MTPredictor 6

zephyr2005

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys, Any one got MT5 compatible historydata file? (something like historydata-mtp.mq5) to use in new version of meta trader 5? I tried to convert it from mq4 to mq5 but was not successful. Can anyone help? There is a tool available to convert mq4 code to mq5 code. I tried but it needs a bit more work after converting too. I could not do it myself. Thanks to all programmers out there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Help! anyone?

I have MT Predictor v6.5 Built 178 on XP platform. After loading HistoryData-MTR(2) v1 on to the charts and attempting to load the data. I go to the "Chart EOD setup" to configure and point to the folder with the data files and the keep getting the following message "Define Ascii folder" Does any person knows what that means? The .cvs (exell) files are there in the folder for various the time frames. I think that I followed the html file that tell how to install data from MT4.

Thanks

Help! anyone?

I have MT Predictor v6.5 Built 178 on XP platform. After loading HistoryData-MTR(2) v1 on to the charts and attempting to load the data. I go to the "Chart EOD setup" to configure and point to the folder with the data files and the keep getting the following message "Define Ascii folder" Does any person knows what that means? The .cvs (exell) files are there in the folder for various the time frames. I think that I followed the html file that tell how to install data from MT4.

Thanks

#1 Be sure to have install /dir set to C:\MetaTrader 4 if running vista.

#2 Cleanup the whole file map -> C:\MetaTrader 4\experts\files .. This if any files are there right now.

#3 Attach the HISTORYDATA custom indi to a chart you are either using or a complete new one.

#4 Now you will notice new files are made in the expert/files map and now the defining ascii map should work.

At least, it did for me.. goodluck!

• 3 weeks later...

latest version

I have found this link with the latest version.

I have not check it.

http://www.traderszone.com/trading-software-exchange/1282-mtprecictor-6-5-version-186-latest.html

I could no register because they are fixing something so no new members allowed now.

If anybody is a member or can register may bring the download link or file to this forum.

Please Post any other source you find.

Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Guys...

It is impossible to get te MTPredictor to work with ASCII !!

The currecyloader from codebase give an alert at MTPredictor that the ASCII files are Invalid or not ASCII files,the other stuff like currencyloader 2.5 load the Data but not correct,there shows a price of 1.33136.0000

and i cant see the TS1 TS2 TS3 !!!

Anybody have experience in this stuff,because i think nobody can work with the ASCII in MT while there must be a Prog.Error or something...

Plese Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello !!

I am running 6.5 -178 from one of the links on this thread and I have RT data from IQfeed, however I seam to have a problem with MTP loading the charts it tells there is some error with iq32.dll !!!! now i have that file installed in the IQFeed directory....

What do i need to do? or does the edu MTP version not work when trying to use life data?

If needed i can post the error log!

PLEASE HELP..

• 2 months later...
Hello !!

I am running 6.5 -178 from one of the links on this thread and I have RT data from IQfeed, however I seam to have a problem with MTP loading the charts it tells there is some error with iq32.dll !!!! now i have that file installed in the IQFeed directory....

What do i need to do? or does the edu MTP version not work when trying to use life data?

If needed i can post the error log!

PLEASE HELP..

I have the same problem. I am looking for MTPredictor 6.5 for eSignal, but i found the one that is using with MT4. So if someone has the MTPredictor 6.5 for esignal, please repost the link!

Thanks,

I have the same problem. I am looking for MTPredictor 6.5 for eSignal, but i found the one that is using with MT4. So if someone has the MTPredictor 6.5 for esignal, please repost the link!

Thanks,

Here is the only version that I am currently aware of. I apologise if it is not the one that any of you are searching for...

http://www.mediafire.com/?azytvlo5697t4i1

Cheers.

Mick