Post Your EX4 Here -Part 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that EA get my interest

perhaps it needs dedicated thread - about settings.... and pairs

just demo first as it is, to get a feeling for it. we can open a dedicated post than..

BTW on the specific alpari UK platform, where this system run successfully til 1st of Dec. none of your given versions takes a f..ing trade. On other platforms they do.. seems to me the broker is blocking the EA, BT impossible, no error messages in the journal.

Hi musketeer,

I have an EA, which runs only on demo. Can you program it so that it also works on a live account?

I have not enough posts to give you a private message or email. If you can help me and want to, please send me your email address.

I would like not post the EA in the forum because I want other EA's buying from the seller.

Sorry for my bad english !

Thanks !

Regards

derumuro

here it is Halcyonn :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?6fexj8vdqaxefjv 

thanx Dear Musketeer...i don't know without you what i or II will do!!!

friends use rsi 14,rsi overbought at 85 and oversold at 15 and max dev of 2,tf eurusd 30 m and this apparently terrible ea with default value becomes immediately a reasonable one.

Edited by halcyonn

thanx Dear Musketeer...i don't know without you what i or II will do!!!

friends use rsi 14,rsi overbought at 85 and oversold at 15 and max dev of 2,tf eurusd 30 m and this apparently terrible ea with default value becomes immediately a reasonable one.

Hi, this comment got my interes at once. But backtests perfomed irregular, because the EA stop trading after few trades.

Below you will find, a new decompiled version without restrictions. I did some research and the author recommends TF5, but up to the moment I was not able to find a profitable setting. Halcyonn in case you could bring us more information about the settings you have heard, it would be great.

http://www.4shared.com/file/xZo5FPgr/FX-TroubleShooter_30.html

Hi, this comment got my interes at once. But backtests perfomed irregular, because the EA stop trading after few trades.

Below you will find, a new decompiled version without restrictions. I did some research and the author recommends TF5, but up to the moment I was not able to find a profitable setting. Halcyonn in case you could bring us more information about the settings you have heard, it would be great.

http://www.4shared.com/file/xZo5FPgr/FX-TroubleShooter_30.html

and what are the differences found with previous version??? :)