• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ivy bot - decompiled

Ok, here it is: http://www.filefactory*com/file/ahggdg3/n/Ivy_4_9_edu_rar

-Educated

-Comes with manual

-Based on DJLEOMDQ share. Thanks!

There are some settings changed since the last version. If they'll change the settings too often, then there will be a nice traffic on the filesharing servers. :D

testing now.

i cant help but think this has been optimised/curve fitted though.

eurusd year to date:

http://stashbox.org/584616/ivyeuro.gif

red area seems to be after release date. may show curve fitting. same results seems to occur on the USDCHF

http://stashbox.org/584623/ivybotusdchf.gif

usdjpy seems a bit better:

http://stashbox.org/584630/ivybotusdjpy.gif

id only concider the usdjpy. the other's seem to be trailing off since release.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

This is my yesterday trade on 15mtf on EUR USD, hope if this goes well its gr8.

I am trying to test for more and in backtest the result was just amaging,

Strategy Tester Report

IvyBot

FXDD-MT4 Demo Server 2 (Build 225)

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs. United States Dollar)

Period 15 Minutes (M15) 2009.04.24 12:15 - 2009.07.29 13:45

Model Every tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)

Parameters UseAC=1; MAdif=1; MaxSpread=3; MinTime=120; drawdown1=20; drawdown2=40; drawdown3=60; MaxLots=2.5; stop=10; profit=7; trailer=6; PipProfit=4; DoubleDown=true; TrippleDown=true; QuadDown=true; Reverse=false; micro=false; mini=true; standard=false; risk=75; MagicBase=3;

Bars in test 6582 Ticks modelled 910570 Modelling quality n/a

Mismatched charts errors 231

Initial deposit 10000.00

Total net profit 57699.46 Gross profit 58143.46 Gross loss -444.00

Profit factor 130.95 Expected payoff 64.98

This image is yesterday trade

it might work on a backtest for a few weeks, and forward test for a few days, but that version over time is guaranteed to crashed your account within 6 months.

is that an earlier version of ivybot? it seems quite different from the multi pair version.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

napnap, did you test it on a 4 digits broker?

I have got the very same results as you got. With a 5 digits broker, which is NOT recommended for this bot.

Based on the latest released in this thread, there is no handling for 5 digits broker. As a matter of fact, there isn't much error handling, money management, etc. Sure hope that was not the final release.

Ok all I can say is I have this bot working on a 5 digit broker over night it made a usdjpy trade which chopped about abit but the bot closed the trade in profit.

As I said earlier I just added an extra 0 to T/P and slip everything else default.

Everything I have read today suggest 2-6 trades per week over the 4 pairs maybe more maybe less. Give it a few weeks to see what it can and cannot do.

This from a website

Ivybot is an automated currency trading robot which is aimed at hands off trading. You install the robot and let the Ivybot software to do all the trading for you.

Following are the main features of Ivy Bot Robot.

•Automated Trading Robot - Completely Hands free

•Profitable trading system

•Automated Risk Scaling

•Active Trading

•High Spread Protection System

•Easy Installation. Ivy Bot is very easy to install.

•Trades multiple currencies

•Four unique trading robots for 4 currency pairs.

•Ivybot got Build in Loss Prevention

•Extremely low Drawdown

•Profits with real money.

so I am assuming no need for manual S/L etc

Will keep you posted

munalkarki, great results, but as this EA is not using the stop loss you will need a minimum 5000 deposit. I tryed to backtest with initial deposit of 500 and 3000 and it's lossing money.

When I tryed with 5000 with the same configurations as yours I had 21118 net profit (on backtest)

Update

I now have this bot on 2 4 digit brokers and 2 5 digit brokers

Still no trades on the 4 digit brokers

This morning I awoke to a second trade in progress on the usdjpy on a 5 digit broker thats 2 days in a row this bot has opened a trade on the 5 digit broker.

**UPDATE** just watch this bot open another trade on the usdjpy in the second 5 digit broker took a while to open because of requotes, still no trades on the 4 digit brokers "Dont ask me whats going on thougth is was supposed to work the other way"

Dont know if this helps any but here are the 2 trades Ivy made on the usdjpy yesterday and today (note the 5 digit broker)

1621690 2009.07.29 20:25 buy 0.10 usdjpy 94.868 94.468 95.688 2009.07.30 08:25 95.049 0.00 0.00 -0.01 19.04

1629570 2009.07.31 01:24 buy 0.10 usdjpy 95.475 0.000 96.295 2009.07.31 13:24 95.750 0.00 0.00 -0.01 28.72

I've attached a screenshot of the trades as well. Thought I would add a screen shot of what happened after the bot closed the trade. Is this good coding or dumb luck lol

Hi guys ,

I have just installed ivybot 4.9 in my live account , in a 4 digit broker . In 48 hour , no one trade .

It,s something strange , because I,m trading in the 4 pairs , so , at least one of the pairs should must

be traded according with probability theory.. I Think the only way to know if this robot is a looser or

a winner is to let it trade in demo at least for two months . But , in my experience , when a bot is released

in the market and trade only in 4 digits broker , usually , the bot is a scam . It would not be the only one : there

have been a lot of bots with a wonderful marketing campaign that finally results to be looser : for example , GRIDBOT , and

FOREX DERIVATIVE , XTREME , .. all of them are scams , and seems to have been created for blowing your

account . I call , that kind of bots , with the name of " ACCOUNTS CLEANERS " .

I don,t know still if the ivy bot is an " account cleaner " .

During this month , I will trade in a DEMO account .

The fact that it only trades in a 4 digits account is suspicious .. Don,t you think so ?

Is an absurd : if the bot is so clever for trading , and is so silly that cannot trade in a 5 digits accounts .. really absurd .

Thanks to all of my friends of Indo Investasi

MANUEL , from Spain .

Just to let you know here is the trade Ivy made on my live account

1245621 2009.07.30 21:45 buy 0.20 usdjpy 95.437 95.080 96.257 2009.07.31 09:45 95.584 0.00 0.00 -0.36 37.14

Again note the 5 digit broker plus I was a chicken and put in a S/L just encase

Rumour is that the broker the Ivy Team reccommend is their own brokerage dont quote me on that just internet rumour maybe thats why they say only a 4 digit broker. I have this bot set on all pairs in my live account. Plus on a demo 5 digit and two 4 digit brokers The bot has only traded on the 5 digit brokers and so far only the usdjpy pair. See my posts above