ZACFIGHTER and LEOPARD SCALPER

Re: [Req] ZACFIGHTER and LEOPARD SCALPER

Hey Norn.. What did you ever decide about this EA I modded... Did it work??? what happend..

I spent quite a bit of time on this.. I thought I would get a least some feedback...

sorry! missed your post there. i couldnt replicate my results between accounts (4 digit and 5 digits) no matter what the version i used. ill have to revisit it one day any have another go.

speaking of revisiting, did anyone get zacfighter or leopard scalper to backtest/trade?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Keep the good work, and as well for me I will do my best to reach the best optimized set.

Ok, here is all the EAs, but I guess there is some problem with the other ones as well. I tried to backtest both of them, but all in vain "didn't work".

so Please Hacker can you do some fixing to both other versions here on the link:

h**p://www.mediafire*com/download.php?wqtbmzmmy0m

I hope it is not that hard.

Thanks in advance and good luck.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

OK.. took a look and sure enough there a calc related to the grid spacing.. instead of placing grid 20 pip apart it was doing it 2 pip..

give this a shot..

initial test year to date -- EURCHF:

http://stashbox.org/600773/eurchf.gif

8.29% DD

10.86% return

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Hi Hacker,

Man, any news about other EAs?? Did you try to fix them up?? I was trying, but luck so far. I will continue trying and maybe compare it to your EA that you have educated earlier in your previous post.

by the way, there is something I was wondering about. Is there a way how to change or make some extra conditions to money management?? I mean say we set an equity target: 100K, can we add a condition to the MM if that target reached, the Gridspacing in that EA increase by 10 pips.

I really want to learn more about coding different types of money management.

Please let me know if you have an idea about that.

Best wishes,

OK heres Zac fighter..

You also have to use ZUP_v67.01_WRR_ZUP_INFO & ATR Channel indis that was in the origional package.. These guys use Global Variables.. They have to be placed on the same chart to be used. Not for sure how to backtest.

For the Cs_trader there are global variables mentioned that are NOT being set by any of the Indi's in the origional package.. There is an Indi missing for that EA to function..

Hi Hacker,

Thanks a lot for the wonderful job you have done.

O.k, I will backtest or even figure out how to backtest the Zac EA, and let you know about the results as soon as possible.

by the way, what is the missing indicator?? is it written in the code using the include function??

Please let me know whenever it is possible.

Thanks again.

Best wishes

im currently testing other EAs, so if youre looking to test this one, you can try in a visual backtest dropping the indicator onto the chart, see if that works.

Hi guys,

I tried the Zac ea as you guys indicated how, and didn't work. The backtest never worked at all. I dropped the indicator to the chart while backtesting and nothing worked. Did you guys test it "Zac Ea"? if yes, how did you do that??

I want to know as well what is the missing indicator for the last EA, which is CS??

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

i couldnt get zac to backtest either. im not sure its possible without a significant code re-write.

Thanks for the reply Stormin, but how about you Hacker. were you able to backtest it or anything??

I want to ask whether it is possible to add Equity Target feature to the IMscalper EA or not??

The problem with this EA that it reaches really high profit and then blow the account up because of the high lot.

I will attach one backtest for it and show you how great this is.

Best wishes,

Hi guys,

I want to know as well what is the missing indicator for the last EA, which is CS??

Best wishes,

there really no way to know what indi is missing since they are using global variables.. Any indi on the planet could be set to use global variables and the name could be scarface but you would not know that...

Whoever started this thread must have the origional download package from the seller... If someone would post the origional package we can get to it...

Hi bro Hacker,

Thanks a lot for your amazing effort. Guess what??!!! I finally got the full package for the Zac EA, and I guess as you can see in the zip file that all indicators are available.

I hope this is going to be a good start for us to make things work.

h**p://www*mediafire*com/download.php?oooozjdnqwn

Best wishes,

i think they were all included somewhere previously in the thread.

the problem in backtesting lies with the coding and how they use global variables to calculate the indicators, rather then the traditional method of calling them.

i think they were all included somewhere previously in the thread.

the problem in backtesting lies with the coding and how they use global variables to calculate the indicators, rather then the traditional method of calling them.

Hi Stormin,

Thanks for your reply.

That's not totally correct. If you look at the previous package and the new one, you will find that the new one has an extra indicator that was missing as Hacker indicated. I didn't know that at the beginning so I had to ask all around and seach for it, and finally found it.

Yes, you are right about backtesting it. It doesn't work, however, I'm now testing it on the demo account with more than 7 pairs. I think only the EA in the new package works, and others don't as I had tested them.

I will post my demo results as soon as I get some profit.

I hope Hacker can modify the new Zac EA package if possible.

Best wishes,

Hi guys,

It seems true that we can't backtest the Zac EA, however, we can make a forward test for it. I was trying to work on backtesting it, but I at last gave it up.

Anyways, I want to know about the 3rd EA. Did any of you guys try it so far??

Please let me know whether you got anything as soon as you can.

Best wishes,

Hi Save2009.

Thanks for your post.

I want to know please what do you mean that we can backtest it?? which EA are you talking about??

we are done now with IMscalper, but now the whole talk is about the rest two EAs Zac and LeOPARD ones.

Please share with us what you have and how you did it.

Best wishes,

Hi scarface,

Backtest of Zac EA. Test on fxopen data.

How to do backtest.

1.Select visual mode

2.click start

3.Choose the zac fighter_edu.tpl templete for the visual chart.

Change some code link

http://www.forexsharing.com/56418

you are a guru save09!

if i could kudo you 5 times i would. great work on a tricky problem :)

:">

Thank you for Hacker and scarface (Give kudos) for distribute this EA.

Is the backtest produce good results?

thx

You can backtest by yourself.

Hi Save2009,

please share ur setting if it is good..

it is martingale, rite? how much deposit n lot should we use?

thanks

I use the default setting inside EA condition and I still testing on demo account.Please read in the manual document post by scarface.