superforex Strategy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: COMMING SOON!!!!COMMING SOON!!!!COMMING SOON!!!!

...but isnt that self understanding during such a week like this week?

this week is NFP week too...

Haha, yes my friend it should be a good practice to stay away this week.

But I do know a few traders who love these volatility, for me

my heart is not strong enough.. ;))

Andrew

Re: COMMING SOON!!!!COMMING SOON!!!!COMMING SOON!!!!

Hey Guys,

i dont think Weslad will update this thread. I think he will sell this strategy first of all and is busy with this.

so dont hope for that.

but thats not so important. as i told you before...reading this thread and following what was written there and the additions of andrew it works very well.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Wesladf Forex System

Its a pity that we have some animal in this forum, well I have my strategy completed before I came to launch it here to hear what people will say about it. Well am not surprised about what you said, it meant to happen but I sorry for you I don`t know that you are monitor my login in and out, which is a very crazy act. Keep it up

Hi Wesladf,

I had a look at your system and it looks very impressive.

Many thanks.

Just a couple of questions:

1 - The template file in your system (superforex strategy 30minutes.tpl) is for 30 Minute Time Frame, or it can be used for other Time Frames as well? Are the settings different for other time frames?

2- Do you use this system for EUR/USD only, or you use other pairs as well? Again, are the settings different for other pairs?

Please let me know.

Again many thanks.

Hi Wesladf,

I had a look at your system and it looks very impressive.

Many thanks.

Just a couple of questions:

1 - The template file in your system (superforex strategy 30minutes.tpl) is for 30 Minute Time Frame, or it can be used for other Time Frames as well? Are the settings different for other time frames?

2- Do you use this system for EUR/USD only, or you use other pairs as well? Again, are the settings different for other pairs?

Please let me know.

Again many thanks.

Thanks for the question,

Firstly, Its is useful for all the time frames with different settings, the one you have is meant for 30minutes and its solely customized for 30minutes, its also useful for any other time frame like 5, 15 and 1hr, 4hrs.

Secondly, its very useful for all currencies pairs not limited to EURUSD alone, its best on highly volatility pairs like GBPJPY and others pairs that are highly volatile.

I hope this will help you to strengthen more pips. Looking forward to welcome more questions from you.

And to you Sandane, I know its takes that at time but we need to know what we suppose be alter out to our partners we are partners here and we are here to help each others.

Thanks

Hi Weslad,

thank for coming back to this thread. i made some very good experience with the system in the past.

its not interesting enough for low volatility pairs like usdchf. only less movement per day if you are a daytrader. not interesting means...

its not worth for me to also scan those pairs the whole day...

for the higher volatility pairs like the GBP or some EUR pairs it works great. you can see the daily average on the information system in the right upper corner.

thats one of my pair selection criteria...if i use this or not.

and the second one is how solid is the movement of a trend direction. is it worth to risk a trade or can i only get out 10 pips...

using higher volatility pairs you can get out much more pips with nearly the same risk.

these ones are more profitable, because you are not able to go out at the highest point of a trade. so nearly every trade falls back a bit until you can close that and take the profit. and therefore you need a bit more pips movement into one direction.

HI, using the strategy on 4hrs al what you just need to do is to change settings for WT.Detector and the value for WEMA.

Thanks

Hi Wesladf,

Could you please tell us the setting values for different time frames (4H and Daily)?

For WT.Detector:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1769/wtdetectorw.jpg

and for WEMA:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9011/wemacrossovere.jpg

Is it possible for you to share template files, for these time frames?

Please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wesladf,

What do you think of incorporating this indicator into your system?

It's called GMACD Signals, and it detects trend direction for various timeframes.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6519/gmacd.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gnnd4ju4igd

When M1, M5, M15, M30, H1 and H4 are all green (ideally D1, W1 and MN are also green) it´s a good indication for a long entry as these timeframes are all going in the same dirction (uptrend).

When M1, M5, M15, M30, H1 and H4 are all red (ideally D1, W1 and MN are also red) it´s a good indication for a short entry as these timeframes are all going in the same dirction (downtrend).

If M1 is red and M5 is green, short term trend is sideway, and M15, M30 are green and H1, H4 red it detects a weak trend/up (as show in picture).

Try this and let me know what you think.

jmwaraujo,

Thanks for sharing.

That is actually a very useful indicator, have you experimented with diff EMA settings?

Andrew

Hi andrewte,

No I haven´t experimented different settings.

Default setting are working very well, specially on the 30 min Timeframe.

So far this indicator has been very good using together with the Wesladf Forex System.

I´ve found an updated version of this indicator:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/db8b8ee439.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?aewmlmlmk32

It has the same settings as the original version (default):

FastEMA = 8

SlowEMA = 17

SignalSMA = 9

Plus new settings.

Note that when using the updated version, with default setting, together with the Wesladf Forex System, the GMACD indicator looks very similar (almost exact match) to the WMI indicator in the Wesladf Forex System.

For this reason I think the GMACD indicator is perfect to use in the Wesladf Forex System.

I still use the original version, with default setting, because there is no need to have 2 indicators giving the same signals.

Hope this helps towards the Wesladf Forex System.

Wesladf, please let me know what you think.

Many thanks.