- Remember always to find out what currency you will use it with ( for me I use either EURUSD or EURCHF) other choice EURAUD.

2- It is better to use this EA in the normal trends, not strong ones. I also rather to use it in the sideways trend.

3- try to optimize it before using it since sometimes it goes to 50% DD.

4- It is as I mentioned before a very dangerous EA; It can be like a missile and make a lot of money in few days, or possibly blow up your account based on your understanding for this EA and the way how you are going to use it.

5- Remember to use this EA with a low range currency pair as I said before.

6- Remember not to be greedy and increase the profit factor whatever happens because that will increase the risk.

7- It is best to use it with 30TF.

8- Finally, keep in mind to run this EA on demo account first and then if you decide to run it on live account, you are free to do so.

I wish everyone all the best, and if you need to ask any question you can just post it here, and I will do my best to check from time to time.

Best wishes,