Megadroid Pro (links first post)

Re: Megadroid Pro

Well both the old and the new completed orders almost exactly the same.. If you look at my stat pages I had the risk percent different between the 2 so the lots are different.. I didnt realize it until the trades were placed.. I fixed that and now the next set of orders should be the same...

Ive been watching traffic on my firewall and the only traffic is to the broker and mt4stat which is good...

Oh and Im runnin Windows XpPro.. Cant stand Vista.. I might give Windows 7 a try one of these days but I doubt it.. I have an unlimited version of XP I can put in on hundreds if needed...

So far; so good.....

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the FAPTURBO Evolution

h**p://rapid*share*com/files/256265545/Fap_Turbo_Evolution.rar

please check and tell me how to use it

thanks

Best Regard

Hey Gee thanks BUT this is the MegaDroid thread... No Hijacking...

and there is already thread covering FAP Evol over here..

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4044

Oh man I see you double Posted... You know you could get the VooooDoooo for that.... Come on; stay inside the respective thread... Thanks...

Here is the FAPTURBO Evolution

h**p://rapid*share*com/files/256265545/Fap_Turbo_Evolution.rar

please check and tell me how to use it

thanks

Best Regard

Hey Gee thanks BUT this is the MegaDroid thread... No Hijacking...

and there is already thread covering FAP Evol over here..

hxxp://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4044

Oh man I see you double Posted... You know you could get the VooooDoooo for that.... Come on; stay inside the respective thread... Thanks...

just give him VoooDooo... >:)

[center:3pm5sdyh]~ Life's Good ~[/center:3pm5sdyh]

Here for the record here is what needs to be set up:

EURUSD M15 chart (better than H1)

UseDLLTradeTimes = false;

S1_Start_Hour1 = 21;

S1_End_Hour1 = 3;

S1_Start_Hour2 = 21;

S1_End_Hour2 = 21;

S2_Start_Hour1 = 21;

S2_End_Hour1 = 4;

S2_Start_Hour2 = 22;

S2_End_Hour2 = 22;

GmtOffset = 1; (in case for IBFX, Alpari, Broco Trader - all other set up for your own broker) i'm on 3

AutoGmtOffset = false; (useless setting.. it does not figure out the GMT adjustment correctly)

How do you set working hours is Megadroid Pro?

Ok Don..

Ive set up a stat page...

hxxp://mpro01.mt4stats.com/

AS soon as I finish getting windows loaded on a scrap laptop I will get MdPro fired up.

And this is my old MD 1.11 stat page that can be compared to...

hxxp://fai18.mt4stats.com/

I am going to re-set the account on the 1.11 page so both get a fresh start..

hi hacker,

may i knw the broker for the stats?

Ok Don..

Ive set up a stat page...

hxxp://mpro01.mt4stats.com/

AS soon as I finish getting windows loaded on a scrap laptop I will get MdPro fired up.

And this is my old MD 1.11 stat page that can be compared to...

hxxp://fai18.mt4stats.com/

I am going to re-set the account on the 1.11 page so both get a fresh start..

hi hacker,

may i knw the broker for the stats?

scroll up about 1 page or so youll see its fxdd.. I also have it runnin on fxpro but not a on stat page... I'm gonna fire it up on NordMarkets here in a few to see how it handles that..

How do you set working hours is Megadroid Pro?

Pro doesnt have that feature YET.. Maybe soon...

Actually I'm Thinking about turning off the feature in MD11x.. That may be where I was taking some bad trades in the last couple of weeks.. Well see... Im gonna keep it the way it is now until mid next week to see how things compare between the two..

Ok, good morning everyone! :))

As I wrote I had my computer running with MT4 and MDpro with all four officially supported pairs for the night. (Alpari UK demo acc.)

It made 10.3 pip on EURUSD.

It still fights with an opened sell position in uptrend on USDCHF. Crazy robot! :D

There was no trade on EURGBP and EURCHF.

There was no crashes, hangups and any disturbing circumstances so far. It seems the crashes are coming at backtests? (sometimes, not always)

Edit: Ha ha ha! =)) Meanwhile it closed the crazy USDCHF position and made round 0.1 pip of profit. I'm sure poor robot filled its pants while it was in that awful position! =))

Hey Don! Thanks for sharing. I have one question...are you 100% sure that this choosing logic works. can you check it please, because i was testing Eur/gbp and there are no big changes whatever logic i use. For example with the logic 3 the end result is 4326,97, with logic 2 4326,58, with logic 4 4405,89, logic 1 4399,55 ...they are basicly the same because i tested from 2008 till today. Also the graphics looks the same....same big losses. Broker is alpari uk.

Thanks ;)

People, LISTEN, again:

For the factory preset pairs (aka officially supported pairs), like the EURUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, USDCHF their built-in logic will be used ALL THE TIMES. It does not matter if you change the Logic setting to any number when you're trading these four officially supported pairs! MDPro will use the built-in logic for these four pairs, automatically, unchangeable.

The "Logic" setting is for unsupported pairs ONLY, like when you're trying to trade other (e.g. USDJPY, AUDNZD etc.) pairs with MDpro!

I hope this helps.

hmm i think atu GTM is not calculated correctly if set to 0 and let the robot calculate them (therefore bad results in backtest)

I use FXDD and have set GTM 3 and get better results. But this is a know problem of MD

I'ts just to let you know that it may be better manuall set time zone.

