ZACFIGHTER and LEOPARD SCALPER

Re: [Req] ZACFIGHTER and LEOPARD SCALPER

:hammer: wow still can't make any trade on my forward test.

do I make any mistake?

I try both 4 digit n 5 digit broker

using imscalp v 2 edu by hacker in eurusd 30m with excelent imscalp

try to change the max spread and some other stuff..

anyone can enlighten me, how to make it trade?

thx

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hammer: wow still can't make any trade on my forward test.

do I make any mistake?

I try both 4 digit n 5 digit broker

using imscalp v 2 edu by hacker in eurusd 30m with excelent imscalp

try to change the max spread and some other stuff..

anyone can enlighten me, how to make it trade?

thx

Hi Sam,

Good day,

O.K, here is the version I use, and I will modify later to make it more efficient.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fmmj4jykyk0

It works on both 4 and 5 digits brokers so you are fine.

it is as you said 30TF and EURUSD, but remember Asian time is much better than other times. as long as the trend is not strong, you will be able to make a lot of money.

Good luck.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Dear Scarface

I will forward test this EA ...using your setting

Hi limks,

Good day,

O.K, try and find out with this EA. Remember to read the rules I wrote down in the previous posts.

I guess if you look at my forward demo test, you can tell it is going well so far: http://scarface911.mt4live.com/

Good luck,

Hi Scarface,

Im trying to optmize the EA for other pairs. What parameters you think are the most important ones. Since, I am not sure how this EA trades (the logic behind it).

thanks for your help

You should consider the following before any optimization:

-------------------------------------------------------

1- The speed or the range of the pair. (i.e. GBPUSD is very long range and fast pair)

2- The Grid step, how many pips till the other position open.

3- The Multiplication factor (i.e. 2, 2.5 ,3 .....). you can choose any number if you like, but make sure that factor suits the Grid step so there is a least minimum profit.

Always try to set the Risk from 0.5~5 %, no higher.

I hope you can reach better optimized set.

Best wishes,

Hi Scarface,

I am demoing rite now.. from 2K account.

Already gained 218 usd and have -300 floating usd in EU.

thanks

Great job.

is that demo account??

for me, from 10K I made 1K so far since last night. The float -65.5, and I guess it is going lower next few hours because of the trend change.

Best wishes,

yeah.. it is demo account.

still have no gut to try on real account.. :D

trend change? wat do you mean?

regards

Hi crushbeat,

If you are good or even follow those analysts who try all the times to analyze the market, they can tell you that there are some strong trends either up or down. And the problem clearly with this EA is the strong trend that goes around 200 to 600 pips at the time.

I hope what I wrote is clear for you. I guess there are some traders here who do such analysis here in the forum. you can ask and find them. They for sure will help you understand that idea.

Best wishes,

Hi Sam,

Good day,

O.K, here is the version I use, and I will modify later to make it more efficient.

[url]http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fmmj4jykyk0[/url]

It works on both 4 and 5 digits brokers so you are fine.

it is as you said 30TF and EURUSD, but remember Asian time is much better than other times. as long as the trend is not strong, you will be able to make a lot of money.

Good luck.

amazing grace.. thanks scarface..

yesterday I've already repair some old imscalper without extern n gain around 5% in half day

but compare to your.. I am laughing at my self

thankyou very much for this enlightment. I'll try harder.

now forward testing Yours. Keep the faith :)

HI guys,

Good day,

It seems that we can classify the market based on the Accelerator Oscillator indicator initially and till now as I see. so I decided to create another set and post it to those who are interested to test it. I know it is a little hectic, but it is just to share with you guys. Here is the set:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nmxyzymytlt

The way how to use both one by one is as the following:

------------------------------------------------------

1- You must add Accelerator Oscillator indicator from the MT4 indicators.

2- add some levels to the same indicator ( -0.001 and 0.001).

3- When the bars ( green or red ) hit the lines -0.001 and 0.001, change the set to the old one. And use the one here posted if opposite.

I guess this kind of strategy is really hectic at the beginning, but worthy somehow.

I will try from time to time to find a better way to ease using EA without risk.

You can watch my performance through the MT4 web server: http://scarface911.mt4live.com/

Best wishes,

Hi Scarface,

I really appreciate your effort here...I also can see a good potential in this EA, but it needs manual interpretation of the market as you mentioned.

Can I ask which broker are you using. My forward test is not good as yours but still profitable.

Also, I am testing Cs trader. Do you know which time frame should I use that one on. It simply has not traded for about a week

Again thanks for your great help.

Hi Scarface,

I really appreciate your effort here...I also can see a good potential in this EA, but it needs manual interpretation of the market as you mentioned.

Can I ask which broker are you using. My forward test is not good as yours but still profitable.

Also, I am testing Cs trader. Do you know which time frame should I use that one on. It simply has not traded for about a week

Again thanks for your great help.

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry I forgot to talk about the time frame. The 2nd set should be used with 5M TF or 15M TF. However, the 1st set is with 30M TF only.

The broker is E-global forex. I use another broker which is Fx solution AU.

By the way, Zac and Imscapler are working, but Leopard is not yet. you can check the one Hacker posted.

Best wishes,

Is leopard another name of Cs_trader?...I dont see any Leopard file in the thread...

Yes, I believe this is what used to be called. It doesn't work at this time maybe because of some failures.

The other 2 EAs work fine.

we may get the 3rd one in the future for free. You never know.

Best wishes,

Hi everyone,

Good day,

I would like to say that there is no benefit of using IMscalper at the moment since it is really dangerous; can blow up the account very fast.

As you can see in my statement that account has been blown in a sudden mid-strength trend because I used set #2 at 5% risk, which I should have changed it.

