JadeFX

mikemast77

Re: JadeFX

Hello..

How many of u guys have live account? Are you sure you money is safe. I think one person running the whole brokerage because every time you call one person attend the phone. Is this possible that one person can run a whole brokerage. Now they have a office in Belize. Please reply if you have any information. Thank you

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So,

I got a review for you guys, for those who are interested.

I opened a live account 1 week ago. At the same time I opened a demo account. I opened both with the same money and put the same eas (shoker and bling) with medium risk settings.

I asked them about their server, which is in New York, so of the two VPS i'm paying for, i set the live account on Philadelphia, right next to New York, and the demo in Ireland. The Ireland one didn't get much worse lag, about 150ms in total.

Anyway, the week has passed, i've had nice trades and here are the round results:

Demo is up 20% and the live one is up 10%.

What does this means?

I got slightly more trades on the demo, not too much significant, but from the time that I observed both the accounts simultaneously, I can promess that the spreads were exactly the same. So what's the problem?

Here it is:

Offquotes - I got a bit scared when I noticed a couple times when the demo had closed its trade and the live didn't and couldn't. On the experts tab it said error 136 (i think). I researched and that means offquote.

That sucks. So I added slippage to the EAs and I will see how it goes, but some of the less good results might have been because of the supposed STP that is not processing my order "instantaneously" and you don't get those problems on demo of course.

I also noticed that the same trade usually enters a pip or more worse on the trade. This might be coincidence because of slightly different enter time in the trade, I've had the opposite happening but only a couple times. I will see how it goes.

Now, my biggest worry came today while I was watching the trades when the server just froze. And that was not the vps server or only my account. It was on both vps, both demo and live. My other brokers were good. It lasted about 5 minutes, with 3 trades opened. Luckily nothing bad happened to my trades but just be warned with that.

I won't close my account because of that but I will be careful and will be sending them an email asking about that.

I will see how it goes. Enjoy.

How bout Cable & GJ spread in live? Is that same with demo ?

How bout hedging capability? is it really works in live acct?

Is that good broker for manual trade & intraday trader likes me? :)

Please anyone share which have a live account and trade in that pairs :)

So, my summary with this broker is :

1. Fast withdrawal

2. Price got freeze in many times - so you must have another comparison price in another broker

3. Did well in scalp EA's

4. Don't trade in news during widening spread

5. Good cust service as they have their own forum

6. Little expensive commission

I had registered & approved to op live account but decide to pending my deposit before any one helps me answer these question.

cheers :shand:

• 3 weeks later...

i have a small account with jadefx... easy account opening and funding... however...

i set it up primarily to trade news reports with a buy and sell stop above and below the market... i traded 2 news reports, 2 pairs each (canadian employment and non-farm payrolls) and had HUGE slippage on every trade. i'm talking about 10-25 pips of slippage. on one particular trade, i had a sell stop set 5 pips from the market... and when it got triggered, i had about 25+ pips of slippage and ended up getting filled 1 pip from the low of the news spike. HORRIBLE FILLS. I was really pissed... especially when i saw where the order was placed and where it finally got filled.

i have decided to stick with them and try manual trading... but news scalping is definitely not good on this broker

They seem good, but at the same time a little fishy...any input?

question you need to ask yourself about brokers like jade....why would I pay a commission to ANY broker when I can get the same if not better spreads, execution, service and security from another broker and NOT pay commissions?

its really a no brainer..why pay????

Hello..

How many of u guys have live account? Are you sure you money is safe. I think one person running the whole brokerage because every time you call one person attend the phone. Is this possible that one person can run a whole brokerage. Now they have a office in Belize. Please reply if you have any information. Thank you

LOL look into onecorp....many popped up at the same time basically run the same way....

onecorps demo is not even the same as the live account you will open with them...all of these type brokers are a sham

their liquidity providers change all the time

good times seems to be over on jadefx - at least for scalpers. THey will go to change the liquidity provider end of feb.2010 Then scalping will be restricted. In other words you cannot close an order with less than 5 pips and have to leave the order open for at least as 90 seconds. They are also offering 0.01 lots. All this is however sign of no direct STP orders or at least those orders will not go directly though to liquidity provider... not sure what happen at jade but there are some changes coming up and i don't like that! Will see what happens but it seems i have going to change over another broker soon to use my scalping style. Even fxpro (as market maker) doesn't have this limits for scalping.

what I am talking about has ben sent to all Jade customers via MT4 platform yesterday. So its a internal change and has nothing to do with the belize transfer etc. Jade was good and I was happy (wherever they resides) However this changes for scalping limits my operation style and it's not loger the way it was written on there home page (any trading style is allowed) So scalping has ben very limited. I will change over as soon as Duko will offer MT4 and in the meantime i will use frpro they allow aggressive scalping even if they are an market maker.

good times seems to be over on jadefx - at least for scalpers. THey will go to change the liquidity provider end of feb.2010 Then scalping will be restricted. In other words you cannot close an order with less than 5 pips and have to leave the order open for at least as 90 seconds. They are also offering 0.01 lots. All this is however sign of no direct STP orders or at least those orders will not go directly though to liquidity provider... not sure what happen at jade but there are some changes coming up and i don't like that! Will see what happens but it seems i have going to change over another broker soon to use my scalping style. Even fxpro (as market maker) doesn't have this limits for scalping.

where can i read about that? that is very bad and they are no more stp, i thought they were here to fight brokers that scam the clients and whatever, seems all no more.

where can i read about that? that is very bad and they are no more stp, i thought they were here to fight brokers that scam the clients and whatever, seems all no more.