Thanks DON for excellent work

:shand:

hmm i think atu GTM is not calculated correctly if set to 0 and let the robot calculate them (therefore bad results in backtest)

I use FXDD and have set GTM 3 and get better results. But this is a know problem of MD

I'ts just to let you know that it may be better manuall set time zone.

Thanks DON for excellent work

:shand:

Correct. the manual has mentioned that for back testing you need to use GmtOffset parameter. However, for live forward testing/trading, you can use AutoGmtOffset to auto detect. If should work.

Also, thanks DON for his great contributions. ^:)^ ^:)^

Hi All,

This is my back-test result for EURCHF.

Looks promising.

http://www.imageshare.web.id/images/to3ob10p09zdcej57dj.jpg

Symbol EURCHF (Euro vs Swiss Franc)

Period 1 Hour (H1) 2009.04.14 00:00 - 2009.07.15 23:00 (2009.04.14 - 2009.07.16)

Model Every tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)

Parameters Version="1.00"; _1="System Parameters"; Stealth=true; Aggressive=true; GmtOffset=3; AutoLocalGmtOffset=false; AutoServerGmtOffset=false; S1_Reference=77777773; S2_Reference=33333337; ReceiptCode=""; _2="Comment Position"; TopPadding=30; LeftPadding=20; TextColor1=WhiteSmoke; TextColor2=LightGray; _3="Strategy Parameters"; Slippage=3; SendEmails=false; _4="Order Management"; LotSize=0.1; _5="Ratio Order Management"; RiskLevel=0.1; RecoveryMode=true; _6="MaxSpread: -1 auto, 0 default, >0 your limit"; MaxSpread=0; _7="Logic: 1: EU, 2: EC, 3: EG, 4: UC"; Logic=2;

Bars in test 2597 Ticks modelled 3262325 Modelling quality 90.00%

Mismatched charts errors 0

Initial deposit 10000.00

Total net profit 1583.94 Gross profit 2459.97 Gross loss -876.03

Profit factor 2.81 Expected payoff 23.64

Absolute drawdown 105.53 Maximal drawdown 676.72 (5.86%) Relative drawdown 5.86% (676.72)

Total trades 67 Short positions (won %) 63 (92.06%) Long positions (won %) 4 (75.00%)

Profit trades (% of total) 61 (91.04%) Loss trades (% of total) 6 (8.96%)

Largest profit trade 169.83 loss trade -377.10

Average profit trade 40.33 loss trade -146.01

Maximum consecutive wins (profit in money) 27 (1014.00) consecutive losses (loss in money) 1 (-377.10)

Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) 1014.00 (27) consecutive loss (count of losses) -377.10 (1)

Average consecutive wins 9 consecutive losses 1

BackTesting EURGBP

Broker : IkonRoyal

14 April 2009 - 16 July 2009

Strategy Tester Report

MegaDroidPro

IKONRoyal-Live (Build 224)

Symbol EURGBP (Euro vs Great Britain Pound )

Period 1 Hour (H1) 2009.04.14 00:00 - 2009.07.15 23:00 (2009.04.14 - 2009.07.16)

Model Every tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)

Parameters Version="1.00"; _1="System Parameters"; Stealth=true; Aggressive=true; GmtOffset=3; AutoLocalGmtOffset=false; AutoServerGmtOffset=false; S1_Reference=77777773; S2_Reference=33333337; ReceiptCode=""; _2="Comment Position"; TopPadding=30; LeftPadding=20; TextColor1=WhiteSmoke; TextColor2=LightGray; _3="Strategy Parameters"; Slippage=3; SendEmails=false; _4="Order Management"; LotSize=0.1; _5="Ratio Order Management"; RiskLevel=0.1; RecoveryMode=true; _6="MaxSpread: -1 auto, 0 default, >0 your limit"; MaxSpread=0; _7="Logic: 1: EU, 2: EC, 3: EG, 4: UC"; Logic=2;

Bars in test 2597 Ticks modelled 3677861 Modelling quality 90.00%

Mismatched charts errors 0

Initial deposit 10000.00

Total net profit 1729.39 Gross profit 2852.05 Gross loss -1122.66

Profit factor 2.54 Expected payoff 36.80

Absolute drawdown 67.51 Maximal drawdown 622.28 (5.52%) Relative drawdown 5.52% (622.28)

Total trades 47 Short positions (won %) 34 (88.24%) Long positions (won %) 13 (84.62%)

Profit trades (% of total) 41 (87.23%) Loss trades (% of total) 6 (12.77%)

Largest profit trade 191.77 loss trade -364.52

Average profit trade 69.56 loss trade -187.11

Maximum consecutive wins (profit in money) 8 (407.50) consecutive losses (loss in money) 1 (-364.52)

Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) 594.17 (7) consecutive loss (count of losses) -364.52 (1)

Average consecutive wins 6 consecutive losses 1

Great! Thank you very much

This is best EA for me. lt safe and honest

l will use megadroid in live account with 10000$ in soon

Confidence :-bd :-bd

why not start account at dukascopy with faptevolution?

i am not saying mdpro is bad, its really good robot but i would not trade anymore at mt4 bucket shops if i would have that much money.

i will keep demoing mdpro and fapt at least one more month before going live with it on tadawulfx.

here are stats so far:

http*//totadawul.mt4live*com/

note, the -95 loss is from "old" md with too high risk settings (0.2)

newer trades are with mdpro/fapturbo. 0.1 risk is enough :)