Anyways, I will do my best to come up with a better idea and hopefully it is going to be totally auto; no need to change everytime.

Thanks for everyone who helped and contributed in this topic. Special Thanks for both Hacker and Stormin for their great effort.

P.S. THIS EA IS A HIGH RISK EA THAT CAN BLOW UP YOUR ACCOUNT IN FEW MINUTES AS WELL AS DOUBLING IT IN FEW MINUTES.

Best wishes,

Hi everyone,

Good day,

I would like to say that there is no benefit of using IMscalper at the moment since it is really dangerous; can blow up the account very fast.

As you can see in my statement that account has been blown in a sudden mid-strength trend because I used set #2 at 5% risk, which I should have changed it.

Anyways, I will do my best to come up with a better idea and hopefully it is going to be totally auto; no need to change everytime.

Thanks for everyone who helped and contributed in this topic. Special Thanks for both Hacker and Stormin for their great effort.

P.S. THIS EA IS A HIGH RISK EA THAT CAN BLOW UP YOUR ACCOUNT IN FEW MINUTES AS WELL AS DOUBLING IT IN FEW MINUTES.

Best wishes,

Pretty much the same that I came to after a lot of testing.. The initial rush seems to make you think you get high.. But the let down kills you.. Sound Familar.. I could never get any of them to perform.. And when I changed the code to calculate lots correctly it really got bad (you know they fake out the Account LOT Size from the beginning).. Wipe you out in about 3 or 4 days.. But boy you would make 100,000 in like a day and half.. It was all basically a disaster in lot calc and grid spacing.. I could never get it right.. Probably wasted 3 days on it..

But I'm sure it won't be long before we see the EDU versions as another wonder product from the scam of the week club... You do KNOW that there is at least 1 broker that releases this kind of crap to kill their own customers.. Dont know if this is one of them but.. OH well...

Hi scarface..

I've already test many varies imscalper in many different brokers.

And I still see many hope on it. I hope I can encourage U to make your own breakthrough.

Hacker.

yeah we should avoid those scam. they've lot of tricks but maybe someday we can get throu those tiny hole.

Keep the faith.

PS: dont hoping to much on sleeping after attaching the EA and wake up with green pips days by days

Hi guys,

It is true what Hacker said about the LOT of this EA. The calculations are totally wrong and don't know why.

The problem with the sudden trends that kill the EA and blow up the account. Most of the times, strong trends or any kind of crazy trends can happen during EUR or US times. Asian and AU times are OK because the trend is not so big or even cost a lot.

I will try it out more and see how things work out.

Best wishes,

HI Hacker,

Good day,

I want to ask you a favor please. Can you add Waddah Attar Explosion indicator to IMscaper EA so we get excellent results.

The indicator on this link:

h**p://www*forex-tsd*com/indicators-metatrader-4/6022-waddah-attar-explosion-indicator.html

You want to know how to use it, very simple way. When the signals show up, the expert stops doing the default settings and follow Waddah Attar Explosion signals. It is going to show either buying or selling. Of course the smaller the time frame the more sensitivity the indicator gets thus, more accurate.

I hope you can do that, and please let me know if you can as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

• 4 months later...

Re: ZACFIGHTER and LEOPARD SCALPER

hello guys,

is this ea still working? and of course making profit?

any experiences using this ea?

please share...

thanks

Hi crushbeat,

Good day,

Look like you are chasing after my threads. :)

O.k, let me tell you this. There are some traders who used these EAs on demo account for few weeks and got the account blown up. Of course that would happen for one reason. These Martingale EA are very dangerous, they increase the lots violently and make a lot of money, but out of the sudden blow up the account. You need to understand how this EA works so you know the right GridStep "PIPs difference between each position" so you can tell that the account would never blown up anyways whatsoever happened.

by the way, someone said " I could make 50K in one week, but eventually the account has been blown up".

I hope this is useful.

Best wishes,

hello scarface,

thanks for ur fast reply.. :)

i was trying ur set which is "excellent imscalper.set" in fxopen.. but the first lot is 0.1, second 0.1, third 0.1 (all are buy when NFP) and the market moved up and closed on all because of the lot I think..

is this correct?

acc blown up even using conservative risk?

how much do u recommend? 10000 using 0,1 or 0,01?

do you have other set file?

thanks a lot.. :-bd

hello scarface,

thanks for ur fast reply.. :)

i was trying ur set which is "excellent imscalper.set" in fxopen.. but the first lot is 0.1, second 0.1, third 0.1 (all are buy when NFP) and the market moved up and closed on all because of the lot I think..

At the moment, I believe that all EAs here work only on fractional lot like 0.11 or 0.18 instead of 0.1, 0.2..etc. I don't remember whether FxOpen has fractional lots or not, but you can check. I should be trading normally using fractional lots so it counts lots based on the setup risk.

is this correct?

acc blown up even using conservative risk?

how much do u recommend? 10000 using 0,1 or 0,01?

do you have other set file?

You need to make sure about the lot fraction at the broker whether it is allowed or not, and then you can see if it works or not.

well, you can setup any risk you want as you know. Of course Not. It won't blow up the account at conservative risk. It is very consistent at very low risk.

You can use it with 5K very low risk at EU or even GU and remember to change the pip distance and take profit since they are the main keys. Also, if you got the right time frame, you are set then. Please don't ask me what time frame? you should figure that out by yourself.

Even If I have a set, I can't share this one because it is for the modified version of this EA and won't function if you used it. I'm sorry there are some unsharable stuff because it is my personal work.

I may release any of my personal stuff to some hard working traders only, but not to the public.

thanks a lot.. :-bd

Hi Crushbeat,

Good day,

My reply is in the quote.

Best of luck.