Megadroid Pro (links first post)

Re: Megadroid Pro

Hi

Where i find that EA version??

Can you post a link to download plz? (or the page where they talk about) ...I'm unable to find it! :((

thanks

hi

here you are the version you need (great thanks goes to Don for his efforts). but most of guys in this forum use new unplugged version by bbrain. personally i don't have any experience with this new one and i'm completely satisfied with last one. but beware DLL version may occur some crashes to your MT4.

happy trading dude :)>-

LAL: Laugh At Life

it's too short to be sad..

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you reza_oscar;

You are using this logic:

EURUSD=3

GBPUSD=4

USDCHF=4

USDCAD=1

EURCHF=2

EURGBP=3

USDJPY=4

EURJPY=1

whitch timeframe?

:)

p.s. I don't have understood you last post:

sorry i've forgotten

here is the DLL

the dll is useful or not?

Thanks for settings reza_oscar !

Is there the exx version of Don ? (which global risk)

Have you crash with this version ?

ya, that one

i have not experiened any crashes so far , and i don't use global risk and i set lot size manually

happy trading :)>-

Ok and which risk you use on each pair ?

I've the same charts that you (i have too GBPCHF) with same logic but usdcad i've logic 2, goods results !

And why you have 3 for EURUSD ??

as i said i don't use automatic risk management, i set lot size manually which my account can suffer, i use bigger lots on EURUSD,GBPUSD,EURGBP, and lower lot size on others...

I think logic 3 is more profitable than others on EURUSD as Rio agree with me, but i suggest forward test it on demo first

regards :)>-

reza_oscar,

maybe a problem with pm;

anyway, can you send me the right dll file at my email please?

Probably i've got a wrong dll version because it doesn't works!

...my email is:

[email protected]

thank you very very much!

i've just sent you an email

here you are the version you need (great thanks goes to Don for his efforts). but most of guys in this forum use new unplugged version by bbrain. personally i don't have any experience with this new one and i'm completely satisfied with last one. but beware DLL version may occur some crashes to your MT4.

I'd use bbrain's v07 if I were you, as it's the closest thing to the original Megadroidpro.

My custom XE version is starting to add more features to the EA, and is not the "purest" MegadroidPro experience, but still trades the same way.

I'd use bbrain's v07 if I were you, as it's the closest thing to the original Megadroidpro.

My custom XE version is starting to add more features to the EA, and is not the "purest" MegadroidPro experience, but still trades the same way.

tnx for kind advise :-bd

i gonna test it next week

Hi reza_oscar,

Many thanks for your reply earlier :)

Just one thing, if you use manual lot size, does that means you set your RiskLevel = 0 and choose LotSize = desired lot for the currency pair (LotSize will be based on money management ie. 2%-4% of deposit) ?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi reza_oscar,

Many thanks for your reply earlier :)

Just one thing, if you use manual lot size, does that means you set your RiskLevel = 0 and choose LotSize = desired lot for the currency pair (LotSize will be based on money management ie. 2%-4% of deposit) ?

Please let me know.

Thanks

ya that's right. (RiskLevel=0) and choose LotSize for every pair separately, but it's not very simple to calculate the money management precisely exp. 2% or 4%, because every day it uses another SL, so i've achieved an approximate manual lot size suitable for my account size through backtesting and forward testing and choose the best one with high profit and less Drawdown...

6630623 2009.08.12 21:03 sell 0.01 eurchf 1.53072 1.53517 1.52575 2009.08.12 21:04 1.52966 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.99

6630979 2009.08.12 21:04 buy 0.01 eurusd 1.41844 1.40844 1.42344 2009.08.12 21:19 1.41935 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.91

6631857 2009.08.12 22:01 sell 0.01 eurjpy 136.522 137.259 136.022 2009.08.12 23:09 136.524 0.00 0.00 0.00 -0.02

6632458 2009.08.12 22:48 sell 0.01 eurjpy 136.681 137.748 136.081 2009.08.12 23:07 136.544 0.00 0.00 0.00 1.43

6632559 2009.08.12 22:54 sell 0.01 eurchf 1.52960 1.53394 1.52360 2009.08.12 23:41 1.52953 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.06

Open Trades:

Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit

6632718 2009.08.12 22:55 sell 0.01 eurusd 1.42118 1.42781 1.41518 1.42242 0.00 0.00 0.00 -1.24

My Trades for last night using MDPro XE.

Using Default Logic, Eurjpy is logic 1. Using Forex com live.

Lots of trading activity last night. GBP did the honours for the most pips once again. I'm up %15 for the month already. On average, being up 40% for the month is really good \m/

I still have that hanging EURUSD trade though.

And one of my accounts has a worrisome looking EURGBP situation. It' swung right up before the start of the Euro-session.

I'm using MDProXE v1.1 live.

I'm trading all the standard MegadroidPro pairs, in addition to GBPUSD and USDCAD. No risk sharing

Took my first real loss from that hanging EURUSD trade. It was 7 5-digit pips off breaking even, when it flung back the other way. I manually closed it at a loss, knowing that the fundamentals were looking to push it further up (where it hit a stop loss further up on a demo account). Using default EURUSD logic (maybe I should use the EURGBP logic?)

Anyway, I'm still up for the trading session. More winners than losers!

Hi Bbrain,

I think your v7's IsTradeTime() function is buggy. It doesn't work.

This is because TimeDay() function expects a datetime parameter, but you are giving it an integer.

Your original code:

bool IsTradeTime(string symb, int year1, int month1, int day1, int ofs)

{

if (TimeDay(day1) > 31 - ofs) return(false);

return(true);

}

I think it should be changed to

bool IsTradeTime(int ofs)

{

if (TimeDay(GMT_time) > 31 - ofs) return(false);

return(true);

}

I have tested the above change. It works afterwards.

bool IsTradeTime(int ofs)

{

if (TimeDay(GMT_time) > 31 - ofs) return(false);

return(true);

}

I have tested the above change. It works afterwards.

Yeah that code is a bit strange. How come you need to pass so many parameters to IsTradeTime when only "ofs" is used by it?

Similarly, we would edit this:-

gi_1016 = IsTradeTime(Symbol(), TimeYear(GMT_time), TimeMonth(GMT_time), TimeDay(GMT_time), gi_252);

to this:-

gi_1016 = IsTradeTime(gi_252);

Well, last night I have 7 trades with BB_v07 version

sell eurchf +97$

sell usdchf +59$

sell usdjpy +190$

sell usdjpy +402$

sell gbpusd +60$

sell eurchf +9$

sell eurcad -247 $ I closed manually this morning

with a 100.000 $ demo account

The lot size is very strange so I will take a look at the code

When posting result, please also mention broker.

You don't have EURUSD? I have EURUSD, and the S2 trade is still open at this time about -40 pips floating. (LiteForex)

I don't trade EURCAD due to 10 fixed spreads... Juinerty2, what's your spread for eurcad?

I also got stopped out on the strategy 2 trade. What i don't understand is why S1 closed the trade in profit but not S2 which had the better entry and a chance to close 8 minutes after opening for 9.4 pips.

I know sometimes we miss the entry signal, but it seems some times the exit signal is missed and from then the trade is on its own.

A friend had this before but not I, then today his S2 trade closed but not mine. Can anyone offer any insight why??