BlueWave Trading Precision Indicators [for ninjatrader]

mxadam

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A picture is worth a thousand words...

It is being routed through a proxy server.

The disadvantage is that it reveals the contents of your communications to intermediaries.

If I talk to Jane, then Jane knows who I am. But Admis has no idea what I said to Jane.

If I ask Admis to tell Jane what I want to say to her and report back to me, Jane has no idea who the message came from. But Admis knows what I told Jane and what Jane tole me.

So the disadvantage of anonymity (who said it) is that you give up privacy (what was said). This is why it's a horrible idea to use a web proxy to get to sites like Facebook. The proxy operators get your Facebook access information.

hope, this helps

san

Can you explain why?Loosing time to be executed?

Any news from the smart member :) [-O<

A smart member did a cleaning work (he'd like to stay in the shadow) in a binaries and later I've made a few adjustments only in the indicators package. On my side it works but you have to check it once again. In the archive you can find 2 versions, as it is in a beta stage and it will remain (2nd with removed bars type).

Finally only a set of sources will work properly, including a strategy...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g3mn62

Thanks admis and the man in the shadow0These files will be placed over the original installation files post #102?

I can't find the autotrader strat.

You should install using the new one provided several post earlier then replace with admis version.

On your chart click the dollar sign icon to show you the list of Strategy. Strategy should be start with bwt. Have not try but should be same as previous version.

Let us know if it works.

Thanks thaomoua,

You can omit the installation at all. The package, I've uploaded, consists only a set of indicators and 3 bar types (or alternatively no bars). No strategies at the moment, but you don't need to be afraid about your privacy.

I rather advice you to uninstall the original instalation, copy the files:

BWT.NinjaTrader7.Common.dll

BWT.NinjaTrader7.PrecisionIndicators.dll

or

BWT.NinjaTrader7.PrecisionIndicators.NoBars.dll

into the folder:

c:\Users\....\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\

and re-run NT

As I did, thanks.

Sorry to bore, are you planning also for the autotrader/strats?

My best

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to do that. As I wrote above, only the set of sources makes sense for me. I'll make the decision during next weekend. Especially since it is available the new version (7.0.2.6).

The indicators you've got thanks to the passion and time of our smart mate.

A smart member did a cleaning work (he'd like to stay in the shadow) in a binaries and later I've made a few adjustments only in the indicators package. On my side it works but you have to check it once again. In the archive you can find 2 versions, as it is in a beta stage and it will remain (2nd with removed bars type).

Finally only a set of sources will work properly, including a strategy...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g3mn62

Thanks thaomoua,

You can omit the installation at all. The package, I've uploaded, consists only a set of indicators and 3 bar types (or alternatively no bars). No strategies at the moment, but you don't need to be afraid about your privacy.

I rather advice you to uninstall the original instalation, copy the files:

BWT.NinjaTrader7.PrecisionIndicators.dll

or

BWT.NinjaTrader7.PrecisionIndicators.NoBars.dll

into the folder:

c:\Users\....\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\

and re-run NT

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to do that. As I wrote above, only the set of sources makes sense for me. I'll make the decision during next weekend. Especially since it is available the new version (7.0.2.6).

The indicators you've got thanks to the passion and time of our smart mate.

Howdy admis--Hope all is great with u and yours--

Just wanted to make a public SHOUT out to u--

Thanks for your patience and continued support of us indi hungry junkies---It is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!! Thank u!! As well Thanks to those who wish to go unnamed--We will take your knowledge and expertise any way we can get it!

THANK U ALL!!!!

Just an observation in general--- about like these indis in particular---funny how these vendors package together indis they have (guessing, some not all get for free from internet) --attach a huge price tag and some cherry picked screenshots and wallah ur in business---

Anywhooo Thanks again--Take care, wishing u and others all the best!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
From the looks of things, unless the indi (whether strategy or manual) showed profitable results I don't think the indi will float any more interest. I've tested this strategy a while back and could never get good results. As with most strategies I've tested, you'll only profit when there is a strong trend and loss big when market is flat.