IvyBot

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ivy bot - decompiled

Yes, it runs on 4 digits brokers, too.

BTW if you look at the images in the manual, then you can see that their recommended broker (BasicFX) is a 4 digits broker.

I'm on Alpari UK, which is 5 digits and the bot is working correctly, as well.

I just returned it because it says in bold letter it will need a 4 digit broker and I only use 5 digit NON-USA ECN/STP mt4

also, it doesn't have a stop loss set. it set to o pips default. so how close is too close and how far is too far :huh: it a bot you need to figure out yourself. I'll wait to see what happens especially after i read what happened to FD 2.0! a dud!

Well, the first "last" version (24th July) did opened a trade on EURUSD and it took the profit out at TP 110, which was a nice $110 at 1 lot. That's why I thought it works with 5 digits broker. (Alpari UK)

But I also find it suspicious because it writes out two digits spreads (38 pips, 30 pips, 18 pips etc.). And the very last version did not open a single trade all night. And the backtests are not terrible but not so profitable. (5-10% per 7 months?)

Hi guys!

This is the final version of IvyBot. :D :D

http://[email protected]/file/121331878/11cd98cc/IVYBOTSYSTEM.html

If someone can decompile it, do it!

Regards.

Thanks DJLEOMDQ. However, it seems to be exactly the same as the previous one posted days ago.

There is no scalper inside. My backtest showed it only made 18 trades in 7 months with a midget 3% gain. The graph is no where near the 'straight' line graph posted on their site.

The one posted by MAN1492 last week seems to be the scalper. One month backtest - 150 trades 70% gain. But it can leave trades open for 1 month :-??

IF this is the final release, it sure is a scam.

Hopefully, someone who got the real deal can verify.

Ok just to let everyone know I added Ivy to a 5 digit and a 4 digit broker yesterday for testing. I added an extra 0 to the T/P Slip etc and I used a 1-2 ratio for my S/L on the 5 digit broker. I awoke this morning to find that Ivy has opened a trade on the usdjpy on the 5 digit broker and no trades on the 4. I will keep you imformed of how this goes.

Cheers