MTPredictor 6

zephyr2005

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MTPredictor 6

Do you have 1. & 2. part of the help pdf anybody? I have got the old versions, but I bet there are new ones.

Here is the MT4 indicator that puts candledata out to a file that is being read by MTPredictor. This way it's becoming "near" realtime.

I have modified the file, now it can export M5 and M1 data and 4/5 digits of prices. The default value for digits is "4" since I don't know yet if MTPredictor does the right calculations with 5 digits prices. You can expreriment with it, however.

The cr@cker used TheMida protection for his cr@ck. This exe-protector uses special procedures that may alert antivirus softwares. There is no virus in the file. I have got build 171 and that one is not even alerts NOD32. (Although it does not run on my Vista, just on XP.)

Don

can you post the MT6predictor crack file itself for build 171,

I've installed build 171f, but when I copy the crack file to the MT6predictor directory to replace the original file, I keep getting a windows error.

I'm using Windows XP and not vista,

so i'm not sure why i'm getting the error...any advice would be appreciated?

thanks

regards

Here is the full package: http://www.filefactory*com/file/ahe2f50/n/MTPrdictor6_171byAlmo2005_rar

I also get windows error when I'm attempting to run the cracked exe. But I have Vista.

I have a virtual machine with XP SP2 on it without any antivirus and other programs in the background. I have installed MTP there with the crack and it loads and works perfectly.

I don't know what's going on with this.

still getting the error Windows cannot find the specified device, path or file...and so on.

tried with build 156 and same problem.

i'm using XP, recently download IE 8 ..not sure if that's causing the problem.

i'm using the latest .net framework 3.5

tried de-activating my AVG...didn't uninstall only unchecked in msconfig.

the MT6 predictor icon i'm using doesn't show the FHG 2005 image, only square white box with blue bar on top (standard windows icon that is unassigned icon image.

the FHG 2005 icon image shows up in safemode, inwhich I don't get the above error but another saying that the file is in use by another application.

Has anyone else found a solution to this problem?

Is anyone using MTPredictor 6 on live trading and how are the results? is it worth the trouble to make it work?

thanks alot

Virus detected!

>:)

Here is the full package: http://www.filefactory*com/file/ahe2f50/n/MTPrdictor6_171byAlmo2005_rar

I also get windows error when I'm attempting to run the cracked exe. But I have Vista.

I have a virtual machine with XP SP2 on it without any antivirus and other programs in the background. I have installed MTP there with the crack and it loads and works perfectly.

I don't know what's going on with this.

Don

Here are Part 1 and part 2 of the MT Predictor 6 course.

not sure if you have this version already but you can check it out.

hxxp://www.4shared*com/file/119518952/ae1dcf14/MTPredictor_Course.html

The software is working fine, I couldn't get it to work with my MT4 History Data as per the previous threads, but i'm using it with Akmos Idle software and it's working fine. Profit on the first trade.

regards,

Yes, I had problems with finding the ascii data, but finally I've managed to make MTPredictor to recogize the directory where the data is being stored.

Thank you very much for the manuals! Mine were a bit outdated: 2004... :D

And I'm glad to read about your success.

I think I'll spend this week for chasing EAs, but then I'll begin to learn MTPredictor. I don't hear too much bad about it. :-bd

Oh, and what is Akmos Idle?

Akmos Idle is another Data Feed service, you can setup it up with a 30 day free trial, and then re-new after that for another 30 days.

I currently use it for my Tradeguider software.

Here is the Idle software and setup instructions. you have to go to their website and register for a free trial account.

hxxp://www.4*shared.com/account/file/116945501/f87974b0/Idle.html?sId=lXvqkKqnDJ3krivA

But if you got it working with MT4 then would be just the same

How did you get MTPredictor to recognize the MT4 Files directory?

thanks

It didn't like my regional settings, especially the decimal separator. My national setting uses comma as decimal separator. MTPredictor requires point. After this change it recogized the files and their contents in the directory the indicator saved them.

thanks for the reply Don,

Just figured out why MT Pred 6 couldn't pick up my data int he files folder.

I'm using the THV FF Calendar on my charts and it saves data in the files folder also.

I removed all instances of the calendar from my charts and then deleted all the calendar files from my /files directory and then MT 6 was able to see the files right away.

regards,

anyone know how to set MT Predictor to automatically refresh the opened charts?

I did the following:

Open the chart in MTPredictor you want to refresh.

From the main tabs on the top choose "Chart Data and Display".

From the leftmost section (Chart Setup/Update) choose "Ascii Update Timer".

You'll get a window with a table. Select e.g. the first row and click Edit.

You'll be asked for the Start Time, End Time and Minutes between updates. I have wrote 0:00, 23:59 and 1 here. Click OK.

Now, click the edited row again and if the "Status" is OFF then click the Status On/Off button (rightmost, above Edit).

From now on, that row (chart) will be updated. You can set other charts here to be updated, as well.

If you're ready, then click Start Updates in this window, on the right bottom corner.

Then click OK.

The window will disappear and you can read "TIMER ON" in the "Chart Setup/Update" section on the left.

In order to really get the updates, you should run MT4 and the Historydata indicator in the background, on the appropriate chart(s).

I hope this helped.

• 2 weeks later...