If you are a customer you can reade it on your MT4 platform in the news section or contact jadefx for more specific details as I have done. I am not sure if I can post the e-mail they have sent to me here on a public forum.

I am looking too for another STP broker. For some reasons, no small broker is able to offer accounts for scalper with no limitation. Those accounts seems to be only for bigger companies and clients. Lets' say for clients with more than 100k. Sooner or later as small brokerage and clients you will be stopped using aggresive scalping style... Very strange!

I would prefer Dukascopy but they have not yet MT4.

How is IAMFX ? Any personal experience?

thanks

i'll gladly post it. i think it is total BULLSH!T!

As many of members know we been in tough negotiations, to get the best offers from our liquidity providers and only choose the best of out them and even after choosing the best , we still need to make sure that they can meet certain conditions for executions and low spreads.

Here is the Great News

We will have a new liquidity Provider with a more stable execution and even lower Spreads and More than 72 Currency symbols

Compared to our current liquidity

Spreads: Are lower than what we have currently in all cases on all more than 72 currency symbols . The Spreads are Variable spreads as we have now they are not Fixed spreads.

Leverage : 100: 1

Lots to trade : Micro-Lots ( 0.01 = 1k Lots) , Mini-Lots (0.1 = 10k Lot ) , Standard Lot ( 1 = 100k Lot )

Minimum Account Deposit = US$ 400

Commission = US$ 0.06 per Micro-Lot per Roundturn, US$ 0.60 Per Mini-Lot per Roundturn and US$ 6 Per Full standard Lot per Roundturn.

Trading Network Infrastructure = Brand New infrastructure built from Ground up for Optimized Trading. All New DataCenter and Brand New Powerful Servers that are just Optimized for Trading . You are going to see a Huge difference from what we have now.

Strategies allowed : Normal Scalping Allowed but Not Hyper Aggressive Scalping , Hedging is allowed , medium & long-term trading, Expert Advisors are allowed , Manual trading is allowed e.t.c

No more of those annoying liquidity issues we have been having, we are sparing nothing to make sure our members get the best

What is needed on your Part in order for us to rollover to the New Liquidity

Scheduled liquidity Cutover or Rollover Date is Friday 26th February 2010 at 1 PM EST (New York Time )

1. We are asking all our Members to start unwinding or closing their Open positions if they can as we approach the above date. Please make sure that by Wednesday 24th February 2010 , you have all your orders closed or have very few orders open . Incase for some reason, you can not close your orders by end of day on Wednesday 24th February 2010, please Let us know ASAP, so that we can handle the liquidity cutover or rollover very smoothly with Minimum impact to our clients

2. Since now we have Brand New infrastructure - All our current VPS users will receive New VPS IP addresses on 26th February 2010 at about 3 PM EST and Login Credentials so that they can Setup it over the weekend of 27th February 2010 and have it ready for Sunday. We will be open throughout that weekend to facilitate the liquidity rollover. This New VPS are Faster and more reliable than what we have been getting from our partners

3. Trading will Resume as usual or normal on Sunday 28th February 2010 at 5:00 PM EST ( New York Time )

4. All Members will be required to Download the New JADEFX MT4 Client and set it up. It is almost similar to what we have now except the Servers that are hardcoded into the New JADEFX MT4 Client are different plus a few other cosmetic changes and also now you will be able to download historical data for proper backtesting, directly from Metaquotes servers. It will be available end of day on Wednesday 24th February 2010 or Earlier from our new website http://www.jadefx.com . The Symbols will no longer have " jfx " at the end of them . Example instead of EURUSDjfx you will have EURUSD as a symbol

Hint: For all existing members if you have charts and EAs set up with Account Name and Account Number . You account Number and Name will still be the same. Just make sure you have a Backup of your Templates , EAs and Indicators and you can just copy them back to their respective similar folders under the new JADEFX folder

5. Once you do this you are all set . Our members will be Happy to see what we are offering . It is a big Leap from what we have currently . We are getting better Lower Spreads, Stable and Fast execution and Micro-Lots and all at affordable Institutional ( Bank ) Spreads .

For the First-Time we are going to have a brokerage built from Ground Up to serve our Members because 95% of our members trade for a living and we want them to continue generating income in order to support and take care of their families. We are also traders and we have been through what some of our new traders are going through or have recently gone through. Therefore we really understand, what a JadeFX Autotrader Club member needs to succeed

1. Low Institutional Spreads

2. Low Commissions

3. Stable and Fast execution

4. Flexibility to trade using EAs , Normal Scalping and Hedging

Any Questions and concerns about this should be forwarded to [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible to our members concerns

Thank you very much and hope that we can have great trading Months going forward

JadeFX ( Jade Investments Group, LLC)

http://www.jadeinvestments.com

"Hyper" i am not sure what will happen but most probably they have the rigth to cancell your winning trades...
and not the losing trades. Such is the behavior of the worst brokers in the industry. They can then expect to be labeled as a scam broker on ForexPeaceArmy and the various discussion forums, including MaXeY's thread on ForexFactory, "Brokers Scams Who delete you profits":
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=95864

I hope they don't sink to such depths.

If somebody leave JadeFx please tell where to go.

I'm interested any similar broker like Current JadeFx.

I would go to dukascopy MT4 as soon as they have MT4 live. Also FXOpen has now ECN on there MT4. They use Dukascopy for datafeed and seems to be good. Just download there demo and compare to Duko demo.. they are the same. But FXOpen ahs higher commissions. However i dont knothing about the company FXOpen...

• 2 weeks later...